• 99(current)
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC
(2012-03-26, 02:36)N3MIS15 Wrote:
(2012-03-26, 01:52)ClayM Wrote: The fixes for the auth on the images works great - however the "currently playing" image doesn't show (has the same/old problem)

I have a fix for library info images on my local install, will look into currently playing when I get home from work and send a pull request.

Grabbed latest code, things look groovy.
Hey, I finally switched from MFP to this (I know, I'm way behind) and I'm having an issue with the disk drive module. For some reason it keeps telling me that my path is invalid. I'm using openelec atm. Would this be the cause of this or am I just missing something?

Does that path exist? Try removing '/var'. And I think it's cAsE sensitive.

Sent from my GT-I9100
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
(2012-03-31, 02:36)DPickles Wrote: Hey, I finally switched from MFP to this (I know, I'm way behind) and I'm having an issue with the disk drive module. For some reason it keeps telling me that my path is invalid. I'm using openelec atm. Would this be the cause of this or am I just missing something?

/storage/ is one of the paths. And I think Deja is right, /var/media is not the right path. Might be better to check with the OpenElec people.
Maraschino - github - website
The path exists, I just copied and pasted via FTP. Seems it's most likely an Openelc issue. I'll see what if I can figure it out.

Thanks
Gugahoi's search feature in action (with a couple of interface edits by moi).
This is my most used feature and think it now deserves some serious consideration.

Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
What a great application - are going to use it in my iRule remote project, just something like that i have been looking for...

I just have a couple off questions...

First - can someone explain what SABnzb+, SickBeard are and what it is used for, I can see that it is some kind off newsgroup reader - but I'm new to this..what do I use it for?
Second - can I change the size off things, I'm running it on a ipad, and it would bee nice if I could hve maybe 2 or 1 rows instead of 3, also bigger buttons etc.

EDIT: Found out the col 1 / col 2 way - i have to edited 2 files - index.html, and columns.less...

1st -
SabNZBd+ - Sickbeard - Headphones by Rembo - CouchpotatoApp - SubSonic (There are loads - Google is your friend)

2nd
You can do it manually as you have found out, but mrkipling is looking into making the size change to one column dynamically for mobile devices shortly.
Was just updating to latest from master. Three questions: (i) button to update library disappeared?, (ii) library-tv-shows works, library-movies does not; (iii) posters of recently added do not show outside my home network (works at home though).

Thanks!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2012-04-01, 15:08)steve1977 Wrote: Was just updating to latest from master. Three questions: (i) button to update library disappeared?, (ii) library-tv-shows works, library-movies does not; (iii) posters of recently added do not show outside my home network (works at home though).

Thanks!!!

try a refresh of the browser cache (ctrl+f5 on the page)
(2012-04-01, 15:08)steve1977 Wrote: Was just updating to latest from master. Three questions: (i) button to update library disappeared?, (ii) library-tv-shows works, library-movies does not; (iii) posters of recently added do not show outside my home network (works at home though).

Thanks!!!

1. Buttons to update library are now inside their sections
  2. Both library items are working, what is happens for you?
  3. Posters should be proxied through maraschino so there is no reason why they'd work inside and not outside your network, try clearing your cache?

Fellas, just wanted to keep you guys updated. I've taken the liberty to merge some pull requests today. Unfortunately they are mostly aesthetical or behind the scenes things. Notable new features are the following:

• Maraschino now has a logger. It is in your maraschino's root folder, in a directory called 'logs'. At the moment not much loggin is being done but hopefully we'll get all the actions logged before too long. (Mikie)
  • Now it is possible to see the info of movies/episodes from the recently added modules - this is set on the module's settings. (N3MIS15)
  • Watched movies/episodes can now be hidden in the library module (N3MIS15)
  • Sab Module now has a queue toggling and has the ability to individually pause/resume downloads as well as delete them. Furthermore it will not hide if there are paused item in the queue. ( gugahoi )

It's always good practice to delete your cache to see some of the new changes. Let me know if you guys run into any problems.
(2012-04-01, 15:51)gugahoi Wrote: [*]Buttons to update library are now inside their sections
[*]Both library items are working, what is happens for you?
[*]Posters should be proxied through maraschino so there is no reason why they'd work inside and not outside your network, try clearing your cache?

Thanks for your quick reply. When selecting movie-library, I get the spinning-wheel, but the movie list never comes up. It does work within seconds for tv shows though. The poster thing is not a cache thing and has always been an issue for me (and someone else mentioned the same thing). I believe that it may be caused by reverse-proxies...
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2012-04-01, 16:21)steve1977 Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 15:51)gugahoi Wrote: [*]Buttons to update library are now inside their sections
[*]Both library items are working, what is happens for you?
[*]Posters should be proxied through maraschino so there is no reason why they'd work inside and not outside your network, try clearing your cache?

Thanks for your quick reply. When selecting movie-library, I get the spinning-wheel, but the movie list never comes up. It does work within seconds for tv shows though. The poster thing is not a cache thing and has always been an issue for me (and someone else mentioned the same thing). I believe that it may be caused by reverse-proxies...

In the past I would agree about the images not being displayed because of reverse-proxies but Maraschino recently changed the way it displays those images so I find it unlikely that that is the problem. If you can wait another couple of weeks we should get the logging of that section finished and will be able to give you some better assistance.

Movie Library is working for me so not really sure what might be happening for you. Again might be some cached Javascript files so clearing the cache is always good to make sure your browser has the latest code.
New Weather Module has been added to the repo. Looks quite nice! (by N3MIS15)

• 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC4