• 41(current)
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC
liquidskin76 Wrote:I haven't actually got PVR equipment to do it at the moment!

I lied! Laugh Just found an old WinTV usb stick at work i can use. So PVR support will come eventually, however not at initial release.

Cheers
great !
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Finding the odd bug here and there! I've been using this exclusively during development, so hopefully the number of bugs will be low!

Still on OSD duties, however getting there. Hopefully will have that section sorted by end of tomorrow. Then it's just the dialog screens to clean-up.

Cheers
Thanks for the updates, they are greatly appreciated!
Looking forward to the release. Been using the alpha release a lot recently and it's certainly whetted the appetite for more.
As well as adding additional viewtypes after the official release, there are a few areas i'm going to return to in a bid to improve, like Weather. Not very happy with that section!

Cheers
Well, it's taking longer to complete the OSD/Player Controls stuff than i hoped. Sorry! Nearly there though. Hopefully have that section finished today.

After that there's around 30 dialog screens to sort, then bob's your uncle, we'll pretty much be done! A quick spot of beta testing, then release into Welo's very own skin sub-forum!!

Just think, if i wasn't recently ill for like two weeks with the cold from hell, then a stomach bug, i might even be there by now... oh, don't you just love those 'what if's'!!!!

Cheers
(2012-03-15, 11:25)liquidskin76 Wrote: Well, it's taking longer to complete the OSD/Player Controls stuff than i hoped. Sorry! Nearly there though. Hopefully have that section finished today.

After that there's around 30 dialog screens to sort, then bob's your uncle, we'll pretty much be done! A quick spot of beta testing, then release into Welo's very own skin sub-forum!!

Just think, if i wasn't recently ill for like two weeks with the cold from hell, then a stomach bug, i might even be there by now... oh, don't you just love those 'what if's'!!!!

Cheers

Just take whatever time you need, buddy, no need to apologize! I'm just glad there's talented people out there, making the already awesome XBMC even more awesome by donating free time into making skins like Welo.
(2012-03-15, 11:25)liquidskin76 Wrote: Well, it's taking longer to complete the OSD/Player Controls stuff than i hoped. Sorry! Nearly there though. Hopefully have that section finished today.

Cheers

you big girl! Tongue

looking forward to the release!
Awwww, with its own subforum...
Little Welo is growing up... Smile
Quick update...

I've started work on the dialog screens (the final piece of the puzzle!).
(2012-03-19, 16:54)liquidskin76 Wrote: Quick update...

I've started work on the dialog screens (the final piece of the puzzle!).

And the most tedious. Wink
(2012-03-19, 17:29)Hitcher Wrote: And the most tedious. Wink

Yep, not wrong there! Big Grin
Hmmm... there's a few areas i'm going to spend a few days on improving (weather being one). Also, the dialog work is still ongoing.

Just to keep you updated in case you wonder what i'm up to!

Cheers
Well I'm away until next Tuesday so if you could have it finished by then it would be much appreciated Laugh just kidding of course, but so looking forward to the next version, thanks for all your hard work Smile
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC7