• 62(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
(2015-07-04, 15:41)atrocity81 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for this beautiful skin. But I have an issue with both of my windows machines just showing an empty EPG timeline in Igengard rc1. It' showing EPG in channel view. Same issue with confluence screen, worked fine in helix 14.2.

Timeline is still working on my Android Tablet with Isengard rc1, so I guess my EPG file is valid as it comes local from my NAS. Any suggestions what I could try to fix it please? Already deleted the ViewModes6.db in my userfolder...

Thanks to everyone reading this!

Should be working. But in Isengard Kodi team changed the language file for term "EPG" and now (at least in English) it displays "GUIDE". To avoid confusion, in the skin where it was listed "TV GUIDE" (which actually is the window displayed by the "TV Show Next Aired" addon) I am changing the label text to read "NEXT AIRED GUIDE".

scott s.
Good Morning:

After a hard disk crash I had to reinstall my whole HTPC. At least I have learned (now) the meaning of "backup". I'm almost done with every configuration. There's one thing left:

I would like to change the order of the menupoints (both: main menu and some submenus).

I know how to add or disable the menupoints. But I didn't figure out a fast way to change the order. A workaround would be:

1. copy a submenu point to the virtual menu
2. replace the submenu with the wanted one at this place
3. replace the 2nd place of the submenu with the submenu from the virtual menu

Is there a better way to do that?
Hi

I'm trying to fix so i can use other themes on my ASUS s1 HTPC with Openelec but i can't find what is mention in this:

Within your userdata navigate to the addons folder and then the service.skin.widgets folder. Inside this folder is the file addon.xml. This is the file which must be replaced. The replacement file is available here in zip form:
Zipped addon.xml for service.skin.widgets. Download this file, open it, and copy/replace the single file addon.xml.

When i look at my network i can just find Openelec and when i look inside it find Userdata folder with addon_data:

Namn Storlek Typ Ändrad Attr Bildstorlek Foto...

plugin.video.svtplay Filmapp 2015-07-01 15:39------
plugin.video.youtube Filmapp torsdag 21:22 ------
script.aeonmq5.updater Filmapp 2015-07-01 17:22------
script.artistslideshow Filmapp lördag 16:24 ------
script.artwork.downloader Filmapp torsdag 20:50 ------
script.cinema.experience Filmapp 2015-07-01 17:33------
script.cu.lrclyrics Filmapp lördag 16:24 ------
script.games.rom.collection.... Filmapp 2015-07-01 20:30------
script.skinshortcuts Filmapp 2015-06-30 19:19------
script.trakt Filmapp Idag 12:04 ------
script.tv.show.next.aired Filmapp 2015-07-01 17:34------
service.openelec.settings Filmapp 2015-06-23 19:36------
service.subtitles.divxplanet Filmapp 2015-06-30 19:30------
service.subtitles.opensubtitles Filmapp måndag 21:09 ------
service.subtitles.subscene Filmapp måndag 21:10 ------
service.subtitles.undertexter Filmapp fredag 20:00 ------
skin.aeonmq5.extrapack Filmapp 2015-07-01 17:22------
weather.yahoo Filmapp 2015-06-30 21:48------
visualization.projectm Filmapp 2015-06-30 18:48------

As you can see it's not there Smile

What am i doing wrong? Please help Smile I've seen the dark theme on my pc and i want it on my HTPC as well. Smile

EDITED: Found a guide to where to find and how to activate. Did that and copied the file into the place but still i can't get it to work. It says failed when trying to download and update the extra pack.

SOLVED Smile
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Is it possible to activate wall view mode for films in Aeon MQ5 mod ?
thanks
(2015-07-07, 03:37)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 15:41)atrocity81 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for this beautiful skin. But I have an issue with both of my windows machines just showing an empty EPG timeline in Igengard rc1. It' showing EPG in channel view. Same issue with confluence screen, worked fine in helix 14.2.

Timeline is still working on my Android Tablet with Isengard rc1, so I guess my EPG file is valid as it comes local from my NAS. Any suggestions what I could try to fix it please? Already deleted the ViewModes6.db in my userfolder...

Thanks to everyone reading this!

Should be working. But in Isengard Kodi team changed the language file for term "EPG" and now (at least in English) it displays "GUIDE". To avoid confusion, in the skin where it was listed "TV GUIDE" (which actually is the window displayed by the "TV Show Next Aired" addon) I am changing the label text to read "NEXT AIRED GUIDE".

scott s.

