Win 2 Questions and maybe feature requests Also found a possible bug
Hi Ronie,

I have been using Transparency for a while now and i really like it.
Before i started using XBMC i was using MediaPortal.

With MediaPortal i really liked it when going into the tv shows section it would show ALL episodes and seasons of a show and also the upcoming episodes. I cant find that option anywhere and i have been looking the whole skin and on google.
Is it possible right now or maybe in a future version of Transparency ?

Also i would like to know if it is possible to change the number of recently added items in the main screen sections of Movies and Tv Shows.
I would like to see more if possible.

Also i noticed in TV Shows section that for some strange reason sometimes a show lists Seasons : 1 with for instance 46 Episodes......even though it should be Seasons : 2
If you enter the show it self it does show multiple seasons.
For upcoming episodes you need TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon and enable it in skin settings.
(2012-03-25, 18:21)eddiem Wrote: For upcoming episodes you need TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon and enable it in skin settings.

I have that addon enabled.
But i would like to see it in the show itself.....I liked it that way in MediaPortal
(2012-03-25, 15:13)Buzzie Wrote: With MediaPortal i really liked it when going into the tv shows section it would show ALL episodes and seasons of a show and also the upcoming episodes. I cant find that option anywhere and i have been looking the whole skin and on google.
nope, that's not possible in xbmc
(2012-03-25, 15:13)Buzzie Wrote: Also i would like to know if it is possible to change the number of recently added items in the main screen sections of Movies and Tv Shows.
i've posted an example of how to add extra items for the watchlist script, the same would basically apply for recently added items:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=115164&page=3
(2012-03-25, 15:13)Buzzie Wrote: Also i noticed in TV Shows section that for some strange reason sometimes a show lists Seasons : 1 with for instance 46 Episodes......even though it should be Seasons : 2

weird...xbmc sets those values, so i doubt it's a skin bug.
to be sure, mind checking if the same occurs in other skins?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
With regards to recently added items, you can do this through your advancedsettings.xml - add the following:

Code:
<videolibrary>
<recentlyaddeditems>35</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
</videolibrary>
(2012-03-26, 02:26)ronie Wrote:
(2012-03-25, 15:13)Buzzie Wrote: With MediaPortal i really liked it when going into the tv shows section it would show ALL episodes and seasons of a show and also the upcoming episodes. I cant find that option anywhere and i have been looking the whole skin and on google.
nope, that's not possible in xbmc
(2012-03-25, 15:13)Buzzie Wrote: Also i would like to know if it is possible to change the number of recently added items in the main screen sections of Movies and Tv Shows.
i've posted an example of how to add extra items for the watchlist script, the same would basically apply for recently added items:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=115164&page=3
(2012-03-25, 15:13)Buzzie Wrote: Also i noticed in TV Shows section that for some strange reason sometimes a show lists Seasons : 1 with for instance 46 Episodes......even though it should be Seasons : 2

weird...xbmc sets those values, so i doubt it's a skin bug.
to be sure, mind checking if the same occurs in other skins?

Ok its a shame that it isnt possible in xbmc.
oh well....gonna have to live with it i guess Smile

about the recently added items.....i tried the above that you mentioned and also what prae5 told.....but for some reason i still keep seeing 3 items.

I also tried what you asked me to do in other skins and i tried several but none show the season number....only transparancy does.
i just checked with for instance the show numbers.
in the TV show screen it says:

Seasons : 1 - Episodes: 118 (0 watched - 118 unwatched)
If i enter the show i get to see all 6 seasons incl all seasons tab.
(2012-03-28, 15:31)Buzzie Wrote: about the recently added items.....i tried the above that you mentioned and also what prae5 told.....but for some reason i still keep seeing 3 items.
i'll change it to 10 items in the next Transparency! release.
(2012-03-28, 15:31)Buzzie Wrote: I also tried what you asked me to do in other skins and i tried several but none show the season number....only transparancy does.
i just checked with for instance the show numbers.
in the TV show screen it says:

Seasons : 1 - Episodes: 118 (0 watched - 118 unwatched)
If i enter the show i get to see all 6 seasons incl all seasons tab.
no idea really. the only thing you could try is remove your tv show library and rescan all items.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 Questions and maybe feature requests Also found a possible bug0