• 12(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-15, 16:12)plendil Wrote: hi there
i am running appletv RC2

this addon supertv works great .Just one problem i cant exit it out .i have to keep switching off at the plug . please can someone help.
thank you

you have to select the .. at the top of the list that will back you out of the menus until you are out
(2012-03-15, 17:50)allmotormark Wrote:
(2012-03-15, 16:12)plendil Wrote: hi there
i am running appletv RC2

this addon supertv works great .Just one problem i cant exit it out .i have to keep switching off at the plug . please can someone help.
thank you

you have to select the .. at the top of the list that will back you out of the menus until you are out

That doesn't work for me. When I click on the "..", it does nothing. Clicking on anything in the list does nothing at all. There's no way to exit once I launch it.

Weird thing is that I installed it on my aTV2, and it worked just fine. No go on iPad when installing the same way from the same file.

Log: http://pastebin.com/5AJSMVhz
Hey Hans,

Keep up the good work any news on the filmon streams they are still cutting out after about 6mins?

Thanks again.
Bug 
(2012-03-15, 18:41)umonkey Wrote: Hey Hans,

Keep up the good work any news on the filmon streams they are still cutting out after about 6mins?

Thanks again.

I'm having this issue also.
I thought it was my connection Huh
(2012-03-15, 14:42)LastCoder Wrote: Hi folks,

I'd like to ask the same question as I did for "LiveTV"-plugin - could you please explain for what is this plugin for ? I see the screenshots but no further explanation .. EPG information sounds good - does it interfere with the real LiveTV (PVR branch) and EPG ? And when not, could that EPG stuff be used for the PVR-LiveTV-EPG ?

Greetz

LastCoder
The PVR branch plays plays local streams off ATSC or DVB hardware, while these plugins play web streams.

As for the EPG, it's a GPL'd stand-alone python module and can adapted to pretty much anything.
This plugin is simply awesome! Keep up the great work!
Seem to be a problem with the ATV in that once you go into the EPG you can't get out. I tried to hold the Menu button and no go and I didn't see any ".." either.

Tried to view Portugal and RTP Acores and didn't see any video and I got was audio. And I did update my libRTMP.
And it took me back to to the Program menu where you would launch SuperTV from.
hey every1 im kinda new to xbmc on win 7 but i been useing for a few days and i gotta say i love this plug in but i wanna add can someone tell me where to find the xml file thanks
In case you get your ATV freeze, you can hold the button "menu" and "play/pause" at same time for few seconds until you see the light blinking.
It's how to hard reset the ATV

(2012-03-16, 01:15)trancen Wrote: Seem to be a problem with the ATV in that once you go into the EPG you can't get out. I tried to hold the Menu button and no go and I didn't see any ".." either.

Tried to view Portugal and RTP Acores and didn't see any video and I got was audio. And I did update my libRTMP.
And it took me back to to the Program menu where you would launch SuperTV from.

Same here ATV cant exit after loading a stream.... But great add on just needs an update to fix
You can exit but it takes some getting used to. You basically have to push the left button on the remote (at least using the confluence skin) and then a popup menu shows up where there are "play, fast forward, stop, etc" commands. Press stop and it takes you out. Sometimes though instead of this menu the volume control pops up instead. Keep fiddling (hit enter on the volume control and try again) and eventually you'll see the menu.

However, as the poster above mentioned, once you put up the EPG while watching a stream it ends up just sticking and I haven't figured out how to get out of it. I've even stopped the stream and gone back to the main menu where the channels are and the EPG still shows so I end up having to unplug the ATV.

This is an awesome add on with huge potential ... just buggy with the ATV. Maybe another skin would work better?
this is a great addon. using it on my atv2 and like the posters above saying that the EPG get stuck while viewing a stream and then not being able to get out. Have to reset the atv2.

Was wondering if you could add a stream for BRAVO so that my wifey could be happy.

rtmp://31.204.154.27:1936/streami/ playpath=streamclappingja-pdhy swfUrl=http://streami.tv/files/fp/flowplayer.rtmp-3.2.3.swf live=true swfVfy=true pageUrl=http://www.streami.tv/

Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-03-16, 04:54)Sdpbc Wrote: You can exit but it takes some getting used to. You basically have to push the left button on the remote (at least using the confluence skin) and then a popup menu shows up where there are "play, fast forward, stop, etc" commands. Press stop and it takes you out. Sometimes though instead of this menu the volume control pops up instead. Keep fiddling (hit enter on the volume control and try again) and eventually you'll see the menu.

However, as the poster above mentioned, once you put up the EPG while watching a stream it ends up just sticking and I haven't figured out how to get out of it. I've even stopped the stream and gone back to the main menu where the channels are and the EPG still shows so I end up having to unplug the ATV.

This is an awesome add on with huge potential ... just buggy with the ATV. Maybe another skin would work better?
Shouldn't you get back to the main menu when you press the Menu key while a stream plays? That's at least how it's intended. Same with the EPG.
(2012-03-16, 05:59)rflores2323 Wrote: Was wondering if you could add a stream for BRAVO so that my wifey could be happy.
It's in the "lineup" now Wink
this add-on is incredible. could you think to integrate also in aeon.nox.
i don't understand if depend from you or from BN the skin developper.
i have already posted in the skin section here the post.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125636
i use both supertv that rtmpGUI+ and i have some issues in each one.
thanks a lot
Peppe
Hi, I just installed this addon onto my ATV with XBMC Eden RC2. When i go into the addon and select any country I just get a blank list? It's weird cause I added the addon to another ATV and it showed up with content. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13