• 17(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
wallpaper stuck again last night, i just checkedwhere you told me to go, there is a wallpaper file, i tried to open the image, but none of my image viewers could open it.

(2012-03-12, 21:48)robl45 Wrote: yes, phone is rooted, i'll try to remember to check this when it happens again. I only have the computer hooked up for movies on the weekend so it will be a few days before I can test it again.

(2012-03-12, 16:41)Tolriq Wrote: Well normally no, it should work by itself.

Is your phone rooted ? if yes you can check with root explorer /data/data/org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget/cache/

There should be a file named wallpaper that is the backup of the old wallpaper. You should check wether this file is present when it does not rollback and the date / time of the file. (You can also open the file with an image viewer to check that it's your old wallpaper in it or perhaps the current xbmc one that can lead to a bug).

Thanks for your help so i can perhaps resolve this bug.

oh one other thing, i was in the part in xbmc when you type the name of the movie, like when it gets the wrong movie on first scrape and you can go in and it puts a keyboard up on the screen for you to type in the correct name. I tried to use the virtual keyboard from the remote and it wouldn't do anything, no matter what I hit, nothing showed up on the screen. is it supposed to be used in this place?

The file is from 3.11 and not 3.16 like it should be.
Hum ok so it can be a backup problem if you have changed the wallpaper between the 11 and the 16.

Can you send me in pm the wallpaper you used when there was the problem ?
(2012-03-17, 23:05)Tolriq Wrote: Hum ok so it can be a backup problem if you have changed the wallpaper between the 11 and the 16.

Can you send me in pm the wallpaper you used when there was the problem ?

i always use the same wallpaper, its just normal wallpaper. been using it for a long time. just the background from the nexus prime phone as I have ice cream sandwich theme.
i just tried it now and it changed the wallpaper back, so no idea why it does it sometimes and not others.
Can you please try to check the clear wallpaper in advanced option.
This should revert the wallpaper back to system default if problem with backup.

That way if the wallpaper keep stuck or revert to default system I'll have some more information to try to find the problem but i can't reproduce Sad
I am having similar issues as starkos.. pause won't work.

- Zeosstud
Well as for him have you correctly configure MPC HC ? (Check the Yatse Wiki)
Have you changed any vkey configuration ?
Is Pause the only key that does not work ?
Hello all,

A small new request for my bests translators Smile

Quote: <string name="preferences_yatse_power_title">Power Button</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_power_summary">Configure the action of the power button.</string>

<string-array name="preferences_power_labels">
<item>Shutdown</item>
<item>Hibernate</item>
<item>Reboot</item>
<item>Suspend</item>
<item>Quit</item>
<item>Power Menu</item>
</string-array>

The text is pretty self explaining for the new function coming Huh
Hi there

German Version
Code:
<string name="preferences_yatse_shutdown_title">Ausschaltknopf</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_shutdown_summary">Konfigurieren Sie die Aktion des Ausschaltknopfs.</string>

<string-array name="preferences_shutdown_labels">
<item>Herunterfahren</item>
<item>Ruhezustand</item>
<item>Neustart</item>
<item>Ernergiesparmodus</item>
<item>Beenden</item>
</string-array>

THX
Chaos
Tolriq,
Thanks for the reply.. After working with your app for many hours I decided to launch it as a widget from my phone instead of just launching the app and bingo.. it connected, everything worked as it should. I for one appreciate all your efforts and hope you continue to support and update this excellent program.

- Zeosstud
Thanks Chaos_666, I've made a small change in the text to me more logical.

@Zeosstud , yes there was a glitch in current Yatse implementation that needs the presence of a Widget for the Remote view to get updated data.
This will no more be needed with next version.
Hi there

(2012-03-20, 15:16)Tolriq Wrote: Thanks Chaos_666, I've made a small change in the text to me more logical.

not sure what you mean. You edited the english version above?
The German translation still seems to be OK

THX
Chaos
Yes i change the english, it's now Power Button (and according description) , since Shutdown Button makes too much think it's only shutdown.

Don't know if that change german translation.
(2012-03-20, 15:48)Tolriq Wrote: Don't know if that change german translation.
IMHO no change neccessary

THX
Chaos
Ok great Smile

I've added a new option : <item>Power Menu</item>

Since the button is quite easily touchable without wanting so I let the old way tooSmile
Spanish Translation

Code:
<string name="preferences_yatse_power_title">Boton de Encendido</string> <string name="preferences_yatse_power_summary">Configurar la accion del boton de encendido.</string>

<string-array name="preferences_power_labels">
<item>Apagar</item>
<item>Hibernar</item>
<item>Reiniciar</item>
<item>Suspender</item>
<item>Salir</item>
<item>Menu de Encendido</item>
</string-array>
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24