• 16(current)
Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching
Question 
help anyone have an answer to why my Netflix account will link up but will not play videos. It starts to load and then fails. Says might have a problem with my network bandwith. But if i load it regularly to internet explorer all netflix videos play with no problems?? any answer or fixes?
I lost a day and half and now i give up.
Is it possible to indexed all episodes of a show when files have different name scheme at all?

My files are organized this way:
Show-name\Season nn\episode-name.ext

But not every episode that belongs to a show is named the same way. Would it be possible to recognize these names:
Code:
[Lunar] Bleach - 01 [2101CD82]
[DB]_Bleach_102_[3238F242]
[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 275 [720p]
as one anime?
At first i thought that i will have to rename the files (because they do not contain season/episode info) but then found out that XBMC can regonize the first 2 seasons. Notnig more.

Using V2.4 - 05/09/2011 result in indexing only season 1 and 3.
Issue with the following:
Planet Earth/Planet.Earth.Part01/planet.earth.part01.r01

Tried using Season 1 folder but that didn't help.
I tried the latest version of the REGEX supplied by XEXE and I have played around with my own expressions. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to nail down the particular expression that I need for my tv shows. Can anyone assist?
Frankly, I thought this was a fairly common naming standard as I have seen it supported/utilized in other products....

\Television\Dexter\Dexter - Season 02\Dexter - 02x01 - It's Alive!.mkv

I'm not sure if anyone else would be interested in having this format supported or not. Either way, I would appreciate any assistance anyone could offer.
Thanks for all the posts in this thread. I've tried my darndest to get a regexp working for my tv shows. Wondered if someone could help.
Mine are named thusly:

Bablyon 5/Season 1/01 - The Gathering.avi

Smile
TIA.
Hi,
I tried prepare regexp for my tv shows that are not added to library, but it not works. Can anybody show me how to do it for this structure:

Code:
Andromeda.S1.COMPLETE.DVDRip.x264.Multidub.CZ-AMY/Extras/Andromeda.1x00.Behind.the.Scenes.Alien.Make-Up.DVDRip.x264-AMY.mkv
Andromeda.S1.COMPLETE.DVDRip.x264.Multidub.CZ-AMY/Andromeda.1x01.Under.the.Night.2000.DVDRip.x264.Multidub.CZ-AMY.mkv

All seasons are in Z:\Andromeda.COMPLETE.DVDRip.x264.Multidub.CZ-AMY/ -> that dir is set as source
alvychris Wrote:help anyone have an answer to why my Netflix account will link up but will not play videos. It starts to load and then fails. Says might have a problem with my network bandwith. But if i load it regularly to internet explorer all netflix videos play with no problems?? any answer or fixes?

Does this thread look even remotely close to anything to do with Netflix accounts. Learn to read and learn to use these forums, you will get no help asking questions in the wrong threads and it doesnt even sound like you're using XBMC lol
Was starting to take up too many lines.
Hi there - I'm trying to get XBMC to recognize shows recorded via SageTV but I can't seem to get my custom <tvshowmatching> to work.

All of my video recordings are in one folder; they are not in separate folders.

And each file is named something like <showname>-<SxxExx>-<episodetitle>-<idfromsage>.<extension>

e.g.
Quote:MadMen-S03E01-OutofTown-5287087-1.mpg
Alcatraz-S01E01-Pilot-5282357-0.mpg
AmericanIdol-S11E02-AuditionsNo2Pittsburgh-5276415-0.mpg
Here's what I have in my advancedsettings.xml file:
Quote:<advancedsettings>
<useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart>
<tvshowmatching action="append">
<regexp>S([0-9][0-9])E([0-9][0-9])[^\\/]*</regexp> <!-- checks for sagetv shows with SxxExx in the filename-->
</tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Thoughts on how I can get XBMC to recognize these as TV shows so that they get pulled into the TV show library?
bump... any thoughts on my post below?

LehighBri Wrote:Hi there - I'm trying to get XBMC to recognize shows recorded via SageTV but I can't seem to get my custom <tvshowmatching> to work.

All of my video recordings are in one folder; they are not in separate folders.

And each file is named something like <showname>-<SxxExx>-<episodetitle>-<idfromsage>.<extension>

e.g.

Here's what I have in my advancedsettings.xml file:

Thoughts on how I can get XBMC to recognize these as TV shows so that they get pulled into the TV show library?
Thanks so much for the help, If I hadn't found this topic I don't not know what I've done. Been trying all day, reinstalled tried back and forth but some seasons just didn't work.
But now increasingly clear as a bell. Thanks again!
Are these regex's built into XBMC now?

I have some files I hope someone here can help me with. The best would be to have some that would work for multiple shows etc.

I'm using v2.4, but the examples mentioned below are examples of episodes that doesn't get identified. Would really appreciate if someone had the time to help me out.

YoungDangerous-releases

CSI.4x01.Assume_Nothing_.WS_DVDRip_XviD-YoungDangerous
csis4ep01.rar
csis4ep01.avi

SiSO-releases

Friends.S09E01.UNCUT.RERiP.DVDRip.XviD-SiSO
f0901ur.xvid-siso.rar
f0901ur.xvid-siso.avi

Friends.S10E01.UNCUT.DVDRip.XviD-SiSO
fs1001uc.xvid-siso.rar
fs1001uc.xvid-siso.avi

Files with 'sseeee' format

The.Amazing.Race.S18E11E12.HDTV.XviD-LOL
the.amazing.race.181112.hdtv-lol.rar
the.amazing.race.181112.hdtv-lol.avi

Files without season

AFL.Full.Color.Football.E01.720p.x264-TRE
AFL.Full.Color.Football.E01.720p.x264-TRE.mkv

Nissene Over Skog og Hei EP01 720p BluRay DD2.0 x264-NorTV
Nissene Over Skog og Hei EP01 720p BluRay DD2.0 x264-NorTV.mkv

http://pastebin.com/xvvX89Ki
I've taken this bit from version 2.4

Code:
<regexp>(?i)()(?:[\. _-]|ep)(\d{1,3})[\. _-v].*[[({][\da-f]{8}[])}]</regexp>

for my anime and have found that it does a great job, except for one thing, which is the reason for my posting. It is not able to pick up multi-part episodes. Is there something that can be added to the above regex that will pick up episodes like the below?

[Taka]_Naruto_Shippuuden_197-198_[480p][85ACEA2B].avi

Any help is much appreciated Smile
j3tang Wrote:I've taken this bit from version 2.4

Code:
<regexp>(?i)()(?:[\. _-]|ep)(\d{1,3})[\. _-v].*[[({][\da-f]{8}[])}]</regexp>

for my anime and have found that it does a great job, except for one thing, which is the reason for my posting. It is not able to pick up multi-part episodes. Is there something that can be added to the above regex that will pick up episodes like the below?

[Taka]_Naruto_Shippuuden_197-198_[480p][85ACEA2B].avi

Any help is much appreciated Smile

I would need a much bigger sample set to work on this. Grep out the failed to enumerate lines and pastebin them then PM me.
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching19