• 6(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
Were's the repoHuh?

Thnkx
You install from within Kodi via Add-ons tab. Add-ons>Download>Video Add-ons and search for Pluto.tv. Click to install
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
where do you find script.module.simplecache zip file
(2017-07-08, 22:44)rocko Wrote: where do you find script.module.simplecache zip file
script.module.simplecache
(2017-07-09, 02:15)bandit1369 Wrote:
(2017-07-08, 22:44)rocko Wrote: where do you find script.module.simplecache zip file
script.module.simplecache

Thanks, I appreciate your help
No debug log (wiki) no issue.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-07-08, 22:15)Karellen Wrote: You install from within Kodi via Add-ons tab. Add-ons>Download>Video Add-ons and search for Pluto.tv. Click to install
Seems simple...right...but, what if it's not there?

Tried installing directly from the 106.zip and got a dependency issue regarding python. Huh
I'm running Kodi 16.1 on KodiBuntu 14. Do I need to upgrade to the latest Kodi?
(2017-08-10, 00:28)camos Wrote:
(2017-07-08, 22:15)Karellen Wrote: You install from within Kodi via Add-ons tab. Add-ons>Download>Video Add-ons and search for Pluto.tv. Click to install
Seems simple...right...but, what if it's not there?

Tried installing directly from the 106.zip and got a dependency issue regarding python. Huh
Requires Kodi v17.x

Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-08-10, 00:29)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-08-10, 00:28)camos Wrote: Seems simple...right...but, what if it's not there?

Requires Kodi v17.x

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)
Whadya know, I guessed right. Tongue

Hopefully this is not too far off topic but does 17.x require better hardware than 16.x? My computer was middle of the road decent in 2010 and has no problem with 16.x. I know that is somewhat vague but is it likely able to run 17.x?
I did a fresh install of Kodi 17.3 and Pluto install failed.

I checked the log and it was missing script module urlresolver After downloading this it loaded.

I don't know if this is something that should load automatically or you must manually load it.
(2017-08-10, 21:39)rocko Wrote: I did a fresh install of Kodi 17.3 and Pluto install failed.

I checked the log and it was missing script module urlresolver After downloading this it loaded.

I don't know if this is something that should load automatically or you must manually load it.

I'll look into it.

:: file is in the Kodi repository so it should be included with Krypton install. Could have been a mirror down? Try installing again.

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/tre...rlresolver
(2017-08-10, 21:47)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-08-10, 21:39)rocko Wrote: I did a fresh install of Kodi 17.3 and Pluto install failed.

I'll look into it.

:: file is in the Kodi repository so it should be included with Krypton install. Could have been a mirror down? Try installing again.

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/tre...rlresolver

As I said above once I added url resolver it works fine. Just learning to read the log
Pluto.TV updated to v.1.0.7, Improved browsing speed and corrected miscellaneous issues.
Hey @Lunatixz is it possible to autoplay a channel on entry instead of getting the directory with the up-coming line up? I'd like to use Pluto.tv inside the TV Guide add-on I use so the channels can sit alongside BBC One, ITV, etc.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. I was going to the wrong part of the add-on.

EDIT 2: @Lunatixz I'm having an issue with playing any of the channels when I go to 'Channel Guide'. It will play the Pluto.tv ident's but it won't play any other content. However, if I go to 'Broswe Channels' and click on the same channels, once it's listed its content (ie: show 1 / ident / ident) I can play everything in the directory. I am at work at the moment and using my mobile, but I'll get a full debug log to you later tonight or in the morning.
(2017-09-10, 13:44)RayW1986 Wrote: Hey @Lunatixz is it possible to autoplay a channel on entry instead of getting the directory with the up-coming line up? I'd like to use Pluto.tv inside the TV Guide add-on I use so the channels can sit alongside BBC One, ITV, etc.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. I was going to the wrong part of the add-on.

EDIT 2: @Lunatixz I'm having an issue with playing any of the channels when I go to 'Channel Guide'. It will play the Pluto.tv ident's but it won't play any other content. However, if I go to 'Broswe Channels' and click on the same channels, once it's listed its content (ie: show 1 / ident / ident) I can play everything in the directory. I am at work at the moment and using my mobile, but I'll get a full debug log to you later tonight or in the morning.
As you discovered "channel guide" achieves what you are looking for.

By your description it sounds like content is Geo blocked? I'd need a log to know for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935T
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2