• 8(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@Mike_Doc

Thats better to make issue on the git page or in this Thread ?
Thanks guys, initial impressions are that it looks great and appears to run a bit faster on my hp stream mini running win 8.1 and 6gb ram.
Nfo watchedstate keeps coming up with an error when done watching a show or movie saying file not found. Is that normal or did I miss a configuration somewhere?
"In the first context menu the option "Choose artwork" doesn't work. You have to go to "manage" first. I don't mind going to manage, it's just a waste of space in the first context menu"

Personally, I'd rather be in the title info screen fooling around with artwork and it clogs up the first context menu imo. Might be nifty for other users though.......
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
There are many other suggestions heres a few;
1- Unlimited Icon panel widgets ---- customise your home screen with anything that could be created as a favourite or shortcut
2- My pictures Widget --- utilising MyPicsdb addon ----http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=133905
3- with every music library update auto run ( in background mode ) of cdartmanager scrpit with automatic update of database & scrape all images with the updates . as used in the scheduler addon ---http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=144378
4- reverting the cinema experience button on the main play screen
5- fixing the Aeon Nox downloader to work with skin
6- optional button to change the watched states flag from current to either the old one or a brand new one please

And Please if you could sort out the .strm media and pause mode display issue please please please !!!
(2015-07-01, 20:25)schimi2k Wrote: ]

yeah, repo would be nice, but we already try it with shednox - and it seems u need some own webspace for the hosting ( we cant get it to work with just the git source )

That I can do. I have my own VPS with full root (Digital Ocean digitalocean.com). So if somebody pops by with a "how to" I will set one up. Just for the fact of doing it and learning more about it.
(2015-07-02, 04:27)shaktoo Wrote: There are many other suggestions heres a few;
1- Unlimited Icon panel widgets ---- customise your home screen with anything that could be created as a favourite or shortcut
2- My pictures Widget --- utilising MyPicsdb addon ----http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=133905
3- with every music library update auto run ( in background mode ) of cdartmanager scrpit with automatic update of database & scrape all images with the updates . as used in the scheduler addon ---http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=144378
6- optional button to change the watched states flag from current to either the old one or a brand new one please

And Please if you could sort out the .strm media and pause mode display issue please please please !!!

+1
Good morning guys Smile
first - big thx for all your ideas and i would say mostly positive feedback

BUT, and please dont get it wrong - this is a BETA release - we decide to release this version to find the last bugs, because no one of us use ALL the features or find all the bugs inside. The Most Important thing right now is to get rid of the old addons, and impliment completely the new extendedinfo script ! - only when we archive this huge project one day, this skin is future save ! We are just a realy small Team - and Mike_Doc is basicly the only MAIN Coder here. ( with some help from kind and nice skinner friends Smile )
I just want to say it right now, because i had this exact same situation with SHEDNOX before ... we release a WIP Skin to find out all bugs, but everybody want this or that, or didnt like this or that... u can see the result in the shednox thread...

Like i say before - we are realy thankfull for ALL your ideas for improvements and for every bug you found and tell us - but PLEASE be a bit patient with all your "wishes" - let us first made a "Full working actual final Release" of MADNOX with actual addons and as much bugfree as we can get - after that i bet Mike_Doc will do whatever he can, to see what wish/idea is possible or what we would like to add

BIG THX for that

(2015-07-02, 03:24)Temujin Wrote: Nfo watchedstate keeps coming up with an error when done watching a show or movie saying file not found. Is that normal or did I miss a configuration somewhere?

check the addon Options - read there the bottom text - u need to activate some kodi options to get it work

(2015-07-02, 03:28)brazen1 Wrote: "In the first context menu the option "Choose artwork" doesn't work. You have to go to "manage" first. I don't mind going to manage, it's just a waste of space in the first context menu"

Personally, I'd rather be in the title info screen fooling around with artwork and it clogs up the first context menu imo. Might be nifty for other users though.......

I think Mike mentioned it before - it was just an old TEST - will be deleted in one of the next git updates

(2015-07-02, 04:27)shaktoo Wrote: There are many other suggestions heres a few;

1. i think i read this wish since warlions Mod... and like you see its not done yet, because its not so easy to make i think - maybe one day
2. i dont use any picture stuff on my kodi... so maybe mike can take a look if he needs some fresh time from actual important work
3. maybe another idea for the future
4. be patient - the old cinemaexperience addon is long time no longer under dev - would be a waste of time right now ! BUT... CHECK THIS ... they are working on something new and better - when its finished, i would like to have a button in my context menu too
5. i think that wont be happen
6. we decide to make this badges with icons, because they are "multilingual" - if we start now with options, we need to add different grafix, different languages, different shapes, etc... a neverending story - i think we have a "good" Base here, and if u realy want your own unique badge in your own language, feel free to replace the actual ones with your new ones ( u can find them in the media folder Wink )

i have no idea if your last "wish" is possible... but i cross my fingers for you
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi, I'll add all bugs and requests to my list and I will at least try to see if requests are possible.

But as schimi said trying to get it stable and a better change of being around a while longer by removing dead addons etc etc is the main thing and to be honest I still have a very much to learn about skinning so I'm doing the best I can right now.

That doesn't mean you can't request things, please do continue to as it's always good to see what you would like added, it's just that please note they may not be given a high prio in my to do list but I will look into each request and see if it's possible or not and let you know.

And as schimi said, thanks very much for all the feedback, which seems very positive to the mod we have done. it's very much appreciated and we are happy that you like what we have done so far.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Mike_Doc & Schimi2k :
I completely agree. First work on the main bugs and basics and later when all the dust is settled you could look into all the wishlists and requests. Including mine.
Excellent idea about implementing the new extendedinfo script as currently ( as you are aware of already) the randomandlastitems script throwing lot of errors !
Thanks to you guys and everyone else helping here for excellent work! Wink
Best Nox ever! Thanks for the hard work guys.
thanks bally4.

@skaktoo, what's wrong with randomandlastitems script? I have both randon and latest widgets on movies and tv and now problems? is it another script? if so how are you using it / accessing it?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I too am using a couple widgets on movies and tv and have no randomlastitems script errors fwiw.
Also using 2 smart playlists linked to main menu with no problems.
Random and Last items script" version="2.2.2

This old python widget error is still present though.

T:1136 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(3, C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class PythonBindings::XBMCAddon_xbmc_Monitor_Director,class PythonBindings::XBMCAddon_xbmc_Player_Director,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::Window

On a side note these are the only other errors in my log and not sure if they are madnox related:

T:3444 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(4, C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification\service.py): the python script "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification\service.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmc:Tonguelayer,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon

T:1912 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: Animation_DialogPopupOpenClose
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
So far I only wonder why the context menu is out of Center. It's somewhat aligned to the bottom of the screen, slightly to the right.

Besides that I constantly get a randomandlastitems script error but I didn't find the time to check the log.
Seems like it doesn't like one of my playlist I have added to the skins playlist manager.
Is there a way to reset the smart playlist manager only?
hmmm thats strange - i just have smartplaylists and dont have any randomlastitem error popped up...

can you please post your kodi version and your OS please ?...and maybe the randomlast items versions number too
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39