• 6(current)
Release Paramount+
Hi Matt, 

I have a problem: on my NVIDIA and firestick 4k, through Kodi, I have any issues with your addon on LIVE TV. I have a plan with Ads and during them the screen freezes and remain locked on Paramount Logo for several minutes. I had every time to stop and re-play the live stream. The stream continues even if the time bar remains stationary at one minute and looks like this: e.g. 01:46/01:00. Is there a way to fix it? I have all disabled (Dolby - 4k - H265) and use Inputstream for Live. I have tried to disable it too, without any luck. This issue comes out with Sports streams. No VPN used, only DNS. Apart from that, the streams go perfectly, although sometimes the stream crashes due to buffering.
That's out of my control sorry. Inputstream adaptive is used for playback and doesn't currently handle ads (multiple periods) well on live content. You could try Kodi 20, it may be a bit better
Hey Matt, sorry to bug on an old thread. Having what appears to be a one-off issue with the plug-in.

Just a few days ago I flashed a Raspi4 8GB with OSMC and Kodi. I installed the plugin and it worked great, no issues.

A few days later I swapped to LibreElec and have been enjoying that. I installed the plugin and when I go to login I get Paramount+ is not available in your region. Not using a VPN or any sort of tunnel. Not sure what is triggering it. Tried reinstalling and changing Widevine CDM with no luck, Googled a lot and found nothing. If you have any ideas? Or what may be causing it.
No smart dns etc on the network?
What geo are you physically in?
You are not alone. Located in the US, no VPN, and getting the same "Paramount+ is not available in your region". This is happening on Rasp device as well as main Linux PC/server. Thanks!
Same here, located in the US. Let me know if you need to see the logs. Thanks.

Tobor
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
I'm in the US, no VPN,  and I've been using the Paramount+ addon on my 2019 Shield TV Pro.  Last night I went to watch a show and got a message that my token had expired and to logout and login again.  I tried logging in but got the message "Paramount+ is not available in your region".  I rebooted the Shield and still get the same message.
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
For what it's worth, on the exact same device, I can launch the normal web browser, login to Paramount+ and stream the content. The region error seems to be isolated to Kodi. Thanks!
No, unfortunately not.

Same network conditions as the previous working image. Only difference is the base of LibreElec rather than OSMC.

Physically based in US. Was going to play around with some networking just to see. Even though nothing has changes and using the same static IP as OSMC. Wasn't sure if you have ever run into it before. Under the advanced settings for the plugin it shows local IP as 0.0.0.0 and MAC is set to {mac_addrrss}
But did not see if those were set on OSMC, since it worked out of the box.
That's very odd. I scoured Google and forums for anything relating to the plugin and found nothing regarding this region error.

Was there a recent update? I installed the plugin on OSMC on 10/12 and was working. I'll continue to mess with settings to see if I can find a workaround.
Also same, also in the US.  It's just this addon,  the others you've made are all working.
I'll try take a look tonight ☺️

UPDATE:
Should now be fixed with latest version v0.5.5
(2022-10-19, 05:15)matthuisman Wrote: UPDATE:

You're the best! Works perfectly now. Thank you so much.
5.5 fixed it for me!
Thanks!!!
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
(2022-10-19, 05:15)matthuisman Wrote: I'll try take a look tonight ☺️

UPDATE:

You rock mate! Thanks fir the quick fix and push to the repo!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Paramount+0