• 15(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Hi hans- i have eden 11.0 and an apple tv 2.
Like Shaf11 all channels seem to work except for the indian ones. How do i update?
I followed some instructions on how to update xbmc to rc2 but cant do it! Damn
I just checked on my nito tv, It says xbmc rc2 but still says script failed on the indian channels.
this addon needs a repo. so updates are automatically.

great job btw.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
+1 for the repo and hoping for integration in other skins
peppe
Red bull tv loads but it is junping about all over the screen.....
Hmmmm ... thought I was starting to get the hang of it, but with the ATV2 it looks like there are still glitches. It takes a while to load the United States Channels (no big issues, just curious if it takes others as long). Once I select a channel and go into it, pressing up or down on the remote brings up the channel guide within whatever program/channel you are watching and gives you the ability to switch channels from that (pretty cool!). To get rid of the EPG, you press left, then select "Full Screen". However, I can't exit the channel any more. If I hit the "stop" button (after pressing left to get into the Confluence View Options Menu), it kicks me back into the main screen, but only for a second as it appears to still have the double mouse click issue (i.e., pressing stop takes me out of the program and back to the main channel list, but then seems to go back into the channel I was watching as if I had clicked enter twice).

Next issue. If I select "EPG" when viewing a live channel then you're pretty much stuck with it for life. Just stays on the screen, even once you've figured out how to exit the channel.it still shows up in your main screen. Tried everything. Holding Menu down doesn't do anything, pressing left to bring up the Confluence Video Options menu leaves you nowhere (can just change the viewtype, order, etc). Have to pull the plug on my ATV2 to exit.

Not sure if this is just an ATV2 issue?
Also, tried it using the Convergence.svm skin. Similar issues (except now there is no "Full Screen" option as there is in Confluence). Figured out a way to get out of SuperTV and back to the XBMC home page, but once out, you can't get back into SuperTV. Clicking on it does nothing.
Hi,
I cant seem to download libRTMP for atv. the browser says

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=23) state=1 in /home/u932015450/public_html/librtmp.0.dylib_iOS.zip on line 64
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/u932015450/public_html/librtmp.0.dylib_iOS.zip on line 64

thnx
Pretty much all of the uk sports streams are down, and many others too. The program is good but the streams need to be verified as working before being added really.

Where are the links to download this please
(2012-03-17, 17:27)Sdpbc Wrote: Not sure if this is just an ATV2 issue?
Also, tried it using the Convergence.svm skin. Similar issues (except now there is no "Full Screen" option as there is in Confluence). Figured out a way to get out of SuperTV and back to the XBMC home page, but once out, you can't get back into SuperTV. Clicking on it does nothing.

Working on Support in Convergence Smile

Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-03-17, 13:45)samshthesystem Wrote: Does the SuperTV plugin need a high spec machine to run well?
It runs on the Apple TV, iPhone and iPad. Does this answer you Question? Smile
(2012-03-17, 13:53)Maniac Wrote: Great addon!

Is it possible o create a custom list of channels? My own xml?

thanks
Yes, and you can add channels to favorites via the context menu, too.
(2012-03-17, 17:27)Sdpbc Wrote: Hmmmm ... thought I was starting to get the hang of it, but with the ATV2 it looks like there are still glitches. It takes a while to load the United States Channels (no big issues, just curious if it takes others as long). Once I select a channel and go into it, pressing up or down on the remote brings up the channel guide within whatever program/channel you are watching and gives you the ability to switch channels from that (pretty cool!). To get rid of the EPG, you press left, then select "Full Screen". However, I can't exit the channel any more. If I hit the "stop" button (after pressing left to get into the Confluence View Options Menu), it kicks me back into the main screen, but only for a second as it appears to still have the double mouse click issue (i.e., pressing stop takes me out of the program and back to the main channel list, but then seems to go back into the channel I was watching as if I had clicked enter twice).

Next issue. If I select "EPG" when viewing a live channel then you're pretty much stuck with it for life. Just stays on the screen, even once you've figured out how to exit the channel.it still shows up in your main screen. Tried everything. Holding Menu down doesn't do anything, pressing left to bring up the Confluence Video Options menu leaves you nowhere (can just change the viewtype, order, etc). Have to pull the plug on my ATV2 to exit.

Not sure if this is just an ATV2 issue?
In the next version, you will be able to close the EPG with the Apple Remote. And that you can't get back in is a known issue. Either you quit with a stream running by pressing Menu, or you open and close a plugin, and then you can get back in. The channel list only takes long to load once a day.
(2012-03-17, 19:48)kurt.hewett Wrote: Hi,
I cant seem to download libRTMP for atv. the browser says

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=23) state=1 in /home/u932015450/public_html/librtmp.0.dylib_iOS.zip on line 64
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/u932015450/public_html/librtmp.0.dylib_iOS.zip on line 64

thnx
I've fixed the links.
(2012-03-17, 19:59)x0149128 Wrote: Pretty much all of the uk sports streams are down, and many others too. The program is good but the streams need to be verified as working before being added really.
They all worked when they were added. And there are no sports streams known to work at the moment, sorry. The HD sports channels work, though.
HansMayer, thank you for all you have done, everything is working great.

One last request for next release: a way to stop the current stream with mouse and go back to the list of streams in the current selected category. As it is now, I seem to have to use the keyboard to exit the current stream.

Thanx again
(2012-03-17, 23:26)winylisa Wrote: HansMayer, thank you for all you have done, everything is working great.

One last request for next release: a way to stop the current stream with mouse and go back to the list of streams in the current selected category. As it is now, I seem to have to use the keyboard to exit the current stream.

Thanx again
Don't get me wrong here, I will look into it, but depending on your level of XBMC usage, you might want to think about a getting yourself a Remote Control (Quote: Works for XBMC 10.0 under Ubuntu out of the box).
Hey hans plugin getting better and better keep it up but any joy with the filmon on streams cutting out after 5 minsHuh
sorry to bring it up again but you haven't said anything about it yet?
Cheers
(2012-03-17, 22:42)HansMayer Wrote: In the next version, you will be able to close the EPG with the Apple Remote.
Was this referring to version 1.102 or the next version that's still coming?
(2012-03-18, 00:31)OccupyCouch Wrote:
(2012-03-17, 22:42)HansMayer Wrote: In the next version, you will be able to close the EPG with the Apple Remote.
Was this referring to version 1.102 or the next version that's still coming?
Version 1.103 has been released:
Added functionality to open the context menu on Right-Click.
Fixed a bug where the EPG window wouldn't close with the Apple Remote.
Improved EPG load times.
Fixed a bug where the hours in the German EPG wouldn't show up correctly.
Fixed a bug where the Indian channels wouldn't load in rtmpGUI+.
Added an option to report broken channels via the context menu.

Merhaba Türkiye!
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13