• 8(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4
castalla Wrote: None of the Local UK channels (BBC to ITV) are working - only RTE 1 and 2 are working.
I'm sorry, my mistake
I'll fix them.
Btw, itv 2 and 3 still work though.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Love this plugin.

Anyone have links for HGTV or the Weather Channel? Thanks.
(2012-03-12, 18:16)Gavinny Wrote: Love this plugin.

Anyone have links for HGTV or the Weather Channel? Thanks.

Check your pm's for HGTV HD
I'm having trouble getting most channels to playHuh anyone else thanks
Just curious if anyone has been able to get the Food Network channel to work?
I'm afraid food channel is gone for now.
But I did have a long talk with FSS.
Long story short. All the sports channels are backSmile
Have fun, guysSmile

Oh, and pastebin will from now on ban these links and people that are posting them.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
okay so i got an issue i keep getting script failed even after going into setting and adding it as a source and after adding the site as a source and setting up a save location i go and attempt to enter a name for the stream and it give me a script failed error any one can hhelp please

i am on mac os lion
Not sure why it does not work.
Try to add the URL manually http://home.no/chj191/LiveTV.xml
This is the same as the LiveTV source in LiveTV.
Let us know if you can get this work.
If LiveTV does not work, you can also try Livestreams, then add the URL above. This xml is maintained by BlackoutWorm, best for live TV xml in my opinion

(2012-03-13, 08:32)fariswheel Wrote: okay so i got an issue i keep getting script failed even after going into setting and adding it as a source and after adding the site as a source and setting up a save location i go and attempt to enter a name for the stream and it give me a script failed error any one can hhelp please

i am on mac os lion

(2012-03-09, 05:32)abc123 Wrote: What is the symbol on the channel I see on my stations in the bottom left corner? Also I heard the VBS/Vice guide shows were listed on here but cant seem to find them =/

I also heard there was VBS/Vice support - but I can't find.
Thanks for all your work on this blackoutworm, and mikey1234.
hello guys I'm new to xmbc media centre can anyone help me with live stream
how can i add stream, this is the link of the web site anyone help me how to i put the link here http://livetv.afghansite.com/live_tv.asp please help
[/size][/font][/b]
BOW or Mike1234, any chance for you guys to ad redbullTV to the list? I was under the impression that you guys had it at one point.
Thanks and forgive me if it has been asked before..

Good Job guys!
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
(2012-03-13, 18:46)Macpatto Wrote: BOW or Mike1234, any chance for you guys to ad redbullTV to the list? I was under the impression that you guys had it at one point.
Thanks and forgive me if it has been asked before..

Good Job guys!

I've added redbull now. EnjoySmile

(2012-03-13, 18:11)noor25 Wrote: hello guys I'm new to xmbc media centre can anyone help me with live stream
how can i add stream, this is the link of the web site anyone help me how to i put the link here http://livetv.afghansite.com/live_tv.asp please help
[/size][/font][/b]

What channel is that?
Doesn't work. At least not for me.
Blackworm can i just say, you are doing are a great job! Much appreciated!
Hey guys,

Can anyone actually watch most channels without buffering?? I have pretty decent net connection but majority of the channels just dont work and the ones that do have unwatchable buffering issues. Defiantly not having a dig, just want to see if theres anything I can do.

Why do some channels just not work? mostly sports channels, Sky sports Setanta which i thinks be removed anyway,

thanks guys still love it!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.45