• 64(current)
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)
hdmax Wrote:With all this sarcasm this thread had generated
Sarcasm is the best part of any discussion.
Honestly i wouldn't want to have a conversation without it.
As for the state of what this skin will or wont be if and when its ever released.
Who can know that?
What i do know is that anyone following this thread since its start has to be well aware of the fact that there aren't any other skins are trying to push the envelope of what can be done with a skin as much as this one.
It show incredible promise and i hope that they find some time to finish it or at the very least that some other skinner takes some concept ideas of what could be done in a skin from this and runs with it.
Either way all joking set aside this thread has produced a lot of interesting ideas which i think the community is better for.
Vampirebat Wrote:As for the state of what this skin will or wont be if and when its ever released.
Who can know that?

That date says it all:

For the people who don't get it:
Sarcasm
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:That date says it all:

For the people who don't get it:
Sarcasm

I believe that Martijn may have found a 1.21 giga Watts power source that is needed.

(for them that are joining this thread late. This post is not poking fun at you)
haha
@ Martijn..... Have you been watching Sherlock recently !!!!
shaktoo Wrote:@ Martijn..... Have you been watching Sherlock recently !!!!

No. Why? (and which version of Sherlock)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
this is so amazing!!! I love it, will for sure give this one a go!!
Thank you very much for the info! Smile
12 beers paypal'd to your fridge on completion Big Grin
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
I've been checking on this Skin for over a year and it still looks as it did a long time ago... Great work, but get off your high horse and release it as OPEN SOURCE!

If you can't (or wont) work on it, but still find the time to come on here and chat with everyone then all your doing is looking for attention.

Open the source code up to those who actually want to do something for the XBMC Community!
Kallaide Wrote:I've been checking on this Skin for over a year and it still looks as it did a long time ago... Great work, but get off your high horse and release it as OPEN SOURCE!

If you can't (or wont) work on it, but still find the time to come on here and chat with everyone then all your doing is looking for attention.

Open the source code up to those who actually want to do something for the XBMC Community!

blacklist Wrote:yay for the trolling negative comment! I'm glad you're here!

Kallaide Wrote:I've been checking on this Skin for over a year and it still looks as it did a long time ago... Great work, but get off your high horse and release it as OPEN SOURCE!

Great idea! What's your ETA Kallaide?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

It's his concept and design and I can totally understand if he doesn't want anybody else to finish his work without him putting hands on. That has nothing to do with a high horse IMHO.. It's just the will that the skin is created as he intents
Probably the most unique skin I've seen... Great ideas! Such a departure from most skins' sleek, contemporary looks.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Actually, since most of the actual coding (ok, pretty much all) has been done by Ronie, I'm going to leave it up to him if he wants to put it out there, or grab another partner to finish it up. Despite all the best intentions, it really doesn't look like I'm going to be able to find time to get back to this.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)12