Thanks Scott for your feedback. The issue was caused by the sync groups with backend button not ticked. Enabled this option and its fine again. Never needed to tick it in 14.2 though...
@scott967 Loving your work on this, and thought I would see if you can fix some other issues with this Skin (and they are also in the new MQ6 skin as well but I'll post this in that forum post).

1. Both Movies and TV Shows share the same Genre Fanart and Genre Icons. Can you separate these, so I can have different Fanart for Movies than TV?

Just some examples...
Movie Genre Fanart - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=85747
TV Genre Fanart - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=45361

Movie Genre Icons - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=166817
TV Genre Icons - http://emby.media/community/index.php?/t...nre-icons/

Also, can you make the Concerts\Music Videos share the same Genre Fanart and Icons as the Music section?
Just another question, is it possible to get completely rid of a submenu for specific menus? Of course you can just leave the submenu empty but then you will still be able to press down arrow and it shows a button labeled "empty" When i have a main menu entry to start Steam for instance, i dont want to be able to press down for an emtpty submenu. Pressing down should just do nothing in this case. When I create a new main menu with TV-Guide for instance, it comes with no submenu at all. But it seems it's not possible for a random programm add on main menu entry. And if it's not possible via the skin settings, is there some xml configuration file i could edit?
Hi does anyone know how to prevent the time remaining from showing on menu bar during video playback like in pic below. Its fades in after 8 seconds. I tried editing home.xml and managed to comment out the progress bar and the time. But the fade setting still kicks in doesnt seem to be in home.xml.

Would just like to have the menu bar left as it is.
Thanks for any info

Anyone using the Cinema Experience add-on with Aeon MQ 5 Helix mod? I am trying to uninstall the program as it will soon be replaced by its successor Cinema Vision but Aeon tells me that it is used by the skin and cannot be removed... Even when trying to uninstall from Confluence it says Aeon won't allow it.

Any ideas what's going on there?
@HomeTheatreGuru, inside 720p folder you have addon.xml file, edit file remove cinemaex in imports and done.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-07-19, 05:13)Wanilton Wrote: @HomeTheatreGuru, inside 720p folder you have addon.xml file, edit file remove cinemaex in imports and done.

Cheers, mate.

I'm on openelec and don't know the SSH commands necessary to get to this folder (let alone delete it).

Would you happen to know the steps?
Is there a way of enable play disc like it was in 13.2?
Hello,

I have a question about the Random submenu item behavior in Concerts. When I select this it creates a random list as expected, but after the first video plays, it stops playing and resets the list to alphabetical. So what good is that wonder? Should it not just keep playing one video after another?

Thx
(2015-07-10, 19:16)Powerhouse Wrote: @scott967 Loving your work on this, and thought I would see if you can fix some other issues with this Skin (and they are also in the new MQ6 skin as well but I'll post this in that forum post).

1. Both Movies and TV Shows share the same Genre Fanart and Genre Icons. Can you separate these, so I can have different Fanart for Movies than TV?

Just some examples...
Movie Genre Fanart - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=85747
TV Genre Fanart - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=45361

Movie Genre Icons - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=166817
TV Genre Icons - http://emby.media/community/index.php?/t...nre-icons/

Also, can you make the Concerts\Music Videos share the same Genre Fanart and Icons as the Music section?

I think maybe it is possible to have more categories of genre, but as designed there is one set of genre for music library and one for video library. My guess it is possible to put in a condition based on Container.Content(x) but one thing is every time a condition is added it has to be constantly evaluated by the Kodi gui engine, so adds the amount of processing that has to be done.
(2015-07-12, 00:39)the_bo Wrote: Hi does anyone know how to prevent the time remaining from showing on menu bar during video playback like in pic below. Its fades in after 8 seconds. I tried editing home.xml and managed to comment out the progress bar and the time. But the fade setting still kicks in doesnt seem to be in home.xml.

Would just like to have the menu bar left as it is.
Thanks for any info

Look in IncludesMainMenu.xml My guess is to comment out in the

Code:
<include name="MainMenu_Content">

the animation

Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="750" condition="Player.HasMedia + System.IdleTime(8)">Conditional</animation>

scott s.
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6