• 16(current)
Convergence
Really like that last screenshot..
(2012-03-27, 21:56)Mrmills Wrote: Really like that last screenshot..

Yes, definitelly, the last one is the best !
Big Grin Should have something out tomorrow
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-03-29, 22:21)Mudislander Wrote: Big Grin Should have something out tomorrow

Looking forward to it Smile thanks again
(2012-03-29, 22:29)Mrmills Wrote: Looking forward to it Smile thanks again

For the guys that have PM'd me Wink I've made a test and review version which can be downloaded here.

It'll need to be installed from the XBMC install from zip command and will overwrite your existing SVN version.

Please note that it's only a test version and therefore will have bugs, my present bug finder is AWOL ATM Big Grin

Also a couple of addon script options have been disabled internally until I can fix a couple of things

Im a very happy tester (-: it looks great!!
Language source file for Convergence has been moved to Transifex . If you want the skin to speak your language - You've got to do it - I can't Angel

Any problems let me know and I'll try help.

(2012-03-30, 19:57)Mrmills Wrote: Im a very happy tester (-: it looks great!!

If you want try pasting this over "skin.convergence.svn/720p/IncludesHomeWatchList.xml" for 4 rows of albums.

(2012-03-30, 19:47)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 22:29)Mrmills Wrote: Looking forward to it Smile thanks again

For the guys that have PM'd me Wink I've made a test and review version which can be downloaded here.

It'll need to be installed from the XBMC install from zip command and will overwrite your existing SVN version.

Please note that it's only a test version and therefore will have bugs, my present bug finder is AWOL ATM Big Grin

Also a couple of addon script options have been disabled internally until I can fix a couple of things

Last question for a while.. Will the test and review version link be updated ?
(2012-03-31, 17:05)Mrmills Wrote: Last question for a while.. Will the test and review version link be updated ?

Umm ?? Probably will bump svn version in Repo as quite like the pannels on home screen

Im very impressed... The 4 rows look so much better... hope that the rest of the users feel the same way...
That streaming option is awesome.

I'm shocked it's not in more skins.

How can I add more stream options, though (ESPN, etc.)?

Great job on this.
(2012-03-31, 18:53)bluedevil229 Wrote: That streaming option is awesome.

I'm shocked it's not in more skins.

How can I add more stream options, though (ESPN, etc.)?

Great job on this.

I like the streaming ability as well Smile

If you install SuperTV or LiveStreams the streaming option "should" go straight to them. Both plugins have their pluses or minuses and can be a bit problamatic, support in this skin hasn't been completed for them either but it's an option.

if you come across a better way, please let me know about it.

I installed SuperTV and configured it, but once I get to the country list, and click a (Any) country, it just goes to a empty view. I have read through a couple hundred post in its dedicated thread, but no where in it is any help in getting it to work. I have tried everything that was suggested, to no avail.

I run Windows 7 Ultimate, XBMC 11 nightly build from 03/28/2012, SuperTV 1.105.1 and the newest copy of the Convergence skin. After reading through a couple hundred post my head hurts, and I am no closer now then an hour ago.
(2012-04-02, 05:39)hdmax Wrote: I installed SuperTV and configured it, but once I get to the country list, and click a (Any) country, it just goes to a empty view. I have read through a couple hundred post in its dedicated thread, but no where in it is any help in getting it to work. I have tried everything that was suggested, to no avail.

I run Windows 7 Ultimate, XBMC 11 nightly build from 03/28/2012, SuperTV 1.105.1 and the newest copy of the Convergence skin. After reading through a couple hundred post my head hurts, and I am no closer now then an hour ago.

I've had the same problem before, but the next day it works fine. Haven't checked on why yet, thought it might be my wifi connection. Just checked my system for you and took a while to load - but it's running (old Top Gear on Dave) . Pretty sure it's the addon not the skin.

I'm running it on a i3 Win7 64 Laptop and my main XBMC machine running OpenElec.

The other addon I considered is LiveTV and I'm open to any suggestions towards the streaming option - except ditching it and creating my own plugin Smile

• 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Convergence4