• 30(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2012-03-19, 16:42)Ghostdivision Wrote: Yes but i was curious how to remove the existing low quality fan art that it had already downloaded when the limiter was accidentally set to 0?

So removing them manually is the only way?

for fanart.jpg yes.

Depends on what OS you are using and then delete all files named that way.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
big thx for this new version
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
(2012-03-20, 21:04)keibertz Wrote: big thx for this new version

hehe that was quick Cool
(2012-03-19, 16:42)Ghostdivision Wrote: Yes but i was curious how to remove the existing low quality fan art that it had already downloaded when the limiter was accidentally set to 0?

So removing them manually is the only way? Its the extra fan art, and extra thumbs im wondering about.

from what i understand, if you raise the rating limiter up, the script auto deletes any fanarts previously downloaded by the script which are below the set rating.
(2012-03-20, 23:00)distracto Wrote:

So removing them manually is the only way? Its the extra fan art, and extra thumbs im wondering about.

from what i understand, if you raise the rating limiter up, the script auto deletes any fanarts previously downloaded by the script which are below the set rating.
ONLY the "extrafanart"
thanks for the clarification!
I allways get the same error ...
Artwork starts with Processing Media, this works for all movies. But when the downlod part starts it gets erros after some and the howl addon stopps without any comment.

Quote:deleted

XBMC 11 RC 2 new Artwork Downloader with movie logo and clearart aktivated

EDIT: Logfile see here http://pastebin.com/zV45DAxz
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
(2012-03-21, 14:21)keibertz Wrote: I allways get the same error ...
Artwork starts with Processing Media, this works for all movies. But when the downlod part starts it gets erros after some and the howl addon stopps without any comment.

XBMC 11 RC 2 new Artwork Downloader with movie logo and clearart aktivated

please DO NOT post logs straight on the forum

An the fanart.tv site has issues at the moment
sorry changed my las comment ...

will try again tomorrow hope fanart.tv will be working fine again then.
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
Sorry if this has been covered (tried to search and google) but i constantly get these errors,

00:41:02 T:2766334832 ERROR: Create - Error creating nfs://192.168.0.250/volume1/tv/The Walking Dead/extrafanart
00:41:02 T:2766334832 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'nfs://192.168.0.250/volume1/tv/The Walking Dead/extrafanart'

Cheers,
(2012-03-23, 02:42)WillUK2010 Wrote: Sorry if this has been covered (tried to search and google) but i constantly get these errors,

00:41:02 T:2766334832 ERROR: Create - Error creating nfs://192.168.0.250/volume1/tv/The Walking Dead/extrafanart
00:41:02 T:2766334832 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'nfs://192.168.0.250/volume1/tv/The Walking Dead/extrafanart'

Cheers,

Means you likely don't have write permissions on the nfs share
how can I get clearlogos to download, it always says not found?

(2012-03-23, 11:05)Squa7ch Wrote: how can I get clearlogos to download, it always says not found?

Problems with fanart.tv site Sad

Please have patience until things are sorted
The reason why you can't download:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1053539
Ok this is the last time I will comment in this thread. I still find the artwork downloader to be problematic. And it is clearly not helping the servers that it is pulling artwork from.

Example: If I want to change a banner on a tv show, the artwork downloader loads a all of the available artwork for the entire show which is causing excess traffic for all of the involved sites. If it would ask me what I wanted to change before searching It would never search fanart.tv because they don't host banners.

Example2: If I want to change a Logo for a tv show it shouldn't be pulling all of the artwork from thetvdb.com because it doesn't host those.

What has happened as more people have upgraded to XBMC 11 is that it is flooding these sites asking for artwork the user doesn't use and it is also wasting the users drive space by caching files for later use.

I would Like to say that the Idea behind the Artwork downloader is briliant but it needs reworked to help make things more efficient. I wish I had the ability to contribute in that way. I commend Martijn for his amazing work on it but I have never been able to get it to work for me. (I will be re installing my media center this weekend so we will see how it goes after)

• 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18