• 26(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Just use rtmpgui+.
You can download it from the same page of SuperTV.
Thanks for that, now is there anyone who can help me out with the racing UK stream? It used to be on the channel that was replaced with sky F1 HD but even that does not work now.
Can someone help me with a working source of nickelodeon ? I tried about 3-4 sources from this plugin but there are all offline.
(2012-03-23, 16:20)mumu Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 16:16)peppe_sr Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 13:51)jonnypa Wrote: Now they are working! :-)

are you sure? they don't work for me......

same for me Sad

also the stream of Cielo has not been working lately.
the one on freeetv.com works well:
http://www.freeetv.com/modules.php?name=...ch&id=3090
Cielo works fine. If they're not working for you, try updating your libRTMP, and if they still don't work, post some logs.
(2012-03-23, 20:50)jonnyp138 Wrote: Hi all, I am new here and this my first question so please do not shoot me if it is a daft one or has already been answered, here goes.
I have got this installed and working ok in windows but the only issue I am having is that when watching a stream I cannot get the menu up at the top which lets me exit the stream and go back to main menu, I have to crash out of xbmc, is there a fix for this?

*EDIT* I have just had the stop menu come up on one stream but as soon as I hit stop XBMC just closed completely without any warning??**

Also does anybody know of a stream to be able to watch racing UK? I am desperate to get this channel working again.

Thanks for your time
You exit by pressing Escape, or while a stream plays either by pressing Escape, or by pressing Menu on the Apple Remote, or by pressing C on the keyboard or holding Menu on the Apple Remote and selecting Exit.

If you have a remote control, the Back button would be Escape.
Filmon streams which don't exit after 6 mins.Huh
Thanks for that, still no help finding Racing UK though Sad
+1 to support Quartz skin!
Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what im doing wrong. I have an ATV2 with 4.4.4 firmware running Xbox Eden rc2 on the confluence vertical skin.
Every time I try to install supertv or rtmpgui I get an error stating that the add-on does not have the correct structure. I'm attempting to install the latest of version of either one but with no success.
What is going wrongHuhHuh
I'm using this 1.105 version to my ATV2.(xbmc 11.0 eden)
The problem is that I cannot go "back" When I'm entering in some channels that are not working. I press menu but nothing happens.
I have a untethered jailbreak and everytime I need to reset my ATV and plug it to my computer so I can start over. And this is horible.
(2012-03-24, 16:14)wizi Wrote: I'm using this 1.105 version to my ATV2.(xbmc 11.0 eden)
The problem is that I cannot go "back" When I'm entering in some channels that are not working. I press menu but nothing happens.
I have a untethered jailbreak and everytime I need to reset my ATV and plug it to my computer so I can start over. And this is horible.

Press MENU for 3-5 seconds and it will show a menu where you can choose "Exit" to quit to XBMC menu...you can change channel simply pressing UP or DOWN and choosing channel from the list.
Guys, any help for meHuh??
(2012-03-24, 15:33)Predtech Wrote: Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what im doing wrong. I have an ATV2 with 4.4.4 firmware running Xbox Eden rc2 on the confluence vertical skin.
Every time I try to install supertv or rtmpgui I get an error stating that the add-on does not have the correct structure. I'm attempting to install the latest of version of either one but with no success.

I have this problem when I download SuperTV (or rtmpgui+) on my Android tablet. Downloading it with my Linux/XBMC box (using Chrome browser) it works fine.
(2012-03-24, 16:33)jonnypa Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 16:14)wizi Wrote: I'm using this 1.105 version to my ATV2.(xbmc 11.0 eden)

Press MENU for 3-5 seconds and it will show a menu where you can choose "Exit" to quit to XBMC menu...you can change channel simply pressing UP or DOWN and choosing channel from the list.

That works but only when you are actually watching a channel. When you are in the menu and for example I enter to a channel without a source I cannot go back and pressing menu for 3-5 seconds because nothing happens.
L
(2012-03-24, 16:51)TravellingGuy Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 15:33)Predtech Wrote: Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what im doing wrong. I have an ATV2 with 4.4.4 firmware running Xbox Eden rc2 on the confluence vertical skin.

I have this problem when I download SuperTV (or rtmpgui+) on my Android tablet. Downloading it with my Linux/XBMC box (using Chrome browser) it works fine.

Holy crap!!! That was it. How could there be a difference between my tablet and my pc?
When I booted my pc and deleted the add-on then redownloaded it and transferred it with filezilla on my pc it installed first time.

Weird
(2012-03-24, 16:52)wizi Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 16:33)jonnypa Wrote:

That works but only when you are actually watching a channel. When you are in the menu and for example I enter to a channel without a source I cannot go back and pressing menu for 3-5 seconds because nothing happens.

Go to the top of the list and click on "..." and then do the same thing until you return in the main menu!
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13