• 82(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
(2012-03-27, 19:57)`Black Wrote: This has been discussed many times now... you need posters as thumbnail for your tv shows.

black, I have posters on my tv shows, but shows where the next is bad you saw?
(2012-03-24, 15:26)DuMbGuM Wrote: Having trouble with TV banners, posters are fine, read a bunch of related posts after searching this thread.

I have all my banner.jpg's and folder.jpg's in the correct folders, I have tried clearing the database and re-adding the TV library twice, also after changing the TVDB scraper to 'Prefer posters'? Is there still a setting for it in the skin settings somewhere?

Maybe it's a problem with the OpenELEC nightly because they don't seem to show in the files view on Confluence either, very confused.
To update on what I said above, it seems to be some sort of network issue that's stopping my banner.jpg files from being grabbed by the skin and displayed.

My TV files are all hosted on a local Synology NAS and are shared with XBMC via the SMB protocol.

This time I wiped my /userdata folder completely, set up XBMC as normal and again set up TheTVDB plugin to 'use poster' and rescraped my video library. I got the same results so I also tried it in Aeon Nox and the same thing happened there, no banner.jpg's. It also seems to have the same problem with other extra images like logo.png.

Can the skins not cache banner.jpg thumbnails from a NAS share? I have no problem reading or writing files through the file browser so it doesn't seem to be a permissions problem?
i created a fixed list control for my keyboard how do i get the item to send keyboard presses?
(2012-02-18, 16:44)Ar0w4n4 Wrote: How can I disabled the kind of fog on the background ?

I searched for many hours and still nothing.

I would like to know this as well.
(2012-03-29, 22:57)namnam Wrote:
(2012-02-18, 16:44)Ar0w4n4 Wrote: How can I disabled the kind of fog on the background ?

I searched for many hours and still nothing.

I would like to know this as well.

try:media/views/posterview/stage.png
or if that don't work you may have to view the viewtype xml
hi. i moded home screan a litle. the theme is cold xbox.xbt just put it in C:\Documents and Settings\lewy\Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience1080\media\ and change theme in settings. any one who like it you can get it if you folow this link :
https://rapidshare.com/files/649750669/Xbox.xbt

Screenshots:
Great skin! I use it in Metro UI mode.

A few questions...

Using this skin seem to mess up the font (or font size) in a few addons. For example Spotimc and Navi-X. Is there a fix for that?

How do you edit/change the addon/program shortcuts on the different screens?

I also have the problem with posters on the home screen. Got them downloaded and everything. All media etc stored on network file server (SMB)...

Cheers!
HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
Hi Black,

1. Currently there's only 4 categories available. Any chance this might be extendable?
2. When using movie sets: movie count seems to be ignoring those in its count: not sure whether it's skin-related or XBMC-issue.

Thx!
First, thank you very much for will wonderful skin and for the support added to Advanced Launcher. I have just tested it fully today and I have few improvement suggestions concerning Advanced Launcher. That's just suggestions, feel free to do what you want with them.

First concerning the square views, for Poster (square) and Wall (square) views, the covers appears truncated :

Image Image

But for the Banner list (square) and the item view the same covers are displayed correctly :

Image Image

Is it possible to fix the Poster (square) and Wall (square) views?
Also, to be fully supported Advanced Launcher need also some wide cover display (for Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 games). Actually there is no suitable views for these games and so the covers also appears truncated :

Image Image

Is it possible to add Poster (wide), Wall (wide) and Banner list (wide) programs views? I think the Poster (wide) must be created from zero. But, for the Wall (wide) and Banner list (wide) views they already exist for TV shows. Just have be ported to Program Add-ons.

Also if you have any suggestion to the improvement of Advanced Launcher to a better integration into your skin, do not hesitate to tell me.

Thank you again for your great work.
Thanks for the great skin!

The ongoing tv shows block on the home view, using metro, stays blank for me. What should I look into to get that part working? I've followed your steps from your first post about local posters, etc.
(2012-04-01, 06:47)TheDuffMan Wrote: Thanks for the great skin!

The ongoing tv shows block on the home view, using metro, stays blank for me. What should I look into to get that part working? I've followed your steps from your first post about local posters, etc.

just wach some episodes in your library and there will be covers.
(2012-03-27, 19:57)`Black Wrote: This has been discussed many times now... you need posters as thumbnail for your tv shows.

'BLACK,

if I delete the files mentioned in previous topics will solve my problem? because I'm still having the same problem! ta killing me that ...
folder.jpg -> poster
banner.jpg -> banner

Then delete your video database and all thumbnails (from the userdata folder). Enable prefer posters in the tvdb settings (this is only necessary if you don't use local images but I would enable it anyway) and rescrape everything.
(2012-04-02, 20:34)`Black Wrote: folder.jpg -> poster
banner.jpg -> banner

Then delete your video database and all thumbnails (from the userdata folder). Enable prefer posters in the tvdb settings (this is only necessary if you don't use local images but I would enable it anyway) and rescrape everything.

I have this structure in my folder ... delete and if I have examined all over again will I have to resolve or clear up what is inside the folder?

Thanks for the reply!
how do you get <onclcck> ? </onclcck> to send keyboard presses?
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14