• 60(current)
Movie Info Plus - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows
joebrady Wrote:Will give it a run tonight. Any certain area's you like to be looked at?

Everything Big Grin

I moved a lot of code around so that I can keep MIP open source, but still have features that are only for MIP's use (high rez covers for one). It's easy to miss some of the tie's into the app. I changed core functions of the download engine, as well as a bunch of bug fixes, gui layout changes.

Some things that don't work, that I am aware of
- VIDEO_TS
- The entire Media Image toolbar (nothing is active yet on it)
- TV Shows text info on where it's going to save the wide icons to is in the middle of the screen (and shouldn't be)
Just noticed this. Will surely use the next two days...my days off to play with it. Thanks.
superb been waiting for this
Iv noticed that with movies, when you select a different movie, often it doesn't update the Video Information (length, pixel height etc)
stanley87 Wrote:Iv noticed that with movies, when you select a different movie, often it doesn't update the Video Information (length, pixel height etc)

hmm... it should always refresh that data, although sometimes there's nothing it can read.

when it doesn't refresh, does clicking on the movie name again reload it?

if it's displaying data from the last movie, does the current movie have anything in the .nfo file ?

on another note, just about to upload the source back to sourceforge now that I've got it split up into source and pre-compiled dll's
I'll give this newer release a go soon. The last release was pretty darn fast too. I guess I was blind or its new, but I really like the fan art size option because I was manually resizing to run 720. I'm sure it was standard in the app and I was blind. Wink

Anyone else getting this when selecting the Albums underneath the Artists? I tried to continue, but I can not get any images to download.Confused
joebrady Wrote:Image

Anyone else getting this when selecting the Albums underneath the Artists? I tried to continue, but I can not get any images to download.Confused

I'll make another update that will fix that, the previous attempt included some other unfinished items that would make no sense.

Ok.. updated .exe file only.. password: xbmcrocks
Extract the .exe file to your install directory (only for those testing out Media Info Plus rc3, this will not work with Movie Info Plus)
--- link removed ---
Media Info Plus rc3.2 .. patch to fix invalid cast error
fekker:

I grabbed the source code this morning as I was going to compile a build so I could do some debugging with the code and I noticed that there are a lot of missing files. for example: crypto.vb, dlbPrivewPrintMediaImage.vb, dlgConfiguration.vb, and so on. It will not compile and it says unable to create a manifest resource name for.. is the error that I get.

Thanks
Joe
jetskijoe Wrote:fekker:

I grabbed the source code this morning as I was going to compile a build so I could do some debugging with the code and I noticed that there are a lot of missing files. for example: crypto.vb, dlbPrivewPrintMediaImage.vb, dlgConfiguration.vb, and so on. It will not compile and it says unable to create a manifest resource name for.. is the error that I get.

Thanks
Joe

Give it another try from the mediainfoplus branch, there was all kinds of svn complaints yesterday when I was trying to get it branched off.
First off your program works great. A few errors here and there but overall its making my tv/movie management soo much easier, so thank you!

I have my tv shows on my linux server with no spaces, instead I use . or _ for spaces. for movies it was able to find most of them no problem but the tv shows it would not find any of them. I had to rename the folder to remove spaces and then it was able to find them. So my question is can you include a option to treat . and _ as spaces. Or if there is already an option please let me know. I tired searching this thread but its so big its a bit overwhelming.

Thanks
W00dyW00d Wrote:First off your program works great. A few errors here and there but overall its making my tv/movie management soo much easier, so thank you!

I have my tv shows on my linux server with no spaces, instead I use . or _ for spaces. for movies it was able to find most of them no problem but the tv shows it would not find any of them. I had to rename the folder to remove spaces and then it was able to find them. So my question is can you include a option to treat . and _ as spaces. Or if there is already an option please let me know. I tired searching this thread but its so big its a bit overwhelming.

Thanks
Added to the new version for tv shows. It will replace any . or _ with a space when searching for the show.

On a side note, the SVN is now working correctly, it took a few tries and some reworking of where the .dll's are located.
Another update for MIP release canidate 3

Requires (and only works with) MIP RC3.X (see previous message from me for the download information for RC3)

--- link removed ---

fixes include VIDEO_TS fix and about 50 other reported issues / requests

The VIDEO_TS scan is done when movies are loaded into MIP, it adds a second or two. Bascially it'll copy the data from the main folder to the VIDEO_TS folder, it uses an MD5 hash to ensure that if the file is already in the VIDEO_TS folder it's up to date.

Tested with xbmc 18457 under windows

- I still haven't done the toolbar for the media images, so it works just like the goggles.
i'm getting:

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'miplibfc, Version=1.0.1.2800, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8be0b0a92da598ee' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'miplibfc, Version=1.0.1.2800, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8be0b0a92da598ee'
at movieinfoplus.maincollection.getfcdn_movie_front(Boolean precache, ArrayList& downloadlist)
at movieinfoplus.maincollection.processdropdownitems()
at movieinfoplus.maincollection.lbMyMovies_MouseClicked(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseClick(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

everytime i click on a movie after Loading movies with the new version you just posted?
Hallo, fist of all i want to thanks you for all your work.

Is it possible that there is a language bug inside the software ?

I played now for some days with it and when i select german as default for the tvshows it didnt download any Poster. (only episode.tbn and banners works)

I had the problem with the older Movie info plus and also with Media info plus.

Can someone tell me whats the trick to get german infos via MIP and thetvdb ?
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Info Plus - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows1