• 82(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
@latts9923 

Thanks it worked for the SeekBar display time.

I have one more last thing that it seems to come from the skin. 
Video calibration in System doesn't seems to work. It open's the calibration screen but if I try to move the arrows (corners) I heard the clicking noise of Kodi but nothing moves. Neither for the top left corner, bottom right corner or subtitles position.

I say it seems to come from skin because it I put the default skin it works.

Thanks!
@Bladerunner1962 Yes, that is the issue that toggling the setting "Keep background aspect ratio" to off is supposed to correct. The reason you see the other background on the left and right of the artist image is because that artist image files aspect ratio is taller than it is wide so without stretching the image you can see the image behind it on the left and right. For example when I have that setting turned on as in the image below:

Then the screen looks like this: 

But with that setting turned off then the screen looks as below. If it is not working like that for you then IDK.

Hi latts,

great skin, I've already used your MQ8 mod and now I've ended up with your MQ9 mod again.
One thing that is very important to me personally: I often use the video info view (i key during playback) when watching films.
The AEON MQ9 has now been expanded to include cast widgets - which I personally don't like at all. Before the display covered about 1/3 of the film image (4k TV) now the entire screen is full of information.
Is there a way to turn off the cast column only in this video info view so that it looks like it did before (up to MQ8). Can you install a switch there (or maybe there is one that I haven't found yet?).
Now I'm not a programmer, but I would be able to adapt the relevant XML and disable the widgets. If only I knew where exactly this function is addressed.
Thanks in advance!
Request that View 7 for TV Shows receive an update to the networks icon on the DVD cases, all of mine are showing the youtube icon, In view 24 they appear fine, however there are some network gaps there as well. I typically use view 24 for tv shows, but I am having to switch out of necessity because of the number of TV shows i have it gets cumbersome to scroll through (I really enjoy view 24...just one of those things though). Also, TV Show status on View 7 Always shows as "Ended"

Also, I believe that movies containing the media type "Web-DL" are orphaned to displaying a media type in kodi (similar to the webrip issue you solved a while back) and showing a generic gray case...

Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
Hello there,

there is one little thing bugging me and I can't find a solution.
At the end of the video I have the rating windows that pops up for Trakt. Which is fine and I want to keep it that way. But when I set a rating of my own, then when I scroll on the movie or the episode I see MY RATING instead of IMDB rating with qty of votes, the way it used to be. Is there to not show MY RATING?

Thanks
@knarf2570
In the Top Menu under ORGANIZE, you can select between the default and MQ 8 Video Info screen.

@Shredder_guitar
I can look at displaying the studio on the case for TV Shows in View Type-07, but I think they will be so small that you won't be able to read them. I'll take another look at the web-dl case.

@first_dominator
I can look at adding a button to switch between the User rating or the IMDb rating info when you have selected a rating of your own.
(2024-03-26, 13:01)latts9923 Wrote: @Shredder_guitar
I can look at displaying the studio on the case for TV Shows in View Type-07, but I think they will be so small that you won't be able to read them. I'll take another look at the web-dl case.

Sorry, i had not mentioned, the web dl case issue is in view 32, not view 7. Thank you for looking into this
(2024-03-26, 13:01)latts9923 Wrote: @knarf2570
In the Top Menu under ORGANIZE, you can select between the default and MQ 8 Video Info screen.
Thanks, I had already tried that, but I didn't mean the information screen.
I meant the info screen while the film is playing (next to the OSD menu), which shows the plot, the cover and the spinning disc.
For AEON MQ9, this was expanded to include cover art from the films featured.

Quote release notes AEON Mq9:

VIDEO PLAYBACK WINDOW
- Video Info window with cast widgets.

