• 24(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
(2012-03-12, 11:40)ihaterich Wrote: I'm trying to get The Price is Right episodes from cbs.com

Everything appears to work correctly except the resulting folder in dropbox is named The.Price.Is.Right which causes the show not to scrape correctly. Is there anyway to correct the spacing of the name?

XBMC will handle the dots in the filename just fine. If you need to help XBMC scrape the right show, browse to the folder in XBMC 'files' mode, then hit 'i' for information and you can specify the name to use and the correct show.

@barney_1
Nice work on the script. I'm not a *nix guy by any means, so I'm sure this will help others out there!
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
Is there a way to prevent shows removed from the library from being scanned back in?

I'm using the Bluecop plugin to add my Hulu Queue to the library. After I've watched a show I remove it from the library. Whether I also delete the file or not the show will be added back in the next time XBMC.MyLibrary runs.

Has anyone found a way to prevent this?
I just set xbmc to hide watched, hulu will eventually remove given videos from its
library as they push other episodes in and with time it will be removed.

(2012-03-15, 16:10)barney_1 Wrote: Is there a way to prevent shows removed from the library from being scanned back in?

I'm using the Bluecop plugin to add my Hulu Queue to the library. After I've watched a show I remove it from the library. Whether I also delete the file or not the show will be added back in the next time XBMC.MyLibrary runs.

Has anyone found a way to prevent this?

Bradvido - Seems that some changes were done in the JSONRPC/Webserver functions on March 27th and it's broken XBMC.MyLibrary. Any idea what it would take to fix this? Thanks!

Log snip
Quote:03/30/2012 12:03:41 AM INFO Init Testing connectivity to JSON-RPC interface...
03/30/2012 12:03:41 AM ERROR Init Failed to POST to http://192.168.1.2:9006/jsonrpc
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.Reader.<init>(Reader.java:78)
at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(InputStreamReader.java:72)
at utilities.tools.readStream(tools.java:1119)
at utilities.tools.post(tools.java:1099)
at utilities.XbmcJsonRpc.callMethodWithRetry(XbmcJsonRpc.java:748)
at utilities.XbmcJsonRpc.callMethod(XbmcJsonRpc.java:699)
at utilities.XbmcJsonRpc.ping(XbmcJsonRpc.java:608)
at mylibrary.importer.importVideos(importer.java:175)
at mylibrary.importer.main(importer.java:35)

03/30/2012 12:03:41 AM WARNING Init The response from XBMC is not a valid JSON string:
(2012-03-30, 16:58)Aenima99x Wrote: Bradvido - Seems that some changes were done in the JSONRPC/Webserver functions on March 27th and it's broken XBMC.MyLibrary. Any idea what it would take to fix this? Thanks!
What version of XBMC are you using? It is working fine for Eden Final for me....

(2012-03-30, 22:46)bradvido88 Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 16:58)Aenima99x Wrote: Bradvido - Seems that some changes were done in the JSONRPC/Webserver functions on March 27th and it's broken XBMC.MyLibrary. Any idea what it would take to fix this? Thanks!
What version of XBMC are you using? It is working fine for Eden Final for me....

Running the latest GIT - it was working fine until all the new JSON/Webserver changes put in by Montellese on the 27th.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/master?page=3
(2012-03-31, 06:24)Aenima99x Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 22:46)bradvido88 Wrote:

Running the latest GIT - it was working fine until all the new JSON/Webserver changes put in by Montellese on the 27th.

Yeah this won't support post-eden builds for a while. I'm going to wait for things too cool down a bit.

(2012-04-02, 19:24)bradvido88 Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 06:24)Aenima99x Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 22:46)bradvido88 Wrote: What version of XBMC are you using? It is working fine for Eden Final for me....

Yeah this won't support post-eden builds for a while. I'm going to wait for things too cool down a bit.

OK thanks. Let me know if you need any testing done once you start working on it.
Anyone else having troubles with manually scraping NFO files?

I've got shows that aren't being scraped either because Hulu doesn't match TVDB or because they have no SxxExx at all in them. Not a problem for me as long as I can get them stuffed into the library anyway. With manual scraping on, MyLibrary will make the .nfo files for me as expected, but when MyLibrary rescans none of them get added to the library. If I go into videos/files and tell it to manually scan for new content they don't get added either. If I go into the source and tell it to scan the directory of the show for new content then it will finally get added.

