• 21(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-20, 03:07)ustheboss Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 01:36)PantsOnFire Wrote: Don't want to jump the gun and say it was due to this addon. I want to like this addon! But it seemed to crash my xbmc. After a video ended I was returned to the channel list, I could no longer back out/esc or backspace to get out either. Although I could go up and down, so xbmc had not entirely crashed. I closed it using task manager (win XP, xbmc 11), and now xbmc no longer boots! I'm not sure what's happening, it's just frozen as far as I can tell. The window is on my desktop but it isn't loading. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi!
This happened to me 2 times and i just restart pc win7. now is ok. Wink
you can also open task manager with ctrl alt delete, then find xbmc in processes and select it and end process
Fantastic work Hans, this add-on is more than I would ever have wished for. I just went through the channels and marked a bunch of them as favourites.
Then I upgraded to 1.104, and now the favourites are gone. Would it be possible to save these in future updates?
in this moment all three sky channel in italian list don't work.
peppe
(2012-03-20, 03:27)winylisa Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 03:07)ustheboss Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 01:36)PantsOnFire Wrote: Don't want to jump the gun and say it was due to this addon. I want to like this addon! But it seemed to crash my xbmc. After a video ended I was returned to the channel list, I could no longer back out/esc or backspace to get out either. Although I could go up and down, so xbmc had not entirely crashed. I closed it using task manager (win XP, xbmc 11), and now xbmc no longer boots! I'm not sure what's happening, it's just frozen as far as I can tell. The window is on my desktop but it isn't loading. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi!
you can also open task manager with ctrl alt delete, then find xbmc in processes and select it and end process

Thanks, although this didn't stop xbmc from failing to boot the next time round.
A restart was necessary. Quite a heavy crash.

In my instance, I am using an xbmc build Pre-11.0 (complied 23rd Nov 2011), so not the most recent of builds, which might have something to do with it.
Im running this with atv2.
Is anyone having any issues exiting this add on? It kinda gets stuck when using the epg.
Im now stuck with the add-on running and cant seem to exit it without rebooting (unplugging) atv2

atv2 4.4.4
OS version 5.0.1
XBMC 11.0-RC2
(2012-03-20, 19:50)dar242001 Wrote: Im running this with atv2.
Is anyone having any issues exiting this add on? It kinda gets stuck when using the epg.
Im now stuck with the add-on running and cant seem to exit it without rebooting (unplugging) atv2

atv2 4.4.4
OS version 5.0.1
XBMC 11.0-RC2

Yes I'm seeing this a lot.
rtmp gui list=does not work
turkey channels=does not work
ıtalia channels=does not work

TROUBLE A NEW VERSION??
(2012-03-20, 18:37)PantsOnFire Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 03:27)winylisa Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 03:07)ustheboss Wrote: Hi!

Thanks, although this didn't stop xbmc from failing to boot the next time round.

In my instance, I am using an xbmc build Pre-11.0 (complied 23rd Nov 2011), so not the most recent of builds, which might have something to do with it.
Install Eden RC2, it's quite possible that older developer versions have bugs.

atv2 4.4.4
OS version 5.0.1
XBMC 11.0-RC2
Do you run the latest version of SuperTV? This was fixed some version ago. Also, someone mentioned that you can reboot the Apple TV by holding Menu and Play at the same time for a while.
(2012-03-20, 20:39)sumerjam Wrote: rtmp gui list=does not work

TROUBLE A NEW VERSION??
The Italian channels will hopefully be working again soon.
The Turkish channels still work fine. Are you running Eden RC2? And please post logs so I know why this isn't working for you.

There will be however a fix for the rtmpGUI list and some Spanish channels in a moment.
Eden RC2 çalıştırıyorum.
günlükleri nasıl kullanacağımı bilmiyorum.
Eden am running RC2.
I do not know how to use logs.
(2012-03-20, 21:13)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 03:27)winylisa Wrote: you can also open task manager with ctrl alt delete, then find xbmc in processes and select it and end process

atv2 4.4.4
OS version 5.0.1
XBMC 11.0-RC2
Do you run the latest version of SuperTV? This was fixed some version ago. Also, someone mentioned that you can reboot the Apple TV by holding Menu and Play at the same time for a while.

TROUBLE A NEW VERSION??
The Turkish channels still work fine. Are you running Eden RC2? And please post logs so I know why this isn't working for you.

There will be however a fix for the rtmpGUI list and some Spanish channels in a moment.
Eden am running RC2.
(2012-03-20, 22:04)sumerjam Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 18:37)PantsOnFire Wrote: Thanks, although this didn't stop xbmc from failing to boot the next time round.

atv2 4.4.4
OS version 5.0.1
XBMC 11.0-RC2

TROUBLE A NEW VERSION??

Eden am running RC2.
Check the following, http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log..._Debugging
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
I do not have option to log debug xbmc
Version 1.104.1 has been released:

Fixed a bug with the XML handling.
Fixed a bug where some Spanish channels wouldn't play.
Improved the hungarian EPG.
will be great an repo or something to make it autoupdate!!!
(2012-03-20, 03:27)winylisa Wrote: you can also open task manager with ctrl alt delete, then find xbmc in processes and select it and end process

atv2 4.4.4
OS version 5.0.1
XBMC 11.0-RC2
(2012-03-20, 20:39)sumerjam Wrote: Well, I have downloaded the latest version, although when I highlight it in atv2, it says its version 1.103. A few other people have mentioned this also.

I can run the programme no problem. It will play any channel, no problem.
The problem is when Im watcing a channel and then switch to EPG to change channel, it will change channel no problem, but the EPG will not close. It stays on screen. That is where i sticks at. With the channel still playing in the background. I cant get back to the menu for the new exit option. I simply cannot ecit super tv either. I have to reboot atv.

Thank you

[quote='HansMayer' pid='1051182' dateline='1332270792']
[quote='PantsOnFire' pid='1051084' dateline='1332261438']
[quote='winylisa' pid='1050579' dateline='1332206865']

atv2 4.4.4
OS version 5.0.1
XBMC 11.0-RC2

TROUBLE A NEW VERSION??

Well, I have downloaded the latest version, although when I highlight it in atv2, it says its version 1.103. A few other people have mentioned this also.

I can run the programme no problem. It will play any channel, no problem.
The problem is when Im watcing a channel and then switch to EPG to change channel, it will change channel no problem, but the EPG will not close. It stays on screen. That is where i sticks at. With the channel still playing in the background. I cant get back to the menu for the new exit option. I simply cannot ecit super tv either. I have to reboot atv.

Thank you

• 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13