• 23(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
Wow, love this skin.

Am i supposed to get ongoing tv show on the start screen or is that not implemented yet?
Really excited to see what Ongoing TV-shows in the Home tab will look like Smile

By the way, one handy thing in the TV-shows tab if New Episodes didn't show

Weeds 01x10
Weeds 01x09
Weeds 01x08
Weeds 01x07
Weeds 01x06

And instead showed

Weeds: 01x01 - 01x10
Dexter: 06x01 - 06x12
Californication: 05x11
The Walking Dead: 01x01 - 01x06
NCIS: 01x07

Also the blank spots here are a bit ugly. Would be better if you either shrink that tile or you zoom the fanart.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/wt7lmf.jpg

EDIT: After a reboot this problem was gone.
Very very good skin indeed. Congrats...
I would like to ask a quick question, may be it's already known, so , sorry in advance if it is. I can see lot of viewtypes on the settings, but can't access on the movies library. Is it cos they are not yet implemented?

Excuses if the answer is obvious, didn't see on the posts, and congratulations again for the beautiful skin.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2012-03-27, 18:18)vicmanpergar Wrote: Very very good skin indeed. Congrats...
I would like to ask a quick question, may be it's already known, so , sorry in advance if it is. I can see lot of viewtypes on the settings, but can't access on the movies library. Is it cos they are not yet implemented?

Excuses if the answer is obvious, didn't see on the posts, and congratulations again for the beautiful skin.
Probably
(2012-03-27, 18:02)Tobby Wrote: Also the blank spots here are a bit ugly. Would be better if you either shrink that tile or you zoom the fanart.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/wt7lmf.jpg

hmmm... i don't get that on my ATV 2...Huh
(2012-03-27, 01:51)d_hero Wrote: a little bug, when you disable a horizontal menu, it seems to not remove it completely, so for example i have removed weather, but it still appears. The problem is that when you scroll along the menu, each item gets bigger and gets highlighted when you select it, except when it gets to weather, this item still gets bigger, as if you had selected a correct item, but it does not get highlighted black, instead, the black moves on to the next item, so then the black highlighting and the increase of the menu item text size becomes out of sync. Does that make any sense at all?!

heres a shot to try to explain, look at the weather label and settings label. in this instance i had moved along the menu list and got to weather but this is what happens

+1 -- noticed this too.

Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Hi there,

Love the new metro home page, although my home of the home page looks like this?

I assume I am missing a plugin? If so would some one be kind enough to point me in the right direction.
I also have the same problem on the music section where by the featured album doesn't show, the recent ones do however?

Another thought I had was perhaps the selected item in the horizontal bar, could be in the same color blue as the highlighted items, may help to navigate more clearly and add to consistency? Just a thought, But this skin does get better and better.

Its now my permanent choice. Grand Job...
(2012-03-28, 09:30)Broads Wrote: Hi there,

Love the new metro home page, although my home of the home page looks like this?

I assume I am missing a plugin? If so would some one be kind enough to point me in the right direction.
I also have the same problem on the music section where by the featured album doesn't show, the recent ones do however?

Another thought I had was perhaps the selected item in the horizontal bar, could be in the same color blue as the highlighted items, may help to navigate more clearly and add to consistency? Just a thought, But this skin does get better and better.

Weird, feature films works for me even though I didn't install anything. Ongoing TV shows doesn't work, but I assume it just isn't finished. Try reinstall the skin perhaps.
Featured Items requires script.randomitems

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/scri...-3.0.9.zip
(2012-03-26, 02:23)sialivi Wrote: Small bug on the music section of the new home screen, if you try to select the "featured album" it doesn't play it, it only stops what's currently playing.

Other than that, the new home screen looks great. Two small pieces of feedback though:
1) I like the vertical now playing widget more than the new small one
2) I would much rather have the menu above the tiles like in metro

Quick mockup of what I mean:

Yeah, some of the other homescreen items don't play either, like featured films, need to look into that, will have a think about the menu, but I doubt I'll put the bigger now playing tile into the horizontal menu (not for a while at least).

(2012-03-26, 06:32)deh2k7 Wrote: v0.3 is looking AWESOME. I love the improvements!

Some thoughts so far based on:

1. The 'Watched' icon - would it be better to show in the upper right hand corner vs. the lower left? It might be a bit more visible there, since many posters have less 'stuff there vs. the lower right.

2. No option to display 'Watched' icon in TV shows Episode View.

3. Ability to customize the main tile in the Metro TV and Films view to give the user choice of Latest, Random (Featured), or Currently Watching.

