Artist slideshow
I notice that the above is now in your skin. Is this there by default or do I have to modify anything to make it work.

Paul
paul elder Wrote:I notice that the above is now in your skin. Is this there by default or do I have to modify anything to make it work.

Paul

You have to install the script, then
Enable it in System --> Skin --> General --> Enable Artist Slideshow on Music Visualitation Screen ...
Is there a way to disable the animated background (auto pan/zoom), prefer still.
+1000. How to disable it? It is very fast. espessially if you listen to slow music...
(2012-03-28, 11:50)sstavross Wrote: +1000. How to disable it? It is very fast. espessially if you listen to slow music...

Delete line 39 and 40 in MusicVisualisation.xml

PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="6000" pulse="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" start="-20,-20" end="40,40" time="7000" pulse="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation

and you can increase the timeperimage in line 33

PHP Code:
<timeperimage>5000</timeperimage

Perfect! Thank you very much! May I ask you something different? I have a lot of classical music ripped in my pc and I have a scan for both the front (folder.jpg) and the back (back.jpg) of the cd. Is there a way to display this back.jpg on your skin? For example when I play music in fullscreen, to see not only the front , but the back also of the cd too. Or when I press the info button. Can this be done? Thank you for your time!
(2012-03-28, 12:51)butchabay Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 11:50)sstavross Wrote: +1000. How to disable it? It is very fast. espessially if you listen to slow music...

Delete line 39 and 40 in MusicVisualisation.xml

PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="6000" pulse="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" start="-20,-20" end="40,40" time="7000" pulse="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation

and you can increase the timeperimage in line 33

PHP Code:
<timeperimage>5000</timeperimage

How can I do to have "Zoom" effect but nbot in both ways? For example: Show a picture with zoom in, then loads the second picture with zoom out, etc. Actually with this line every picture shows with zoom in and out and look a little ugly.

Tried removing "pulse=true" but doesn´t work, the first picture zoom in and then the rest keep showing zoomed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist slideshow1