I have a feeling this is a scraper issue and not a MyLibrary issue but figured someone else might have experienced the same thing.
Quote:I have a feeling this is a scraper issue and not a MyLibrary issue but figured someone else might have experienced the same thing.

Well I do know that I have had the exact same issue although with a different source (music). At the time I was using Eden Rc2 without this "MYLibrary". Could not find a solution but a workaround existed. (moved folder into a subdirectory of existing source path). XBMC then auto scraped problem free.

Not sure if eden final has this fixed but will check when I rip more music this weekend.
Hi all.

Quote:I am on an endless quest to have everything in the library
from author of addon.

Would anyone be willing to help create a basic setup from the ground up with this addon?
Once I have the basics working I will be able to add other sources and make modifications

I have limited experience, it's not that I'm lazy, I just need to learn.
I have read the entire thread as well as links.

Here is my log.

XBMC.Mylibrary.log

Is this due too the march 27th Json updateHuh

Thanks guys..

(2012-04-07, 04:24)haenchensd Wrote: Anyone else having troubles with manually scraping NFO files?

I've got shows that aren't being scraped either because Hulu doesn't match TVDB or because they have no SxxExx at all in them. Not a problem for me as long as I can get them stuffed into the library anyway. With manual scraping on, MyLibrary will make the .nfo files for me as expected, but when MyLibrary rescans none of them get added to the library. If I go into videos/files and tell it to manually scan for new content they don't get added either. If I go into the source and tell it to scan the directory of the show for new content then it will finally get added.

I have a feeling this is a scraper issue and not a MyLibrary issue but figured someone else might have experienced the same thing.

XBMC just recently (right before eden final) added the functionality to natively scrape .strm files to the library. However, there is a known issue when trying to scrape .strm's that have .nfo's next to them... I believe there is a trac ticket for it, but i don't have the link handy. I'm sure this is what you are running into and it's an XBMC problem, not a MyLibrary problem.

(2012-04-07, 10:23)Deafty Wrote: Hi all.

Quote:I am on an endless quest to have everything in the library
from author of addon.

Would anyone be willing to help create a basic setup from the ground up with this addon?
Once I have the basics working I will be able to add other sources and make modifications

I have limited experience, it's not that I'm lazy, I just need to learn.
I have read the entire thread as well as links.

Here is my log.

XBMC.Mylibrary.log

Is this due too the march 27th Json updateHuh

Thanks guys..

The line in your log:
Code:
Failed to POST to http://null:8080/jsonrpc
That null means that your <XBMCName> is not specified/defined in the <JSONRPC> part of your Config.xml file.

It should look something like this:
Code:
<JSONRPC>
        <XBMCName>192.168.88.10</XBMCName>
        <timeout>120</timeout>
        <method>HTTP</method>

<!--These options are only used if HTTP is specified as the method-->
        <port>8080</port>
        <username>xbmc</username>
        <password>xbmc</password>        
    </JSONRPC>
Thanks,.Heaps
###EDIT###
Passwords + usernames were proofed (including XBMC)
Still no go
Turns out Raw works better,

Smile 
Ok,. [HELP REQUEST:] Can someone please help me.

Update,. Sorry to invade forum

I had: VideoSchema>xbmc_video</VideoSchema> set,
my database is labeled: xbmcvideo60 so; this should be right.
VideoSchema>xbmcvideo60</VideoSchema> (Done)

Now need correct path for smb share (Done)

Quote:Failed to POST to http://null:8080/jsonrpc
All details were checked and modified to match XBMC's
Could not get this to work: so switched to RAW instead of HTPP
--> Success!

next error; from custom xml.
Find:Subfolder No matching subfolder named "tvlinks/Favourites" was found

-->changed config.xml to hulu sample from thread.
-->success:
Found! Hulu's subfolder "Hulu/Movies/Popular Movies \([0-9]+\)/Popular feature films \([0-9]+\)"

So all is working. Have checked with XBMC and Library is updated with fanart etc.. SWEETLaugh

Thing is I cant stream from hulu cos I'm not U.S and dont have supported VPN at the moment.

Question:When specifying subfolder in config.xml. What does this directly relate to?
EDIT### currently reading through my addon scripts and website page source.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10