• 12(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4
If only everyone had the same view... It's as if consumers like getting ripped off, and it's as if these sites like getting protective of their stolen links.

The world has changed and users would be an unstoppable force if only they opened their eyes and joined forces. Corps would HAVE to reduce prices or offer better services.

Even the recent budget screwed the poor and the middle class and rewarded the rich, only today reports of people earring £160'000 will be up to £500 better off, and lone/single parents, low income families, young single males under 35, and the unemployed and elderly will be up to £350 worse off? Yet we will let corporations and the government etc pull our pants down, then moan at the limes of BOW when he does us all a favour and moves with the times!

He's seeing the world as it should be, while these others are still stuck on the 90s with their old useless business models.

Keep up the great work BOW... It will take time, but one day people will change their views and realise it was BOW that started that revolution Smile
Blackoutworm-You are doing a great job. I appreciate what you are doing and I am of the view that many people are happy with you.
You have really provided an opportunity to watch good quality material. Keep up the good work mate
Yeah blackoutworm thanks for keeping some kind of update going. What happened to mikey and his epg/pvr projects?
Blackoutworm I send you a PM
Mikey is on holiday and is back soon with loads more updates

BOW you are doing great job with the streams mother in law is watching eastenders in lanzarote as I type this lol
(2012-03-22, 21:55)mikey1234 Wrote: Mikey is on holiday and is back soon with loads more updates

BOW you are doing great job with the streams mother in law is watching eastenders in lanzarote as I type this lol

Holiday... You swine Laugh

Have a great time bro and looking forward to seeing what's next... Totally agree BOW has and is doing an awesome job and has allowed us to view some awesome stuff we wouldn't have been ble to without him Nod
Thanks for the nice words.
Just a little update. I have re-added motors tv and all these Portuguese channels with english audio such as fox life, fox crime, fox movie channel and axn black and europe.
I have also added current tv, a new nhl event stream and a better quality feed of c-span 1.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
thanks BOW for the portuguese channels.
Can you put some sport channels like sportv 1, 2,3, and 4?
Thank you very much. Wink
(2012-03-23, 07:52)blackoutworm Wrote: Just a little update. I have re-added motors tv and all these Portuguese channels with english audio such as fox life, fox crime, fox movie channel and axn black and europe.

"Fox Crime" reports error. You have to escape the space ("\20") between the words in pageUrl.

Also, is there a way to make the EPG portion of your list compatible with rtmpgui+ ?
Currently, rtmpgui+ does not support the "epg/epg2" tags, but supports "epgid".
I tried manually editing your list and adding the correct epgid tags and noticed no error at all in either LiveTV or rtmpgui+ addons.
Note, that it's a one-off procedure as the EPG value/URL rarely changes.

So, the question is, are you willing to support this option?
If so, how can we, the users, help?

Thanks.
(2012-03-23, 14:22)mikles Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 07:52)blackoutworm Wrote: Just a little update. I have re-added motors tv and all these Portuguese channels with english audio such as fox life, fox crime, fox movie channel and axn black and europe.

"Fox Crime" reports error. You have to escape the space ("\20") between the words in pageUrl.
That's not exactly how it works.
The page url is not a part of the stream address, and can be whatever you want it to be.
I leave it in there for shout out purposes.
I have no idea why it didn't work for you. Works fine now though.

Quote:Also, is there a way to make the EPG portion of your list compatible with rtmpgui+ ?
Currently, rtmpgui+ does not support the "epg/epg2" tags, but supports "epgid".
I tried manually editing your list and adding the correct epgid tags and noticed no error at all in either LiveTV or rtmpgui+ addons.
Note, that it's a one-off procedure as the EPG value/URL rarely changes.

So, the question is, are you willing to support this option?
If so, how can we, the users, help?
That's something you have to ask the rtmpgui devs about.
I have no idea what rtmpgui has or doesn't have in their software. Haven't tried it either.
But just send this addon to them, and tell them to use the same codes.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
(2012-03-23, 14:44)blackoutworm Wrote: I have no idea why it didn't work for you. Works fine now though.

Works now here too. Most probably a glitch in my setup. Thanks for the help.

Quote:That's something you have to ask the rtmpgui devs about.
I have no idea what rtmpgui has or doesn't have in their software. Haven't tried it either.
But just send this addon to them, and tell them to use the same codes.

I did not explain correctly. I was asking if your list could be enriched server-side with the "epgid" tag.
That is, if we, the users, could provide you with all the relevant info so that your (excellent) list can work correctly with both add-ons.

For example, this:
Code:
<item>
<title>US \ Discovery Channel
</title><thumbnail>http://thestreamdb.googlecode.com/svn/logos/8gdevk.png</thumbnail>
<link>rtmp://46.105.109.122/edge/ playpath=6gnwqd6ch8nzv9t swfurl=http://cdn.static.ilive.to/jwplayer/player_new.swf pageurl=http://www.ilive.to/AE timeout=10</link>
</item>

would become this:

Code:
<item>
<title>US \ Discovery Channel
</title><thumbnail>http://thestreamdb.googlecode.com/svn/logos/8gdevk.png</thumbnail>
<link>rtmp://46.105.109.122/edge/ playpath=6gnwqd6ch8nzv9t swfurl=http://cdn.static.ilive.to/jwplayer/player_new.swf pageurl=http://www.ilive.to/AE timeout=10</link>
<epgid>tvguide:399</epgid>
</item>

Doing this we'll get:
1) EPG for some stations that in the current edition of your list do not appear to offer EPG.
2) Get rid of the trouble of downloading your list and then use an external processor in order to semi-manually add the corresponding "epgid" tags on it. Check out the code snippets I showed above. It's just the addition of a tag that is ignored by LiveTV (so it does not cause any error for the users of LiveTV addon), but also makes rtmpgui+ give a better experience to the users of rtmpgui+ addon.

This sounds like a win-win to me but I'd be happy to discuss it if you have any objections. Note that the matching of channel names and "epgid" tags can be done by the community.

(2012-03-23, 07:52)blackoutworm Wrote: Thanks for the nice words.
Just a little update. I have re-added motors tv and all these Portuguese channels with english audio such as fox life, fox crime, fox movie channel and axn black and europe.
I have also added current tv, a new nhl event stream and a better quality feed of c-span 1.

WOO-HOO! Hockey!!!!!!!
Yes, I am Canadian
BOW thank you for the excellent streams!!
Is it just me or the SD steams from tvsector are really choppy, the fps is somewhere around 15-18-20, which is really low, sometime even lower. Did anybody find a way to improve the video so be smoother?

I don't mind the image quality, it's normal to be worst but I need the video to flow smooth.
(2012-03-24, 00:58)prono Wrote: Is it just me or the SD steams from tvsector are really choppy, the fps is somewhere around 15-18-20, which is really low, sometime even lower. Did anybody find a way to improve the video so be smoother?

I don't mind the image quality, it's normal to be worst but I need the video to flow smooth.

The tvsector streams are always buffering for me too.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.45