• 7(current)
Release GlobalSearch Script
Hi,

could you build in a search function for actor ?

Greets
Eisi
Hi ronie...

Is it possible (when you have the time due the Eden release) to add a mpaa & studio infolabels to the episodes section ?.

I am asking this because my episode video-info screen has this info and thus i must reorganize things so that the script info-dialog not look kinda empty in some parts.

Also an ListItem.StarRating info-label for all sections will be nice if is possible Smile

Cheers
Nessus
nessus Wrote:Hi ronie...

Is it possible (when you have the time due the Eden release) to add a mpaa & studio infolabels to the episodes section ?.

i can only pull that info from the db for tv-shows, but not for episodes.

nessus Wrote:Also an ListItem.StarRating info-label for all sections will be nice if is possible Smile

you should be able to do that using ListItem.Rating combined with IntegerGreaterThan() visible conditions.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:you should be able to do that using ListItem.Rating combined with IntegerGreaterThan() visible conditions.

Yes i could do that but i was hoping to avoid the images code for all six ratings.

ronie Wrote:i can only pull that info from the db for tv-shows, but not for episodes.

I see. I guess i have to reorder things anyway.

Thanks
nessus Wrote:Yes i could do that but i was hoping to avoid the images code for all six ratings.

yeah, you're right. it's indeed far easier to handle this in the script
than having to add loads of code to the skin.

please try:
script.globalsearch-0.1.9.zip

it adds $INFO[ListItem.Property(StarRating)]
for movies, tv-shows, episodes, albums and songs

if other would be willing to test 0.1.19 as well, i would certainly appreciate it.
before pushing this version to the repo i want to make sure the changes i made are not causing any issues.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks a lot ronie....

I've tested and so far it's working great.

Cheers
Nessus
perfect script..hope you can add search for actors?then it will make it really amazing
i can not play trailers in this script.when i push c it comes up show info ant play trailer..i can show info but it will not let me go to trailers.if i push i i see ok play movie and trailer.i can play movie but not trailer.it redirect me to search screen again there i see movie search result.any help?and add actor search:Laugh
Ronie.... did something change in the script ?. I get blank context menu in all categories.

I've check some other skins that support your script and they have the same problem.

Cheers
Nessus
Just tested and it still works perfectly in XeeBo.
(2012-04-16, 17:37)nessus Wrote: Ronie.... did something change in the script ?. I get blank context menu in all categories.

I've check some other skins that support your script and they have the same problem.

i made a change to the context menu last month:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126094
Then something is wrong with my setup because my installation of XeeBo has the same problem. Blank context menu in Global Search results.

Any ideas ?
Are you using Eden?
Yes. The Final. Maybe the problem has to do with the changes that ronie did as he said above.
What's the latest version of the script ?
I updated the Global Search context menu for XeeBo v4.0.1.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GlobalSearch Script1