• 22(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
Added. Thanks Smile
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Outstanding interface, very well done. Thank you!

I have one feature request:

Add Enqueue to Genre and Artist lists - just like it is when browsing files. I frequently listen to a genre or artist on shuffle.
Ta Smile

That should be possible. Probably won't be in the next official repo release which I'll probably put in this weekend.
Fantastic! Many thanks!
Hi Mizaki,

Thanks for all your great work, its really appreciated.

I have one question, If I don't select lazyload thumbs,what will be stored and where, would all images be store in the browser cache Huh I have a 64g ipad so have a little room, also what would be the implication of not selecting lazyload
Either way, once they are loaded they'll be in your cache. LazyLoad just loads them when they are visible on screen. It just reduces the initial bandwidth usage. Of course, if you don't view them they won't be load and so won't be in the cache. And as you probably know they are the full size images and just scaled in the browser. I believe there is talk of scaling being done on the XBMC side which would reduce cache and bandwidth but that won't be in Eden obviously.

On a similar note I got myself an HTC Flyer quite cheap so I can better see the touch issues.
Thanks Mizaki,

Nice to see you have a touch pad.

For me one issue is that the list, icons and text is a little small, but that being said I do get round it, just have to be careful with my big stubby fingers Big Grin

Hi Mizaki,

Is there any way to implement browsing movie collects etc. without being connected Wink
Hey,

It gets the info straight from XBMC so it needs to be running. You could try http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118649 or something similar.
I've just pushed some tablet updates to git. I've increased the icon size to 48px (seems to be "the size") for the light and lightDark UIs. I've also put some gaps in-between the hovers where I could.

If no one shouts in the next few days I will pull to official repo (for real Wink).
Hello all,

Great addon for a screen multi-touch ;-)
but
How sort the files by order alpha in music folder (files and folder) ? I don't see it and my files aren't sort.
It's ok for albums but not for files. (?)

Thanks
Todd
Hi,

Files are sorted by name unless the files are in your library then they are sorted by track number.
(2012-03-21, 18:55)Mizaki Wrote: Hi,

Files are sorted by name unless the files are in your library then they are sorted by track number.

Hi,
and thanks for answer Wink
But where is the library ? Else how erase it for find a standard sorting by files.

Thanks
Todd
The library is anything you've used a scrapper on. So, albums, artists etc. are all in your library. You wouldn't really want to erase anything unless you've deleted it.

What is you are wanting to do? I know list the files in alphabetical order but is it to find a certain song or something similar?
Hi Mizaki,

Those thumbnail buttons are a lot better Thanks, as for the icons, think I will to clear the cache Smile

Thanks for all your hard work
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3