• 14(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4
(2012-04-01, 17:55)rabat88 Wrote: The latest version works really well on the iPad2 but I tried to install it on ATV 1 (running Eden) and I keep getting a script error when trying to run it. Does this work on the ATV1?

Same here (ATV1), but it used to work until a few days ago ...
My fault ... didn't realize I still had 1.3 installed Smile
(2012-04-02, 22:11)mumu Wrote: My fault ... didn't realize I still had 1.3 installed Smile

So 1.4 works on atv 1? Where is the XML file stored on atv1 please?
(2012-04-03, 03:37)rabat88 Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 22:11)mumu Wrote: My fault ... didn't realize I still had 1.3 installed Smile

This should help you as it the Xml is embedded within [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asgmgnqJWUc&list=UUvF_kYZP4YwvH11HNXRrS7Q&index=2&feature=plcp[/ur]
Hi everyone.

First time posting. Does anyone know where I can get french channels such as TF1, Canal +, M6? Any information to direct me to would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!
(2012-04-03, 03:37)rabat88 Wrote:

Yes, it does work.
Maybe the thread title should be updated, I didn't realize there was a new version.
changed now
Is there a list of working channels?

I'm in the UK using AppleTV2 and a lot of channels error or simply do nothing.
Hi,

I've just been playing around with this, its a really great little addon and I very much appreciate the guys who are putting their time and effort into making this for us, so firstly, Thanks!

I have got a few questions though, I'm having buffering issues streaming the HD streams, basically it will buffer every 30secs or so, my dl speed is about 2000kbs/s, this seemed to work fine streaming HD content with the likes of hulu ect but maybe its not enough for these streams, so yeah my question, is there anything I can do about this? settings ect... and my 2nd question is, and I don't think this actually has anything to do with you guys or not, but I find the HD channels to be nearly flawless quality as far as streaming shows go, but the SD channels are at completly
Hi,

I've been playing around with this little addon the last couple of days and I have to say a big thanks to you guys that are spending your time and effort working on it, its really great.

I have a few questions though, I'm having issues with HD streams buffering every 30 seconds or so, which is probably my Internet I understand, but it will stream HD content from hulu fine, although I realise they probably have a lot more bandwidth ect. My download speed is about 2000kb/s, So is there anything I can do about this, any settings to play with or anything?

My second question I don't even known if its anything to do with the addon creator or if its completely unrelated, but the HD channels are almost flawless as far as streaming quality goes, but the SD channels (even the HD>SD channels) leave a lot to be desired, i.e very blocky and quite poor quality especially on the big tv.

Is there anyway we can get something in between, a higher bitrate than the current SD streams but not quite as high as the HD streams for the people who don't quite have the bandwidth for the HD channels?

Once again, thanks for all the effort put into this program Smile
HD streams work well for me though sometimes does have the occasional flicker here and there or sometimes stops even still this add-on is amazing and i use it quite seldom awesome job!
(2012-04-03, 10:09)cw_ek9 Wrote: Hi everyone.

First time posting. Does anyone know where I can get french channels such as TF1, Canal +, M6? Any information to direct me to would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

France Nod

Happy to help
(2012-04-03, 10:09)cw_ek9 Wrote: Hi everyone.

Signature
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Hi,

I'm in the UK using the OpenELEC version of Live TV.. Does anyone know where to put the alternative "Default.py" file in OpenELEC.?

I can't find it under any of the directories..

Mort
are the hd channels fixed?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.45