• 7(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
this sistem works on italy?  I tried but I have a message on film title "I Can Quit Whenever I Want". Thanks for your response
Sorry. Can This add on work in Italy? I have a mi box 3s
(2018-05-25, 09:27)piero91 Wrote: Sorry. Can This add on work in Italy? I have a mi box 3s
I don't see any reason why not - just try it.
I've successfully installed this on my Minix box running LibreELEC however video playback is unwatchable. Video is stuttering terribly and audio is well out of sync.
I assume it's a setting problem.
Can anyone shed some light on this?
I am having this issue because I'm on a Linux based build?
No, because the hardware is not powerful enough to software decode the drm-enabled streams.
Try wrxtasy's le builds with the updated GPU drivers and oc capabilities.

edit: bummer, these builds are 8.2.x (with Kodi 17).
Maybe some day if this pr gets merged onto CoreElec (but I don't see it).
I have tried, and in  movies  section instead of the title of the film I see "I can quit whenever I want". Can you help me? How I Can see the whole esn number? Have you got a program?
Thank you for your replay
- I updated my LibreElec to Kodi 18 - #0525, 25-May-2018 build
- I installed netflix repository 
- Tried to Install netflix from Repository and I get "Can't Connect" Error!

Help!
The Netflix repository does not work at the moment
you have to download and install the zip file.

I have done it and it have install Netflix but something is still wrong. and I can't get it to work.
Use now: Plex
Testing: Kodi
Running: Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K
hello, I have a mi box 3s, I do all the steps in the video. But when I play a film I does not work, the screen become black. Can you help me? Thaks to everybody
i did install .zip file. In zip file I get Netflix Repository Addon. And when I choose to install Addon it cannot install.
Here you'll find the zip files for the several versions.
Some users got the addon running again with new nightly build and version 0.13.5 - maybe it should be worth a try to test several addon versions?
NVIDIA Shield, H270M-Plus (i3-7100),NUC7i3BNH,WeTekHub,Pi2,Win10Server.
Resolved: Reverted Widevine.dll to an older version.

Netflix consistently crashes when attempting to play anything.
https://pastebin.com/zV34wrba

I thought it may be InputStream related, but other plugins like YouTube work correctly so I believe it to be Netflix Plugin related. Crash occurs even on a clean Kodi18 profile, no additional plugins/configuration tweaks.  Any troubleshooting guidance would be appreciated.
Damn! i thought the Minix U9-H was one of the more powerful boxes available. It certainly does everything else without issue.
(2018-05-25, 20:26)host505 Wrote: No, because the hardware is not powerful enough to software decode the drm-enabled streams.
Try wrxtasy's le builds with the updated GPU drivers and oc capabilities.

edit: bummer, these builds are 8.2.x (with Kodi 17).
Maybe some day if this pr gets merged onto CoreElec (but I don't see it).
 Damn! i thought the Minix U9-H was one of the more powerful boxes available. It certainly does everything else without issue.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14