• 6(current)
Release NHL TV™
(2016-01-29, 07:34)WHamilton Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 20:01)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 19:47)WHamilton Wrote: With your addon

Yesterday Games FULL Games and Conseded:

only New Yersey@Carolina supports 60fps. All other only 30fps.

With the orginal addon every Games supports 60fps.

I'll take a look.

have you varifiered the problem?

Yes, the next update will allow archive games to play at 5000kbps.

Quote:I saw an other thing. I use the amber Skin and the pircutres (Games) i the standard view mode are a litte to big.
I would suggest changing your view mode if it's an issue.
Update 2016.1.29 Released
- Added support for addition camera angles (i.e. Rogers Cams) *most games don't offer these*
- Added 5000kbps support for full and condensed archived games
- Convert local date to eastern when calling score notifications
- Fixed bug that caused score notifications to crash if no games were scheduled for the day
- Added audio and video stream info for display purposes
Thank you.

5000 kbps works fine :-)
Keep up the good work! Do you anticipate any issues when NHL launches their new app tomorrow? I'm also worried about them cracking down on VPNs now that MLB is taking over. I'm pretty sure they make you use location services if your device supports it.

A lot of question marks right now. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Well unfortunately many things have changed. I'm currently in the process of updating my addon for the changes, but I'm doubtful it will be working by puck drop tomorrow. I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up so that you can plan an alternate way to watch the games tomorrow in case this addon doesn't work. I will update the thread once I've finished upgrading and testing the new code.
(2016-02-01, 19:52)eracknaphobia Wrote: Well unfortunately many things have changed. I'm currently in the process of updating my addon for the changes, but I'm doubtful it will be working by puck drop tomorrow. I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up so that you can plan an alternate way to watch the games tomorrow in case this addon doesn't work. I will update the thread once I've finished upgrading and testing the new code.

Thanks! If you need anything tested, please let us assist!
Thanks for the update. I'll use the Ps4 app in the meantime - I just tried it and it's a big improvement but that's not saying much. We'll see how the live streams are but I just watched a condensed replay and while it was better, it still had nowhere near the framerate I got with your Kodi addon.
(2016-02-01, 19:52)eracknaphobia Wrote: Well unfortunately many things have changed. I'm currently in the process of updating my addon for the changes, but I'm doubtful it will be working by puck drop tomorrow. I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up so that you can plan an alternate way to watch the games tomorrow in case this addon doesn't work. I will update the thread once I've finished upgrading and testing the new code.

Is there any chance in the future, that the addon use the kodi cache for not-live Streaming? Like youtube or mlb.tv hls??
Now it seems pushed to mlb.tv. Nothing works at the moment.
just want to say thanks and good luck! the new MLB backend is really slick. its sooo much faster and looks better too. currently watching on my ps4.
dont' work, at all games

no playable streams found
What a disaster tonight watching it on the roku !! 30fps and the last 10 minutes of the game had constant buffering and low quality. Searching around and it seems no one had 60fps. The roku was perfect before the update.
Similar experience as NYR94 for the Oilers game. Plugin didn't work and the "updated" official NHL app on the 360 (and streaming on Chrome) didn't work for half of the game. Best of luck updating the plugin for the new security protocols. The plugin is truly great (now if only the NHL didn't keep changing things) that would be ideal.
Same here. What an abortion tonight. I couldn't go more than 30 seconds without quality drops or flat out errors kicking me back to the game selection screen. The new interface of the NHLTV app is a homerun (was using the Ps4 version) but where it matters most, the actual game streams, it was complete and utter garbage. Also, I have no idea where that magical 60fps they were touting is. Couldn't achieve it on the app or the website, and I see NYR94 couldn't get it on Roku either. I really hope they can straighten this out. At this rate I'll have to break down and get cable plus NHL Center Ice. Don't really feel like spending hundreds upon hundred of dollars just to watch hockey. God knows I don't watch any other crap on television...

Hope it's going alright with the app. Not that I didn't before, but after tonight I really appreciate the work you do. Good luck!
On AppleTV3 before live games had 60fps. But Now everthing is 30fps.

And the bst ist, no conseded 10min, instead 3 min or 6 min Highlights.

And no commerical cut anymore like mlb.tv.

The bildquality is very good but the motion quality is poor max 30fps.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8