• 59(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
ronie Wrote:check the addon settings, there's an option to lower the volume on playback.
might be the cause of the issue...

I tried this and had no luck, is there anything else I can try? The pop-up is REALLY sarting to bug me!! Confused
Seems to be a problem for everyone since RC1.
Deano316 Wrote:I tried this and had no luck, is there anything else I can try? The pop-up is REALLY sarting to bug me!! Confused

Yep me too, this crept in with RC1 and is really annoying, hopefully its one of the bugs in RC1 that will get squashed..Rolleyes
k, the issue has been fixed already
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/dd52...c43f12bd46
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:k, the issue has been fixed already

Cheers ronie, thanks for the heads up. Cool
ronie Wrote:k, the issue has been fixed already

Will this also fix that weird popup whenever you start a show and it says like audio thru passthru cable?
Is it possible to have the theme fade in and fade out instead of a hard stop when I back out of the TV show?
fional Wrote:Will this also fix that weird popup whenever you start a show and it says like audio thru passthru cable?

i would think so, but frankly i have no idea :-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Daavid Wrote:Is it possible to have the theme fade in and fade out instead of a hard stop when I back out of the TV show?

fraid not, there's no easy fade function in xbmc.

it's the same when stopping playback of a movie or song,
we don't fade out there as well.
Thanks for letting me, shame as it would be nice but I guess its out of the plugins hands, as such.
When I am in a Show folder and the song plays I cant start an Episode with play.
It just stops/starts the song.
TeKo Wrote:When I am in a Show folder and the song plays I cant start an Episode with play.

can't reproduce..Debug Log please Smile
TeKo Wrote:When I am in a Show folder and the song plays I cant start an Episode with play.

I thought that was the expected behaviour of XBMC? once media is playing, the dedicated "Play" button (if on a remote) will map to play/pause the currently playing media. If you are now in a file list, you will need to use "select" instead of the "play" button to start a new item.

Dont really see whare the confusion can come from with this one.

RBX
(2012-03-03, 14:37)ronie Wrote:
Daavid Wrote:Is it possible to have the theme fade in and fade out instead of a hard stop when I back out of the TV show?

fraid not, there's no easy fade function in xbmc.

it's the same when stopping playback of a movie or song,
we don't fade out there as well.

Well, if you want to really want this to fade in/out you can always see if you can edit the theme.mp3 at source to just naturally do that..... you will only have a hard stop when you leave the folder or play the show....

But I totally know what you mean as some themes are really loud and if it drops out from show being paused and you have slideshow,, you get a sweet jolt of theme
edit: sorted
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5