• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon
(2012-03-28, 20:26)mazkolain Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 22:38)Fox Wrote: One thing I noticed is if you have local music added in a playlist it will stop playing in the middle of the song that is before the local song. Guess thats when it tries to start buffering for the next song and realize it can't find it.
Mmmm are you sure? As far as I know it fails randomly regardless local tracks are present or not.

Not sure, might have just been a fluke but it played 10-15 songs just fine before that.
I'll try it some more in the evening.
If you find any spelling mistakes you can keep them ;)
Thanks to the creator of this! Been waiting a long time for something like this!
It's the only thing my setup is missing! =)

I see that a lot of you got it up and running, I am however stuck with spotimc telling me to restart xbmc.
Same issue as in https://github.com/mazkolain/spotimc/issues/1

Restarted and installed spotimc from repo, still no go.
Has there been any development on thiss issue?

EDIT 2012-03-29
I just got it to work, I reinstalled XBMC...

What I had done was to install 11.0(Eden) over my previous xbmc installation.
Uninstalled all xbmc-related things, and installed 11.0 from scratch, went to mortars repo and installed spotimc from there, no restart needed jsut logged in and got it to work.. Still loading my playlists mind you, but it works fine with search and so on...
(2012-03-28, 21:05)proc_sort Wrote: i have a bug :
each time my computer wake up from hibernate ( or standby ) , XBMC crash . but it crash only if i used spotymc before..

I´ve noticed this too.
Eeebox 1501p htpc, Win7 Ultimate
aTV2 Seas0nPass NitoTV
Nice to see a proper plugin being developed Mazkolain!

I can't get into my playlists at all though....I see a few others have reported this but if you want my pastebin, let me know! (spinning and not a lot of playlists...XBMC needs to be force quit)
THANK YOU FOR THIS ADDON, IT IS SO GREAT!

Is there a possibility to donate some money for this great addon?

Incredible, I love it!!!!

I've been using Spotify since the Germany release and have been looking of a nice (addon) way to access it in XBMC, without getting some special version of XBMC itself.

Works great so far, and it offers a lot more than I had hoped =)

Cheers
Stefan
Amazing to see a working Spotify add-on, just what I have been waiting for!

I tested it on XBMCbuntu Eden (final), and the only thing I have encountered as a problem so far is that my credentials are not stored (even dough I check "Remember me") between uses.

Other than that, a great script!
This is brilliant, thanks for all your effort.

[/php]
Thanks for this addon

Would it be possible to shuffle songs in my starred playlist?

Also is there any chance of incorporating the 'radio' addon from Spotify?

Thanks again
Wow, finally there it is. Thanks everyone who made this possible. And good luck with the development.
This is way easier than compiling the whole thing together :-)
I see that there's a reported bug regarding tracks skipping randomly. I'm having a similar problem but the track seems to skip around the 8 second mark in each song. Is this problem related to the same bug?
Nice work! Thank You!!!

xbmc 11.0 eden
This is trule awesome! It works like a charm on windows 7 x64 here. Great job! I really look forward to seeing this add-on getting better and better. Congratulations on making what is probably number 1 on all wish lists for add-ons Smile
I registered just to say THANK YOU for developing this!
Works well for me (OpenELEC pvr daily), the only issue that I have is when I try to start Spotimc again before rebooting, but that is already listed in the FAQ ("After I login to Spotify, the loading animation spins forever.").

Wink 
Very impressive! This is the first plug-in for XBMC i have seen which actually looks good! And it works great too!

Being a developer myself, i know how how tempting it is to omit spending some time on the user interface. However for applications intended for family use on the big screen, it needs to look good. And this indeed does.

Thanks you very much for this great add-on!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon32