[Apple TV] XBMC no longer updating library
Cool! I will try again tonight
i still have issues, all my shows are scraped--but if a new show is added and i choose "scan for new content" -it doesnt find anything. If i delete all the nfo's out of there, it barely knows what the show is (in this case "the unit"). It's still pretty spotty one when it works and when it doesnt.
Same problem here. It started working again a couple of days ago, then stopped.

My log- http://pastebin.com/m397530ae
I may be fashionably late here, but I have an Apple TV 1 with XBMC Eden running, and in the Add Source section, the Context Menu I get up on the screen by long pressing the Menu button doesn't give me the Set Content option. I am lost on how to set up a library and thusly have the scrapers working on getting movie poster art and such.

If there are any missing details that you need from me to help guide me, let me know.
(2012-03-27, 07:24)Geoff Kennedy Wrote: I may be fashionably late here, but I have an Apple TV 1 with XBMC Eden running, and in the Add Source section, the Context Menu I get up on the screen by long pressing the Menu button doesn't give me the Set Content option. I am lost on how to set up a library and thusly have the scrapers working on getting movie poster art and such.

If there are any missing details that you need from me to help guide me, let me know.

You first add a source, and in the process of adding a source it will ask you if you want to set content for that source (no contextual menu needed).

If you want to set content on an existing source, that's when you would use the contextual menu.
Hi,

Looking for some help - I am running ATV 1 with Eden11.0

My Movies menu stopped displaying my movies at theat main screen (i.e. no art work just a blank).

I can still access the movies and artwork ectc via genres / years etc but there is no display on the main screen .

Updating does not seem to add any more movies either?

Any Ideas!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV] XBMC no longer updating library0