Watchlist script
ronie Wrote:we have a list with skin features in our wiki:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features

feel free to add a column for the watchlist script and add any skin that uses it.

Added a column for watchlist, I don't know which skins support it besides T! and my own, so those are the only ones I already filled in.
edit: sorry, wrong thread Big Grin
Hello,

is there a possibility to set the number of shows visible in the watchlist? At the moment I can see only 3 shows in the Tip-Widget, but would need around 8-10 that I regulary watch...

thanks
Doogie
(2012-03-13, 22:56)doogie_at Wrote: Hello,

is there a possibility to set the number of shows visible in the watchlist? At the moment I can see only 3 shows in the Tip-Widget, but would need around 8-10 that I regulary watch...

thanks
Doogie

nope, it's hardcoded to 3 items.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-13, 23:15)ronie Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 22:56)doogie_at Wrote: Hello,

thanks
Doogie

nope, it's hardcoded to 3 items.

thank you,
can that be changed somehow easily, i.e. in Includes_Home.xml or plainly no chance at all?

best regards
Doogie

(2012-03-14, 11:09)doogie_at Wrote: thank you,
can that be changed somehow easily, i.e. in Includes_Home.xml or plainly no chance at all?

yup, you can add additional items to the list. search for this one and add other below

Code:
<item id="9">
    <label>$INFO[Window.Property(WatchList_Movie.3.Label)]</label>
    <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(WatchList_Movie.3.Year)]</label2>
    <thumb>$INFO[Window.Property(WatchList_Movie.3.Thumb)]</thumb>
    <property name="FanartImage">$INFO[Window.Property(WatchList_Movie.3.Fanart)]</property>
    <onclick>$INFO[Window.Property(WatchList_Movie.3.Path),PlayMedia(&quot;,&quot;)]</onclick>
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(HomeWatchlistMovies)</visible>
</item>
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
perfekt, thanks!
Doogie
sorry for my late reply.
I tried what you suggested and got 3 new items, but all of them are empty, no label, no thumb image showing...

do I have to tell the watchlist script that it has to generate 3 more items that can be used in the skin?

thanks
Doogie
Yes, change the current count from 3 to whatever you need.
(2012-03-24, 18:08)doogie_at Wrote: sorry for my late reply.
I tried what you suggested and got 3 new items, but all of them are empty, no label, no thumb image showing...

do I have to tell the watchlist script that it has to generate 3 more items that can be used in the skin?

thanks
Doogie

yup, check Startup.xml and change the limit value.

Code:
RunScript(script.watchlist,movies=true&amp;episodes=true&amp;albums=true&amp;limit=3)
nevermind, found it in "Startup.xml"...

edit: sorry, didn't see your post before I found it... thank you anyways!
looking good now Smile

Doogie
(2012-03-14, 19:31)ronie Wrote:

yup, you can add additional items to the list. search for this one and add other below

Code:
<item id="9">
    <property name="FanartImage">$INFO[Window.Property(WatchList_Movie.3.Fanart)]</property>
    <onclick>$INFO[Window.Property(WatchList_Movie.3.Path),PlayMedia(&quot;,&quot;)]</onclick>
</item>

Hi Ron, could you elaborate for the noobs among us, what exactly are we meant to do to increase the number of shows in the watchlist.

I know the Includes_Home.xml and Startup.xml both need to be edited but I'm not sure where I need to change?

Thanks for an amazing skin btw
(2012-04-10, 22:52)nooz Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 19:31)ronie Wrote:

Code:
<item id="9">
</item>

Hi Ron, could you elaborate for the noobs among us, what exactly are we meant to do to increase the number of shows in the watchlist.

I know the Includes_Home.xml and Startup.xml both need to be edited but I'm not sure where I need to change?

Thanks for an amazing skin btw
my advice to noobs would be to wait for the next T! release, it'll have 10 items instead of 3.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watchlist script0