• 7(current)
WIP Playstation 4 Skin
I see not on Homescreen the Icons from my favorite Games.
I see not on Homescreen the Icons from my favorite Games. And can I custom Themes Install ?

What for Feature are you planning ?
Thank you! Smile

I am currently working on the latest update and I'm aiming to release it in the next few days.

This update will include all new icons, new animations, some small ui changes, added customisation options and support for some PS4 themes. (See video below)

I will also be working to improve the game library feature and support for animated themes in future updates.

When will the update come? Does the ps4 sound get ui? As well as background music again at the real ps4. And what I wanted to know when starting a game on ps4 is always a screenshot before every game start. Is that synonymous with the skin?
In the next couple days I will release the update, it still needs some work doing to the themes feature.

I will upload the PS4 UI sounds with the next update.

The background music might come in a future update, but not for now, I'm still trying to work out the best way to achieve this in Kodi.

A splash screen will come when launching games soon, for now I'm focusing on improving the game library section and the ability to add and remove more games and manage them better. For now the UI will fade to a black screen when launching games and will fade back to the home screen when closing the game.

This is still an early build and a lot of work needs doing so expect some features to be missing in early versions Smile
Can I a Splash Screen for the Game Start with Advanced EMulator Launcher use ?
It looks good, but, I like when all the menu icons are blue except the icon of "what's new" (like in the November 3rd release).
I think that icons make the skin look more like a PS4, but, it's only an opinion.
Thank you, the skin will now change the icon backgrounds based on the theme, if the default flow or dual themes are enabled then blue icon backgrounds will be displayed. All other themes have have their own icons and icon backgrounds. 

I have just released the update and a download link is available on the first post. This update includes lots of new ui changes, customisation options and themes. 

The link that is currently there is a trimmed down version of the skin with a few PlayStation themes included. (27mb) I will post a second link soon containing a bigger selection of themes for people who want more. (130mb) Along with the new UI sounds.

(The top content bar some of the icons aren't clickable like party, messages ect. I still need to create these sections)
Thank you. Come more themes with Sound UI ? And come the Splash Screen for the Games ?

Become this Skin other Language ?

And what Feature Planing you
In your skin under themes can I custom choose. What can I choose ?
I will be adding a game splash screen in an update soon, for now it will fade to a black screen when launching games.

I will also be adding in support for more languages in future updates. 

The custom button in themes will allow you to choose a custom background to be displayed on the home screen.

I have just posted another update

This update features:
New profile section, you can choose your cover photo, set your about me, change your name.
Party, messages, friends, trophies sections have been created, these don't have any use yet as I'm still working out what to do with these sections.
Navigation sounds
Improved library, now sorted in to categories
Notification section will display any available updates you have for your addons. (The update all button isn't working, I'm working on a fix)
When navigating the top bar on the home screen it will now display information for what is highlighted
Improved background animations

Things to come:
Splash screen when launching games
Splash screen when starting
Fixed addon settings window
Improvements to the animations
Improvements to the what's new section
Improvements to the store
Support for more languages
Improvements to library sections
New notification bar
Sign in notification
Updated party, trophies, friends, messages sections - these sections currently don't do anything
First time setup
Improved background animations
Upload more theme options
New dialogs and backgrounds
Theme creator
It looks good!, and, probably it's just me but, when i click the custom option in the themes section, my custom background doesn't shows in the screen, i tried with different images and nothing
Become your skin also playstation now function ?

And your themes become the also sound ui ?
Quick Question: How would you go about adding games to the menu of Kodi with this theme?
Thank you! I have just tested out the custom background option on mine and It's also stopped working, I will take a look in to the problem Smile

You could add a link to PlayStation Now to your games library or through a launcher addon. In the future I will be adding in an apps section in to the library as well where you can add custom links to your applications.

I am looking in to how to achieve this when switching themes automatically. If I can't find a way I will upload different navigation sound addons that people can choose from.

To add in games you can download the advanced launcher addon and add in your games to there, then add to favourites for them to appear on the home screen. Or you could add in up to 10 games in to your library by going in to library - games - add. You will be prompted to add in the game name, link and thumb. (I will be improving the game library and adding support for more games soon)

I have just released another update, this update includes:

New sign in animations
New home screen animations when navigating from the main bar to the top content bar
Added in a first time setup - this still needs work
Improved themes and icons
Improved theme animations
Optimised dynamic themes - they now have lower CPU usage
Changed game dialog to window to unload the home screen when launching games. This will lower cpu and ram usage with Kodi when launching games
New splash screen when starting - this will be displayed when the login screen is enabled
Some tweaked animations

I have posted a new video on the first post of the new themes and animations, I have also removed some of the themes before posting to trim the file size down. I will be sharing a second link for a lot more themes soon.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playstation 4 Skin9