OS X Addons Not installing
New user here so maybe this is something I have missed.

I have installed XBMC version 10.1 on my Macbook pro, I've tried to install Sportsdevil Zip file from my download folder, it clearly see's the Zip file when i try to add it but nothing happens when I click on it ?

Am I doing something wrong ? Do I need to rename the Zip file to something else ?

Any help would be appreciated.
Update to the latest version 11.0 RC2 and try it again. Also just for a heads up this is the iOS section and not the OS X section.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Do you have the correct URL to Download the latest version, I thought I had the latest version ? Sorry about posting in wrong section ? Will try and get it moved..
Current stable release :

http://xbmc.org/download/
You have the latest stable release but there has been a lot of bug fixes since then. Download can be found here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/osx/ it's the top one 11.0-Eden_rc2.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Ok thanks I will give that a go and let you know how I get along.
Hi DeanMV, installed the update, went to add-on the zip file but got the following error message "The add-on does not have the correct structure". These zip files are downloaded to my download folder and thats were i'm trying to get them from. Almost getting there.. any ideas.
Is your mac unzipping the addon while downloading it? Thats a common problem

Download the zip choose save as instead of open,
Browse to it from xbmc
Install from zip file

EDIT: I've just tried to install V1.7.2 on my mac with Eden rc2 and it works, I would suggest installing the repo so you can take advantage of auto updates to the addon in the future,

Same as above,

Then go to get addons, choose maxmustermanns addons, then video addons, sportsdevil.

That will install the latest version of the addon
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
(2012-03-14, 10:11)Buca1uk Wrote: Hi DeanMV, installed the update, went to add-on the zip file but got the following error message "The add-on does not have the correct structure". These zip files are downloaded to my download folder and thats were i'm trying to get them from. Almost getting there.. any ideas.

where does the zip come from? are you sure its compatible with Dharma/Eden addon structure?

when I download the file it isn't saving it as zip, so I have to right click the downloaded folder and "Compress it", which turns it into a Zip file. If I try and use the downloaded file as it is saved then it won't see it when trying.
(2012-03-14, 11:30)Buca1uk Wrote: when I download the file it isn't saving it as zip, so I have to right click the downloaded folder and "Compress it", which turns it into a Zip file. If I try and use the downloaded file as it is saved then it won't see it when trying.

link me to download, but I am almost 100% sure that you are trying to install incompatible addon
Google sportsdevil, the addon is available from code.google.com etc

Halfway down the page is links to addon zip file and repo zip file...

@amet... With the forum changes what's the stance on posting links like this? (the link to forum rules in your sig is broken) thanks man

Just read nate's post about certain addons etc and decided this needed editing to remove the direct link
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
(2012-03-14, 11:42)Burbulence Wrote: Google sportsdevil, the addon is available from code.google.com etc

Halfway down the page is links to addon zip file and repo zip file...

@amet... With the forum changes what's the stance on posting links like this? (the link to forum rules in your sig is broken) thanks man

Just read nate's post about certain addons etc and decided this needed editing to remove the direct link

good call, wasnt even looking at the name of the addon Smile

fixed signature, thx for that
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Uno...positories
I think i've resolved this zip issue, I used firefox to download the zip file instead of Safari? Maybe the compression of the folder was causing an issue..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addons Not installing0