• 8(current)
Aeon MQ 8 LEIA
(2019-03-01, 22:23)StoneT Wrote: 2) To get subtitles you need to go through the 'M' menu, then OSD menu ..... that is too cumbersome - is there not a way to get this on the 'M' menu ?
 I had the same problem and ended up going back to Mq6 MEGA ( the angelinas mod) which lets you completely customise that menu that appears during playback. It gives you instant access to subtitles and instant access to subtitle offset without the messy OSD blocking the screen. It also lets you get rid of buttons you don't use ( I don't use volume up or down so I can enjoy a much cleaner experience). I wish MQ8 had this functionality but unfortunately it doesn't so MQ6 Mega mod is much much better IMHO.
@ksdomino, thanks for your feedback.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi I am scrap my fanart on my pc using tiny media manager so I have my fanart stored locally on my USB drives in the movie subfolders and in kodi I use Artwork Beef to get them to work so I disabled that automatic arts download in the skin settings but it enables itself after every reboot of kodi.
How can I disable this automatic arts download option so that it remains disabled even after restarting kodi? 
I'm using a Nvidia Shield tv 
Oh, and by the way, nice skin
Greetings
(2019-03-01, 22:23)StoneT Wrote: 2) To get subtitles you need to go through the 'M' menu, then OSD menu ..... that is too cumbersome - is there not a way to get this on the 'M' menu ?
Yeah, I really liked getting to the "Download Subtitle" directly from the button on the bar. Now it is too cumbersome to go through the OSD menu.  Hope we can bring this feature in.
Please post in this thread

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341547
¿Y dónde podemos encontrar esos addons? gracias
¿Dónde podemos encontrar los addons Media Type y Extras? gracias
Media type (bluray, dvd. etc) we need to create, extras is available, in the same place where you get all others, click here.
Gracias, pero el enlace que has puesto no funciona...

Tampoco me salen los iconos de calificación de películas
Check this post

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2834656
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 LEIA3