• 6(current)
Release Eunique
No ETA but it should not be long, we are waiting on the Kodi team approving a new addon that @badaas created for doing picture manipulations (such as a pixelated effect etc)

Here's a preview though of the vertical menu

watch gallery

And here's a preview of a new view with pixel background

(2015-11-27, 22:32)im85288 Wrote: No ETA but it should not be long, we are waiting on the Kodi team approving a new addon that @badaas created for doing picture manipulations (such as a pixelated effect etc)

Here's a preview though of the vertical menu

watch gallery

And here's a preview of a new view with pixel background

OmG that is baaaadasss excuse the pun Smile

Is that colour flags I see?
Haha yeah it is pretty damn cool! No it's not colour flags just a new view based very strongly on one of the Video Info screens available Smile
(2015-11-27, 22:35)im85288 Wrote: Haha yeah it is pretty damn cool! No it's not colour flags just a new view based very strongly on one of the Video Info screens available Smile
Can I put in a request for colour flags? On Jurials AZ Exploded the colour flags looked so good. If it can't, then all good. Good stuff pal
(2015-11-27, 22:36)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Can I put in a request for colour flags? On Jurials AZ Exploded the colour flags looked so good. If it can't, then all good. Good stuff pal

Maybe down the line, we took the approach with this skin to exclude as much bulk as possible (most of the images are glyphs) so including a whole load of flags is not in the plan. However never say never, just not at the present time mate.
(2015-11-27, 22:42)im85288 Wrote:
(2015-11-27, 22:36)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Can I put in a request for colour flags? On Jurials AZ Exploded the colour flags looked so good. If it can't, then all good. Good stuff pal

Maybe down the line, we took the approach with this skin to exclude as much bulk as possible (most of the images are glyphs) so including a whole load of flags is not in the plan. However never say never, just not at the present time mate.
All good man, no problem. Just a quick one before I let you go, would I just update via the repo?
Yeah it will update automatically once released. I'll post here when that version is in the repo. Cheers
(2015-11-27, 22:52)im85288 Wrote: Yeah it will update automatically once released. I'll post here when that version is in the repo. Cheers
Thank you Smile
Pixelate, still wip a little, needs script.colorbox

watch gallery
(2015-11-27, 23:01)badaas Wrote: Pixelate, still wip a little, needs script.colorbox

watch gallery
Can't see the image mate
if i could set up the widget-format, the homemenu would be perfect for me. background: i have a section 'infothek' and set up the widgets with the newest videos from spiegel-online.de, but the videopreview is scaled into the widgetcontainer, that looks ugly Sad
(2015-11-28, 03:21)blutstein Wrote: if i could set up the widget-format, the homemenu would be perfect for me. background: i have a section 'infothek' and set up the widgets with the newest videos from spiegel-online.de, but the videopreview is scaled into the widgetcontainer, that looks ugly Sad
I switched to the vertical menu, as the normal one just had to much in it. The vertical menu is lovely though.
(2015-11-28, 03:21)blutstein Wrote: if i could set up the widget-format, the homemenu would be perfect for me. background: i have a section 'infothek' and set up the widgets with the newest videos from spiegel-online.de, but the videopreview is scaled into the widgetcontainer, that looks ugly Sad

We allow the widget format to be adjusted on the vertical menu. With the default menu that is going to be too problematic but eventually we may add a simpler version. Can you post a screenshot of which widget is scaling your newest videos?
What is the best colours to have? I tried to set the colours, but it seemed uneasy to read especially with the white background. I know you can change the colours, but would like to know in your opinion, what the best colour scheme would be
Hi have a look Here
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eunique3