• 7(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-13, 21:47)theduly Wrote: for me some channels dont start. like austrian channels und switzerland channels. i need orf 1 und sf2 but they dont start. anyone an idea?
I've updated the lists, ORF and SF work now again.
I install Super tv, and when a go to programs and run super tv it says SCRIPT FAILD. How to set this plugin to work, help, I am from Europe... Sorry my english is not so good!
(2012-03-14, 01:02)milans1111 Wrote: I install Super tv, and when a go to programs and run super tv it says SCRIPT FAILD. How to set this plugin to work, help, I am from Europe... Sorry my english is not so good!
Are you running Dharma (XBMC Version 10)? It only works with Eden (v11).
Otherwise it would be nice if you could post logs.
(2012-03-13, 04:21)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 03:30)allmotormark Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 03:07)HansMayer Wrote: 1.99.2 and rtmpGUI+ have support for VTV Cantho now, VTV Danang maybe later.

Here's a question: If you watch a stream, can you exit the script at all on an AppleTV? Hitting the back button (holding menu? holding play?) should exit.

I am on atv2 eden rc2

2 things

on atv2 you can exit now, but then when you try to get back into the addon it won't start , its as if you haven't done anything kinda odd nothing happens. and you can't get it back unless you restart xbmc, when you do that xbmc hangs and you have to do a reset.

also I am unable to play most of the us stations I haven't had the time to try them all (only tried like 5 of them only tried the us ones) but for some reason they start loading and then nothing happens my lib is updated with your lib that was posted in the rtmpgui release post and I selected that in the addon. live tv and rtmpgui works fine for me. if I get a chance i will post up a log
1.99.3: SuperTV starts now after being closed.
Hi Hans,thanks for your GREAT Add-on.I Install the last one 1.99.3,but when I exit from SuperTV and I want to reuse it, it'impossible on my ATV2. Itaalin Channel works great,tomorrow night I try the other. Thanks a lot

[/quote]
Are you running Dharma (XBMC Version 10)? It only works with Eden (v11).
Otherwise it would be nice if you could post logs.
[/quote]

I running version 11 (Eden) I am new here and i dont know to post log, sorry. Is it debug log (old)? if you could help me to start Super tv i would be grateful.. sorry for my english!

here is my log http://pastebin.com/wquRcdDy
(2012-03-14, 01:43)milans1111 Wrote: I running version 11 (Eden) I am new here and i dont know to post log, sorry. Is it debug log (old)? if you could help me to start Super tv i would be grateful.. sorry for my english!

You'll have to update to Eden RC2, you appear to be running an older version of XBMC:
Code:
Built on Mar  8 2011 (Git:e9e9099, compiler 1500)
(2012-03-14, 02:18)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 01:43)milans1111 Wrote: I running version 11 (Eden) I am new here and i dont know to post log, sorry. Is it debug log (old)? if you could help me to start Super tv i would be grateful.. sorry for my english!

You'll have to update to Eden RC2, you appear to be running an older version of XBMC:
Code:
Built on Mar  8 2011 (Git:e9e9099, compiler 1500)

Thanks man, i try with update, and then i will tell you what is going on. I appreciate your help... Where can i find this version?
(2012-03-14, 03:39)milans1111 Wrote: Thanks man, i try with update, and then i will tell you what is going on. I appreciate your help... Where can i find this version?
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/
I have a request, I think the addon is very nice and has great potential but can you please add the ability to click on things with the mouse. It took me forever to realize I needed to use the enter key and that kinda defeats the htpc feel

Thanx for the work
Installed latest version just fine on Eden RC2 on ATV2.

Can we get support for the Quartz skin (the country list pops up but doesn't work and you get stuck)?

Works in the default Confluence skin and just tried out the Discovery Channel and the stream worked fine but when I tried to navigate back, I was taken to a screen overlay on top of the stream and I couldn't get out of it.

Also, I found the font size too small, especially on the column on the right side with a list of upcoming programs.
Hans,
The 1.100 gave me the script error on Ubuntu.
Below is the log.
Thanks,

0:21:36 T:140691174766336 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
00:21:37 T:140691174766336 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
00:21:37 T:140691174766336 ERROR: Error Contents: No module named favorites
00:21:37 T:140691174766336 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/hhle/.xbmc/addons/SuperTV/default.py", line 19, in <module>
if __name__ == "__main__": from resources.lib.main import *;main(BASE)
File "/home/hhle/.xbmc/addons/SuperTV/resources/lib/main.py", line 26, in <module>
from favorites import *
ImportError: No module named favorites
(2012-03-14, 07:01)winylisa Wrote: I have a request, I think the addon is very nice and has great potential but can you please add the ability to click on things with the mouse. It took me forever to realize I needed to use the enter key and that kinda defeats the htpc feel

Thanx for the work
That actually used to work, but I've fixed it in v1.100, which I just released.

Other changes are a favorite list, a system for backup channels, the option to display the EPG in 24h mode (also rtmpGUI+) and the default timeout for the streams is now set to 30 instead of 120 seconds (also rtmpGUI+).

You find v1.100 on the Homepage.

(Edit: I repaired the zip file, the above error shouldn't occur anymore)
supertv doesn't work for me,when I launch it there is just 2 point appearing on my program menu ( the two point to get back in file directory), with no background,it appears on my program screen

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?q...l4me4mehjo

see the two point next to "navi-x",it's supertv...

and it switch my view to list views whatever my views is...
(2012-03-14, 09:56)bakito Wrote: supertv doesn't work for me,when I launch it there is just 2 point appearing on my program menu ( the two point to get back in file directory), with no background,it appears on my program screen

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?q...l4me4mehjo

see the two point next to "navi-x",it's supertv...

and it switch my view to list views whatever my views is...
It does only work with the default convergence theme at the moment. rtmpGUI+ works with all themes, though.
(2012-03-14, 10:14)HansMayer Wrote: It does only work with the default convergence theme at the moment. rtmpGUI+ works with all themes, though.

Could you make a SuperTV setting for the view? This way we could use this addon with other skins. Do you use the name or id of "Media Info 2"?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13