Volume control on ATV2
(2012-03-26, 21:23)Memphiz Wrote: Here you go. This is slightly newer then eden (current master where repeated keypresses are already in + volume control applied). Don't get irritated by the filename saying version 10.0-9 and the old splash ... we have to bump versions in master in the next days:

ATV2

iOS

have fun...

The volume control won't make it into master as is. So it won't be there in the nightly builds (when we start building them again somewhen). This is because the new AudioEngine is queued for merge and will superseed the volume control then. Patience again ...

Thank you Memphiz!
this is perfect!!! now i just need to get this silly Danish Live Add-On to work then my apple tv2 is complete. Awesome work!!! REALLY appreciated.
(2012-03-26, 21:30)matatr0n Wrote:
(2012-03-26, 21:23)Memphiz Wrote: Here you go. This is slightly newer then eden (current master where repeated keypresses are already in + volume control applied). Don't get irritated by the filename saying version 10.0-9 and the old splash ... we have to bump versions in master in the next days:

ATV2

iOS

have fun...

The volume control won't make it into master as is. So it won't be there in the nightly builds (when we start building them again somewhen). This is because the new AudioEngine is queued for merge and will superseed the volume control then. Patience again ...

Thank you Memphiz!

yes, THANK YOU.

for whatever it's worth, I've used the builds on a daily basis that you posted weeks ago and have had no issues / crashes or otherwise. just sweet volume control and key repeating. would be happy to do any help testing these features that you may need...

fmb.
thanks a bunch, Memphiz.
will test it when i get home.
i really hope the "crash to frontrow" bug is gone.
(2012-03-27, 08:29)biGdada Wrote: thanks a bunch, Memphiz.
will test it when i get home.
i really hope the "crash to frontrow" bug is gone.

I wouldn't count on that. Since that bug doesn't seem to be a generic problem (only you seem to be affected by this). You have to post a crashlog, syslog + xbmc.log with debugging turned on for me beeing able to have a look at it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks again Memphiz! Repeated key press is so much better!
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Just installed!
Everything works alright!
This is the real ATV2 build!
A big thank you!
!
Is this PVR-version? If not, I would very highly appreciate if someone could produce a package with both PVR and volume control included.
(2012-03-27, 16:44)masundst Wrote: Is this PVR-version? If not, I would very highly appreciate if someone could produce a package with both PVR and volume control included.

It is not a PVR version i'm afraid.
Set Up

ATV2

iOS

have fun...

How do I install this deb file in my atv2? Any guide?

(2012-03-27, 18:27)sstavross Wrote:

ATV2

iOS

have fun...

How do I install this deb file in my atv2? Any guide?

Copy the file over to the mobile folder of your atv2 /var/mobile then ssh into your apple tv using username as "mobile" and password as "mobile". Then you should be in the folder with the file already in it (you can check this by typing ls) If the file is there then simply type:

dpkg -i org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_10.0-9_iphoneos-arm-volume4.deb

and i will do the rest for you
Set Up
How can I pop up the video osd?
(2012-03-27, 22:32)sprazzi Wrote: How can I pop up the video osd?

Should just be the centre button when playing a video?

Set Up
no, that goes pause
Hold down the center button

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Volume control on ATV20