• 2(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
(2012-03-16, 18:21)stammie Wrote: Hi thanks and nice work but for one key feature for me, having to use the keyboard on a mouse and keyboard setup.
Everything seems to be running fine on my Windows 7 64 bit Eden rc2 setup, but having to use the keyboard to manually scroll through the channels and to exit the addon is a pain, when your bug fixing is out of the way is there any chance of adding support for a mouse scroll wheel to move up and down and an onscreen icon to exit the program please?

I'll see what we can do, but we've got a couple of other things we want/need to sort first Smile
Okay, to keep things a bit simpler I've managed to setup the TVCatchup Official Repository. You can download the zip from here
Enjoy Smile

One other thing though, can you try to do bug reporting for the EPG addon in the thread in the TVC forums please, it makes it easier for me to keep track of issues.
Just added the latest version to the Repo.

Fixes and updates include:

Fixed issue with Linux users having to restart XBMC to get data to download (I hope)

Ability to increase and decrease (basically zoom in and out) the amount of time on the guide so those with big screens can view a larger amount of data. (Keys M and L)

Added Scroll Wheel to go Up and Down Pages (May change this to Up and Down single items, depending on feed back)

Added Square logo's for use during playback (may make this a user option in the future depending on feedback)

Escape key is now back to exit, rather then Context Menu (that's now on C)

Numinous other code fixes.

As usual, let us know if you spot anything we've missed Smile
New update added to repo. Main improvements are increased mouse control.
hi mate again keep reboot my apple tv when i put TVC my log :

http://pastebin.com/LALWmMhh
I've just uploaded a fix, try installing it again and see how it goes.
(2012-03-24, 19:47)dj_gerbil Wrote: I've just uploaded a fix, try installing it again and see how it goes.

thanks now say program guide data not availiable any idea
Okay, can you check in userdata/addon_data/script.tvcatchup and see if data.xml is there please? Also, can you check and see if, in your log file, is says anything about downloading listings please?
(2012-03-24, 23:41)dj_gerbil Wrote: Okay, can you check in userdata/addon_data/script.tvcatchup and see if data.xml is there please? Also, can you check and see if, in your log file, is says anything about downloading listings please?

i check no data.xml in folder and no downloading in log file
Ok, can you send me your log file please? Also can you PM me your IP address so I can check and see what info your XBMC is requesting from the server please?
my log

http://pastebin.com/9LGpfmKs
i have install as per your instruction on the first page but i keep getting "Program guide data not availble, please download & try again" when i start the addon, I have clicked update guide data to which nothing happens ive also clicked clear guide data to which i get "done" i have also pressed the startup updaste program and clear cache and still have the same results

the other TVcathup video addon works fine
Ok, I'm just wondering, what version does it say you're using and any idea's when it updated?
(2012-03-25, 00:06)G elly N Wrote: i have install as per your instruction on the first page but i keep getting "Program guide data not availble, please download & try again" when i start the addon, I have clicked update guide data to which nothing happens ive also clicked clear guide data to which i get "done" i have also pressed the startup updaste program and clear cache and still have the same results

the other TVcathup video addon works fine

What platform are you on?
(2012-03-25, 00:07)dj_gerbil Wrote: Ok, I'm just wondering, what version does it say you're using and any idea's when it updated?

i got 2.0.6
Ok, I know I've probably already asked you to do this once, but can you uninstall then reinstall the plugin please?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3