I would like to have the screen without the cast widgets - like before :-)
Random Question: I am considering switching to using the plexkodiconnector and connecting plex as a backend for database management in hopes to reduce the amount of overhead required to manage kodi. I am curious if anyone else has done this while specifically using this skin for kodi? Does metadata still populate just the same? is it a seamless experience? 
My hope is to achieve libraries that don't need constant updates
Request on View 7, when scrolling to the bottom/end of a movie/tv show list, it would be nice if instead of displaying the background wallpaper in fullscreen that it then recycles back up to the top
@Shredder_guitar
View Type-07 is coded a little different...I can't get it to cycle back to the top of the list. What I did do was add the alphabet scrollbar. Now when you select right on the far right video, the alphabet scrollbar appears. This will allow you to jump anywhere you like in the list.
(2024-03-31, 02:53)latts9923 Wrote: @Shredder_guitar
View Type-07 is coded a little different...I can't get it to cycle back to the top of the list. What I did do was add the alphabet scrollbar. Now when you select right on the far right video, the alphabet scrollbar appears. This will allow you to jump anywhere you like in the list.

ok, no worries, I understand that. Keep up the good work sir, Thanks for the feedback, cheers
UPDATE #27 - This will update the skin to v1.6.7

Image Additions
  • I added the "SHOW MEDIA CASE" button to the Top Menu under "DEFAULT VIDEO INFO". This button only controls the case for the default Video Info screen. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!
  • I added the year to each Movie for the "EXTENDED PLOT WITH CLEARLOGO" option to View Type-16.
  • I added a "SHOW CAST" button that will display when you hover on the Info button in the video player controls. Thanks to knarf2570 for the request!
  • I added a "RATING INFO" button to the Top Menu under "VIEW TYPE". You have two options...DEFAULT and IMDB. By default, the views will display your user rating if selected instead of the IMDb rating. If "IMDB" is selected, it will only display the IMDB rating info whether you have selected a user rating or not. Thanks to first_dominator for the request!
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to View Type-07. When you reach the end of the video list, you are unable to cycle back to the top if there are multiple pages. The alphabet scrollbar will now let you jump to anywhere in the list you like. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for bringing this to my attention!

Image Bug fixes
  • The poster border was not displaying for Sets in View Type-28. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The first Movie in the Set was sliding to the right of the screen after the rotation was complete when the "EXTENDED PLOT WITH CLEARLOGO" option was enabled in View Type-16.

ImageMaintenance
  • I replaced "Player.DisplayAfterSeek" with "Player.HasPerformedSeek(#)" in DialogSeekBar.xml. You can change the time the seekbar is visible by going to SETTINGS ► SKIN SETTINGS ► GENERAL SETTINGS ► SEEK BAR DURATION. The default is set to 3 seconds. You have the following options...1, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20. After changing the value, a script will run and the skin will refresh. Give it a few seconds to complete. You will know it's complete when "MAIN MENU" is highlighted.
  • I made a few tweaks to View Type-28 and 29. The Movie/TV Show view for View Type-28 will now display the clearart/clearlogo at the bottom (if available). Artwork Helper will display multiple clearart/clearlogo images as well (if available). If clearart/clearlogo are both missing, the title will display. There is also a border around the fanart image.
  • The Artist view for View Type-29 will now display the clearlogo at the bottom (if available). Artwork Helper will display multiple clearlogo images as well (if available). If clearlogo is missing, the Artist's name will display. There is also a border around the fanart image. If the fanart image is missing, the skin's default music background will display.
  • The Album view for View Type-29 will display the clearlogo inside the fanart image (if available). Artwork Helper will display multiple clearlogo images as well (if available). If the clearlogo is missing, it will display the Artist's name. There is also a border around the fanart image. If the fanart image is missing, the skin's default music background will display.

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS ► RESTORE SETTINGS ► EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
@Shredder_guitar
Have you performed a skin reset lately? The webdl case color and logo for View Type-32 should display after a skin reset.
(2024-04-01, 00:41)latts9923 Wrote: Have you performed a skin reset lately? The webdl case color and logo for View Type-32 should display after a skin reset.

yes, I do a reset each time i do a skin update. Just to be sure we're on the same page, the ones you fixed last time was "webrip" (those are showing fine), the ones that are showing the generic case are "web-dl"
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0