• 8(current)
XBMC AJAX Interface (BETA)
Would also like to see this working with Video... seems when I click on Browse, it only refers to Music.

Also, nothing is coming up when I search. Is this a known issue?
I think Liquid is dropped this project... too bad too, it could have been ported to Linux!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Question 
@Liquidice,if you are still working on this have you checked out the ZK (Simply Ajax and Mobile) framework?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Is this working? And if so how to i set it up?
hi everybody!

I worked out on the Liquidice AJAX version to get it more user-friendly.
By default, the folder view is selected and some small bugs have been fixed.
You can know select a folder, add it to the playlist and start direclty playing the selected folder!

Here a screenshot:
Nice groms! I love the ajax interface. A few questions. First, where can we find this updated ajax interface. Second, do you plan on continuing to work on the interface and if so what other great things can we expect? cheers.
Yeah! I use this every day. It's much better then the default interface.

There are three consistent bugs.
- I have to always click twice to clear the playlist.
- Playlists don't get saved on the XBOX when saving it from the web interface.
- When tying to play a stream (pls file of Last.FM stream i.a.), XBMC crashes completely. I need to hard reset to regain control.

I'd love to try and modify the interface so it fit's on a Windows Mobile device screen. If that's o.k.?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Gamester17 Wrote:@Liquidice,if you are still working on this have you checked out the ZK (Simply Ajax and Mobile) framework?

Can this be used on the XBOX? It's java based and needs tomcat to be installed.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
groms,
Are you going to post your update?

I'd love to see this enhanced to be a full control interface... this able to use as a "remote control" via a touch screen interface (think PDA, iPhone, etc).
I've dane some small changes in the iBrowse interface.
The modified version is downloadable with the XBMC-Favorites Installer plugin (XBOX only, link is in my sig).

Once downloaded to your XBOX you can use the iBrowse web interface by going to "http://<your-xbox-ip>/iBrowse/".

I've made the Folder Browser the default view. The "Browse" button does not bring you to the home screen anymore since the library functionality of this addon isn't working anymore with XBMC. The home screen is obsolete, only the File Browse mode and playlist mode are working correctly.

If you want to be able to load and save playlists you'll have to set a variable in "default.asp" called "playlistLocation" on line 34. If you want to use a password protected share for your playlists use "smb://uname:pass@<computer-ip>/playlists/"

I love the interface. It's fast and responsive! But it needs an update to work with the Media Library in it's current form. I think I can figure out how to do it, eventhough I have no ASP experience. But I really don't have the time for a while. ANyone interested in doing this.....? It can't be to hard.

you might want to post some screenshots to get some attention to it... nice work!
Alright, but nothing has really changed visually Smile

This is my default page now

Any chance you can post a download of just the ibrowse interface for those of us who don't have an Xbox? I would love to get this working on my linux machine again. Cheers.
I've updated the Linux version of the XBMC-Favorites installer so you can download the iBrowser web interface with the plugin.

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-favorites/downloads/list

This way you'll always have easy access to the latest versions of addons. Not all plugins and scripts will work on Linux though. The skins will! I'm not sure about the web interfaces, I haven't tested them yet with Linux.

Nice, thanks for all the hard work. As you mentioned not many scripts or plugins actually work in linux. I will give it a shot on my Gentoo box and let you know how it goes. Just in case though a direct download would be nice. Out of curiosity, what else do you have planned for the ibrowse interface?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC AJAX Interface (BETA)0