• 81(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
How can I install the "Color Picker" add-on?
I tried several versions of this add-on and get always install error messages.
Does this add-on don't work since Kodi version 20.2 (Nexus)?

Therefore I can't do some color adjustments in MQ9.

How can I solve the problem?
@Kissling
Try using v2.9.0

@Bladerunner1962
Did you try v2.0.3 from my repo?
(2024-03-24, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: @Bladerunner1962
Did you try v2.0.3 from my repo?
This works!
Thanks a lot!
@latts9923

Maybe this can be the solution for my problems too.

Where do I get your repository?

Ronald
Take a look of the first side ot this thread and there in the first row.
Greetz
Klaus
Windows 11 Kodi Omega Aeon 8 mod
(2024-03-22, 17:06)Shredder_guitar Wrote: Image

If have this screen "running" then music playing I have always in the background slightly the picture from the Settings-Menu (the big mixing desk).
The shown artists pictures are not full "overlayed"...looks like only 60%.
There in MQ9 in can ajdust, that the artists pictures are "fully shown" overlayed up to 100%, so that I don't see always in background the picture of the Settings-Menu?
@Bladerunner1962 Settings, Skin settings, General settings, toggle off “Keep backgrounds aspect ratio”. Just be aware that some of your background pictures may look stretched since it will force them to fit the full screen even if that is not their original aspect ratio.
This didn't solved the problem.

Here you see what is happening
@Bladerunner1962 Strange, toggling that setting off ensures the backgrounds fill the screen for me. It could be different depending on the settings you are using when listening to music. I use Layout 7 and Artist slideshow. I have a few artists (not many) that have some backgrounds that have aspect ratios that don’t fill the screen. If I toggle that setting on you can see some of the stock background peeking out on those backgrounds. When that setting is toggled off those backgrounds are stretched to fill the screen.
@Kissling, I think this is the more appropriate thread for those questions...
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...xture+tool
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
(2024-03-24, 20:47)wags1 Wrote: @Bladerunner1962 Strange, toggling that setting off ensures the backgrounds fill the screen for me. It could be different depending on the settings you are using when listening to music. I use Layout 7 and Artist slideshow. I have a few artists (not many) that have some backgrounds that have aspect ratios that don’t fill the screen. If I toggle that setting on you can see some of the stock background peeking out on those backgrounds. When that setting is toggled off those backgrounds are stretched to fill the screen.

I guess there is some misunderstanding, what the problem is.
The problem depends not on aspect ratio. If I toggle your suggested settings...this works...no problem.
My problem is, that I see in my case below the artist pictures the main menu "Settings) background photo (the big mixing desk).
If you open my picture file you see the artist picture (of Genesis) and you see behind this photo the background photo of the main menu "Settings".
@Bladerunner1962 Your pic link doesn’t work. Try to post it again.
(2024-03-24, 21:21)wags1 Wrote: @Bladerunner1962 Your pic link doesn’t work. Try to post it again.
How do you post photos here? I can't find a way to load it from my hard drive.
@Bladerunner1962 When in Reply or Quick reply click on the "i" icon in the tool bar and it should allow you to select the pic you want to include.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0