4. TV Show logo, in the Episode view, is not aligned with the info panel at the bottom. The top line of the panel goes through the logo.

5. Is there a way to turn on plot scrolling on the Episode view?

6. The Weather+ addon seems to be pretty much dead at this point. It looks like Weather Underground (the new default for XBMC) is being expanded by Ronie to include pretty much everything Weather+ did and more. Might want to keep that in mind when you work on weather. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1054392

I'll keep posting as I learn more about the latest build.

1. The tick doesn't look right (imo) unless it's at the bottom, the watched icon may change soon though as at the moment it's just stolen straight from Metropolis :p

2. Hadn't realised that one, will get it added for next version.

3. Will probably be added eventually but not yet.

4. It's the same in all views, its meant to be like that.

5. Should do it automatically, anyone else having this problem?

6. Thanks, wasn't up to date with the weather stuff, just copied what was already coded in the base skin, which is quite old now!

(2012-03-26, 23:36)tree_jammer Wrote: WOW! you've really taken it in a different direction with the Metro styling I love it! I am a sucker for the bright light skins (been rocking alaska mod for the last year) but this is definitely a contender to replace it once its finished! amazing job dude. Nod

Thanks, that means a lot, especially from someone working on such an awesome looking skin themselves (lightbox)!

(2012-03-27, 01:51)d_hero Wrote: a little bug, when you disable a horizontal menu, it seems to not remove it completely, so for example i have removed weather, but it still appears. The problem is that when you scroll along the menu, each item gets bigger and gets highlighted when you select it, except when it gets to weather, this item still gets bigger, as if you had selected a correct item, but it does not get highlighted black, instead, the black moves on to the next item, so then the black highlighting and the increase of the menu item text size becomes out of sync. Does that make any sense at all?!

Don't worry, I know exactly what you mean. It's on the to do list!

(2012-03-27, 04:10)wimpy Wrote: Just downloaded the v0.3.0 and I must say I'm VERY impressed. Excellent piece of work!

One request if mentioned before: a view for episode in the horizontal style of "Poster Fixed" would be great as some like to have the same "view/feel" for all levels of tvshows (shows/seasons/episodes).

Possible ? :-)

It will be added, but I'm just trying to get all the other dialogs done before I work on more view types.

(2012-03-27, 07:21)Quokka1979 Wrote: would be sweet if we could like the tv +tiles to a show direct

Any item added to your favourites can be used as a shortcut, including tv shows.

Yeah, I just haven't removed the viewtypes from the settings so they don't do anything at the moment! It's on the to do list.

(2012-03-28, 09:30)Broads Wrote: Hi there,

You need random items and watchlist scripts. Random items was set as a dependency so should be installed (maybe try restarting XBMC), watchlist I forgot to add so will be a dependency for the next update (it is actually fully coded and working).

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Blush

(2012-03-28, 12:41)Eddage Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 01:51)d_hero Wrote: a little bug, when you disable a horizontal menu, it seems to not remove it competely, so for example i have removed weather, but it still appears. The problem is that when you scroll along the menu, each item gets bigger and gets highlighted when you select it, except when it gets to weather, this item still gets bigger, as if you had selected a correct item, but it does not get highlighted black, instead, the black moves on to the next item, so then the black highlighting and the increase of the menu item text size becomes out of sync. Does that make any sense at all?!

Don't worry, I know exactly what you mean. It's on the to do list!

Awesome, thanks!

i was wondering the same thing... and i also love the skin so far, discovered it by "accident" and it rivals rapier as my current fave

(2012-03-28, 12:41)Eddage Wrote: Thanks for all the kind words guys! Blush
Well deserved

Eddage Wrote:1. The tick doesn't look right (imo) unless it's at the bottom, the watched icon may change soon though as at the moment it's just stolen straight from Metropolis Tongue
Hey, I heard that! Wink Keep up the good work Eddage, it's looking good. Oh, and for the record I think I stole... uh, I mean "borrowed"... pretty much everything in Metropolis Angel
Hey! Love the skin - its now my permanent choice! One question - I want to set one of the shortcut tiles on the movie page to "HD Movies" - does anyone know if this is possible, and if so how to do it? Thanks
I've just moved to Eden and I'm loving this skin. It feels so clean and the animations are smooth as silk (although it can judder a bit on my e-350). I think I've found a replacement for Fusion. Nicely done Big Grin
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14