• 6(current)
[MOD reFocus] - ART reFocus 2.4 ISENGARD
Wow this is nice additions. Can't wait to try
I don't understand, the next step will be: Fix problem Loading ... background and diverse problem. ??
I have to undesrtand that in this release this problem won't fixed yet?

(sorry for my bad english)
no I'm sorry, I did not find the solution to fix the colors and background.
with Widget list label Image
Wow I like this!
I can give you a first test version in rar file.
Jmmm if the background doesn't run I prefer to wait
can you tell me your problem exactly?
Art is version 2.4, with the new Widget.
A new design on the vertical menu. Changing the color selection options (in test)
Known bugs: Need to select vertical menu after opening the skin. because the widget is not working properly (does not yet know how to fix that).
Do not hide the texts in vertical menu widget. (Will be fixed on the next update)

https://github.com/FrissonReynald/Skin.art.helix.2.4
I like the new widgets, but almost for me, it's important to read the plot of a film to decide which film I want to watch.
Maybe you can divide the screen in two parts, the middle left for the movies, the middle right for the description. Could be?

And the background not so white because it brakes the skin composition, please.
About the background problems I have, I just can't see the movies background, only I can see it if in some views I select Full background.
If you need a log please tell me.
You have well enabled the option the Global Fanart in parameter?

For now, widgets suit me very well, I had to fight for this, and I do not have the courage to change or modify. thank you (just fix bugs if I can.) I have (for me, put enough text available) If you have not text, and yet you enable button, maybe it's a lack of variable shortened.
Ups sorry, I miss the option "disable plot widget", I had selected, that's why I don't see the plot.
About the background, you are right, I didn't have this option enabled. There are such as options that I lose hehe.
Thanks for all your support.
I made some changes, I reduced white on widgets. gray (better, you were right. Thanks) Added a new DialogVideoinfo I have take the code of Refocus (I have not managed to create my own code, I'm still a beginner Sad.
About the new DialogVideoInfo, in my opinion is a little bit simple but it's ok.
The only problem is that I needed time to understand that I could go down to the screen. I prefer to have all the information on the same screen and change from one screen to another with buttons, because I go directly where I want and I don't have to go down and down looking for the information I want. But as I said, it's my taste.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD reFocus] - ART reFocus 2.4 ISENGARD0