• 7(current)
WIP Unofficial Kodi v16 codename "J"
(2015-04-13, 12:09)uNiversal Wrote: I wonder which part of Mythical/fictional names and places is hard to understand.

Exactly. People, please stop having a good time. This is obviously a super serious discussion with a potentially game changing outcome. Rolleyes
Jolo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
It's a mythical animal...but I like jackalope. Or maybe al Janna for a place.
(2015-04-13, 18:47)BeesKnees Wrote:
(2015-04-13, 12:09)uNiversal Wrote: I wonder which part of Mythical/fictional names and places is hard to understand.

Exactly. People, please stop having a good time. This is obviously a super serious discussion with a potentially game changing outcome. Rolleyes

hum? Some suggestions here are beyond fun, but you right, why should anyone take the community serious when the community rather (have fun) or push devs down and criticise hard work instead of trying by any means possible to contribute in any little meaningful or positive way we can?

Having said that, I have it on good authority that at least one of the Team ignores this thread types and even find it offensive that community members (probably just me) try to "guess" the codenames for their releases.

Despite that, This isnt here for trying to guess but help along with good suggestions, few as they may be, and no matter how ignored they are.

In the end this massive breach that separates users from devs, has gone too far and has bread all content possible and its detrimental to future of project since devs are all users (I for one would like to close that gap and while Im alive I will try to help the project).
I came up with two unique and not copied names: Jolly Bean or Jumpy Jackrabbit .
(2015-04-13, 21:46)uNiversal Wrote: Having said that, I have it on good authority that at least one of the Team ignores this thread types and even find it offensive that community members (probably just me) try to "guess" the codenames for their releases.

Who in the world told you that?

For the record, Team members are pretty much exactly like users. Some visit here. Some don't. Those interested in the next name do tend to poke their heads in more than those who are not interested. Absolutely nobody is offended by a thread suggesting code names for future releases, and if they are, then that's just ridiculous. My guess is that, if you actually do have any info particular to this thread, it's probably based on a misunderstanding.
delete
never got the whole name thing think its redundant but hey if it cheers up the mood for users to yell out names then go ahead Big Grin still a moot thing to do
(2015-04-13, 21:46)uNiversal Wrote: hum? Some suggestions here are beyond fun, but you right, why should anyone take the community serious when the community rather (have fun) or push devs down and criticise hard work instead of trying by any means possible to contribute in any little meaningful or positive way we can?

Having said that, I have it on good authority that at least one of the Team ignores this thread types and even find it offensive that community members (probably just me) try to "guess" the codenames for their releases.

Despite that, This isnt here for trying to guess but help along with good suggestions, few as they may be, and no matter how ignored they are.

In the end this massive breach that separates users from devs, has gone too far and has bread all content possible and its detrimental to future of project since devs are all users (I for one would like to close that gap and while Im alive I will try to help the project).

WOW. Brother you are wound tight. You do realize this is a message board that supports entertainment software, right? As amazing as it is it is still for entertainment. I have been on message boards since the dial-up days and I can tell you the most important rule is never take yourself or the board too seriously.
well if release 16 comes out around Xmas time of course - "Jingle Bells" otherwise the "journey" has just begun
or "Joyland"...

+1 Jalapeno - because i like Chili
AS Rock Beebox * Kodi 17.0-RC2 * Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
If retroplayer is in +1 for Jumanji
I've been pretty partial to Jericho this whole time, but Jumanji would definitely be pretty cool.

Music 
The year 1995 according my kodi library Tongue

I also like Jumanji, bit more friendly than the apocolyptic Jericho.
And the game reference to retroplayer is also working nicely.
After yesterday's trailer I choose Jakku.
(2015-04-17, 22:45)Hitcher Wrote: After yesterday's trailer I choose Jakku.

Yes yes yes.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unofficial Kodi v16 codename "J"0