iCouchPotato - iOS client app for CouchPotato

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Smiggel Offline
Ventrex Wrote:Thanks for your answer and time Smile

Possible he deleted it?
But ok now I have to change all my passwords. Sad

Sadly because of this I had to reinstall everything on my synology.
After that I had the same issue and that is why I found a solution.

Sad that there is no support or a known issue list since it could be more people with this kind of problems.

It is too bad indeed. All other apps (MyNZB, Sickbeard) work with a password that has an @ in it. Don't know why it can not be implemented. To mee it is just a character like any other.

Also posted a bug in this forum and did not hear anything about it. Not sure if there is being worked on or not.
find quote
castortray Offline
Fan
castortray Wrote:can someone post few prtsc or video how it looks on iPad, please ?

Thanks

nobody ? Sad
find quote
Dabear3 Offline
Great app, I’ve purchased it last night.
So far It seems to be working & looking great on my iPad2 (5.0.1).
(This post was last modified: 2012-01-31 05:11 by Dabear3.)
find quote
castortray Offline
Fan
Is it compatible with CouchPotatoServer v2 ?
find quote
warcow Offline
I have just purchased Icouchpotato and I like how it works. There is just one thing that I really would like to be added.
Whenever I add recent movies it will give me a notification if the movie is already in my wanted list. This is great. Would it be possible to also give me a notification if the movie is already downloaded? That would safe me from redownloading stuff. Smile
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
castortray Wrote:Is it compatible with CouchPotatoServer v2 ?

Have not tested this. CouchPotatoServer V2 is very pre pre pre alpha right now, so I don't give support for this. I will create a new app (free for current buyers) that will work with V2.

Synology DS413 | ASUS AT5IONT-I | Yamaha V673 | Dali Zensor 5 5.1 | LG 50PK950
CouchPotato client iOS
Twitter
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
Dabear3 Wrote:Great app, I’ve purchased it last night.
So far It seems to be working & looking great on my iPad2 (5.0.1).

Thank you, nice to hear!

CouchPotato client iOS
Twitter
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
warcow Wrote:I have just purchased Icouchpotato and I like how it works. There is just one thing that I really would like to be added.
Whenever I add recent movies it will give me a notification if the movie is already in my wanted list. This is great. Would it be possible to also give me a notification if the movie is already downloaded? That would safe me from redownloading stuff. Smile

That would be a nice feature, this is currently not possible with CouchPotato. But who knows maybe in V2 ? Smile

CouchPotato client iOS
Twitter
find quote
castortray Offline
Fan
tripkip Wrote:Have not tested this. CouchPotatoServer V2 is very pre pre pre alpha right now, so I don't give support for this. I will create a new app (free for current buyers) that will work with V2.

Great to hear Smile but maybe you can try add icouchpotato to appstore, currently Qouch was accepted by appstore and it support CP ans Sick Beard, maybe they change something in their policy Smile
find quote
castortray Offline
Fan
tripkip Wrote:That would be a nice feature, this is currently not possible with CouchPotato. But who knows maybe in V2 ? Smile

This feature exist in v2 but as you said that is very alpha... we shouldwait Smile

Cheers
find quote
Adeiko Offline
tripkip did you try to post it again in the App Store maybe like a movie watchlist?

This app: qouch made it and it's working on the real app store Smile

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/qouch/id480524518?mt=8

[Image: watched-fanart.jpg]
find quote
udlose Offline
I just purchased icouchpotato from Cydia and started looking over it to try and figure it out.

I will be the first to say that I am just electronic say enough to get my self in a bind so bear with me PLEASE!!!!

Is there a layman's edition to making icouchpotato to work?

#1. What all do I need to do/download?

BTW....I did read the instructions page....LOL

#2. How do I tell if my router is DD-WRT?

#3. Thanks for any help you can give an electronic challenged fellow.....LMAO
find quote
Balthazar Offline
(2012-02-20 03:19)udlose Wrote:  I just purchased icouchpotato from Cydia and started looking over it to try and figure it out.

I will be the first to say that I am just electronic say enough to get my self in a bind so bear with me PLEASE!!!!

I can help you out with #2 - DD-WRT is an open source router firmware you can flash on your router (if compatible) to unlock some additional functionality. I don't think it is strictly necessary as long as your router allows you to set up port forwarding.

Unfortunately I seem to be having some trouble getting it to work also. I purchased the app from Cydia last night, set up port forwarding, entered my no-ip.org address, made sure https was disabled and set up my username and password. As soon as I try to connect I get a connection failed error. I also tried to set it up to connect over my internal network and still no luck. I then tried to uninstall and reinstall the app thinking I had a bad install, but when I reinstall the app it pulls in my old connection information. Is there a way to purge the cached info and start fresh or am I just missing something. I would be happy to provide more information. I would love to get this working Smile
find quote
Balthazar Offline
(2012-04-03 01:59)Balthazar Wrote:  
(2012-02-20 03:19)udlose Wrote:  I just purchased icouchpotato from Cydia and started looking over it to try and figure it out.

I can help you out with #2 - DD-WRT is an open source router firmware you can flash on your router (if compatible) to unlock some additional functionality. I don't think it is strictly necessary as long as your router allows you to set up port forwarding.

Unfortunately I seem to be having some trouble getting it to work also. I purchased the app from Cydia last night, set up port forwarding, entered my no-ip.org address, made sure https was disabled and set up my username and password. As soon as I try to connect I get a connection failed error. I also tried to set it up to connect over my internal network and still no luck. I then tried to uninstall and reinstall the app thinking I had a bad install, but when I reinstall the app it pulls in my old connection information. Is there a way to purge the cached info and start fresh or am I just missing something. I would be happy to provide more information. I would love to get this working Smile

And then I figure it out Tongue When I had set up Couchpotato I changed General>Host to "localhost". Changing it back to the default "0.0.0.0" allows the app to connect instantly. It is now working great! Hope that helps somebody out down the line!
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
(2012-04-03 03:06)Balthazar Wrote:  And then I figure it out Tongue When I had set up Couchpotato I changed General>Host to "localhost". Changing it back to the default "0.0.0.0" allows the app to connect instantly. It is now working great! Hope that helps somebody out down the line!

I'm glad you worked it out! Hope you enjoy the app.

CouchPotato client iOS
Twitter
find quote