• 6(current)
v19 [teaser] Aeon MQ 9
@wags1 

It´s about the horizontal menu, I think. MQ8 item in the main menu focus is on the left, MQ9 return focus to the center.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-04-18, 20:18)Wanilton Wrote: @wags1 

It´s about the horizontal menu, I think. MQ8 item in the main menu focus is on the left, MQ9 return focus to the center.

But is “menu in vertical mode” with the main menu items scrolling on the left of the screen still a selectable option in the main menu appearance settings as it is in both MQ7 and MQ8. If not that is a huge step backwards in terms of look and feel IMHO.
(2020-04-18, 17:52)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-04-17, 18:15)ProjectVRD Wrote: I'm going to miss the main item in focus being on the left, I only just started using Aeon MQ 8 and it was such a nice aesthetic touch because so many other Skins put the focused item in the middle. It was a refreshing change and implemented so well, looked stunning on a large TV and didn't feel like a Kodi skin (in a really good way!)

What makes you think that they will remove the ability to configure it that way? 

I dunno, with a few comments saying they like the new look I just wanted to show the devs that the design decisions in 8 were a masterstroke. Hopefully it remains an option. :-)
(2020-04-18, 22:00)ProjectVRD Wrote:
(2020-04-18, 17:52)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-04-17, 18:15)ProjectVRD Wrote: I'm going to miss the main item in focus being on the left, I only just started using Aeon MQ 8 and it was such a nice aesthetic touch because so many other Skins put the focused item in the middle. It was a refreshing change and implemented so well, looked stunning on a large TV and didn't feel like a Kodi skin (in a really good way!)

What makes you think that they will remove the ability to configure it that way? 

I dunno, with a few comments saying they like the new look I just wanted to show the devs that the design decisions in 8 were a masterstroke. Hopefully it remains an option. :-)
Unfortunately based on some recent comments (see above) it appears you might be right. If so it is an unfortunate design decision IMO.
(2020-04-19, 04:31)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-04-18, 22:00)ProjectVRD Wrote:
(2020-04-18, 17:52)wags1 Wrote: What makes you think that they will remove the ability to configure it that way? 

Unfortunately based on some recent comments (see above) it appears you might be right. If so it is an unfortunate design decision IMO. 
Honestly, that's the main reason I use the Poster Lite config. Focus is far left and I can choose cases, logos, and I think Landscape. I like using Logo's, but I aim for semi-minimalist. I'm sure if modded, there will be views that offer the focus to the left, or maybe a choice.
(2020-04-19, 07:31)RonnieG3 Wrote:
(2020-04-19, 04:31)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-04-18, 22:00)ProjectVRD Wrote: I dunno, with a few comments saying they like the new look I just wanted to show the devs that the design decisions in 8 were a masterstroke. Hopefully it remains an option. :-) 
Honestly, that's the main reason I use the Poster Lite config. Focus is far left and I can choose cases, logos, and I think Landscape. I like using Logo's, but I aim for semi-minimalist. I'm sure if modded, there will be views that offer the focus to the left, or maybe a choice.  

Clearly it's their skin so their decision but I don't understand why they would want the main menu to be only horizontal scroll with the current selection in the middle...unless they are purposely trying to make it look like literally every other skin out there...unfortunate.
About views, the skin is in alpha and has new views, many views available in MQ8 were dropped, probably a few will return, others no more.

Dear Wanilton,

I using this skin, and it is very suitable for me .. Nice design and professionally coordinated, thank you. but I only have one problem I hope you can help me solve it. the background on the "subtitle settings" page appears as settings image (setting. Jpg), but supposed the background to be the movie screen to facilitate setting up the subtitle time. Which file should I edit to remove (setting.jpg) from "subtitle settings"?
@hossainmq

I will try here, or talk with Marcos about it.

Thanks for your kind words.
@Wanilton
Thank you sir

@Marcos
Sir, Can I get help with this issue?
@hossainmq 

Please go to our forum, I will transfer the file to work as you prefer via our chat system.

Regards
@Wanilton

Now it works amazingly, thank you very much sir, I appreciate your interest.

Regards.
resume flags in all views!!thank you!
Wanilton,

I am a regular VIP member but I want the new Aeon MQ9 skin soon so if I contribute again I will be eligible for the current Alpha version correct?
After 30 days I keep this skin until second beta version correct.

Thanks
@rocko 

All previous donours have access when skin enters in Beta. In Alpha only active VIP members.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[teaser] Aeon MQ 91