• 6(current)
[RELEASE] ListenLiveEU (Music) Plugin - European Radio Stations from listenlive.eu
razer2007 Wrote:But i can't start radiostations out of the favorites. Help please.

I guess this is not a problem of ListenLiveEU, this is a problem of xbmc-player. ListenLiveEU only extract the stream-URL and give this to the player as a parameter. If you have any error messages, please post them here.

_BJ1
I have no error message. The stream starts for about one second. When i start the stream out of the program ListenLiveEu i have no problems. With xbmc 10.1 i can start the streams from the favorites.
razer2007 Wrote:I have no error message. The stream starts for about one second. When i start the stream out of the program ListenLiveEu i have no problems. With xbmc 10.1 i can start the streams from the favorites.

I don't mean onScreen-Messages. I mean the appropiate messages in xbmc.log when xbmc-player try to play the stream.

_BJ1
Thanks will try tonight. Not really sure what that file is though, can you please expand why this is not handled through repository? post 60 is from september so I'd expect a fix that old the normal update-way.

Also If I do get the zip install, will it still autoupdate when a newer version comes in repository?

_BJ1 Wrote:Guys,

Uninstall your current version and install Listenliveeu from Post #60 in this Thread. It runs under Eden too.

_BJ1
kees667 Wrote:...can you please expand why this is not handled through repository? post 60 is from september so I'd expect a fix that old the normal update-way.

Also If I do get the zip install, will it still autoupdate when a newer version comes in repository?

I don't know if the plugin is still under development by the original maintainer - I guess it isn't. I've made some modifications for myself to clean up the code and avoid error messages. Thats all. Sure that autoupdate don't work in this way.

_BJ1
Thanks, appreciated!
_BJ1 Wrote:I don't know if the plugin is still under development by the original maintainer - I guess it isn't. I've made some modifications for myself to clean up the code and avoid error messages. Thats all. Sure that autoupdate don't work in this way.

_BJ1
_BJ1 Wrote:I don't know if the plugin is still under development by the original maintainer - I guess it isn't. I've made some modifications for myself to clean up the code and avoid error messages. Thats all. Sure that autoupdate don't work in this way.

_BJ1

Maybe let the googlecode repo maintainer know = Giftie.
He can upload it to the repo so every one can benifit Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Has anyone gotten this to work in Eden. It keeps shutting down when linkng via favourites .

I think I have the latest zip . Sept 30 2011. Any advice would be appreciated
Same thing with me (WIN). I hope it will soon be resolved

_BJ1 Wrote:What?

Download it from here and choose install from ZIP...

_BJ1

Cheers for this Wink works a treat in eden
(2011-09-30, 10:49)_BJ1 Wrote: What?

Download it from here and choose install from ZIP...

_BJ1
Thanks, works perfect here. (OpenELEC EDEN)

1 question. Is it possible to make a favorite so plugin always starts with for example UK channels?
(2012-04-29, 15:26)schumi2004 Wrote: 1 question. Is it possible to make a favorite so plugin always starts with for example UK channels?

Sorry, I've not diving to deep into the code but you can bookmark your favorite stations. Changing the order of items in the menu isn't a task so that the favorites appear as the very first item...

_BJ1
I use this addon in Eden, working like a charm.

Today I tried to control this addon with the offical android remote.

I can see the addon under music-files, choose choose genre and see all radio stations on my android phone, but when I select a station, the stream is not starting, and gives a Socket error. Sometimes stream starts to play for about a second and stops with the same error. When I select the same streams with my HTPC the play fine.
Also the remote works correct with other music/video sources.....
(2012-03-11, 02:56)sorrenson Wrote: Has anyone gotten this to work in Eden. It keeps shutting down when linkng via favourites .

I think I have the latest zip . Sept 30 2011. Any advice would be appreciated

I am having the same problem as well. I can play streams by going through the menus and finding them but when I try and open it through a favourites link it plays for a second and quits.
Get the radio-plugin from the official xbmc repo. This works much better then the listenliveeu-plugin which is'nt seem to be under development anymore. Otherwise you have to contact the main developer. Look into the plugin properties or the readme for that.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ListenLiveEU (Music) Plugin - European Radio Stations from listenlive.eu1