• 99(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-04-03, 00:42)GreenEyez Wrote: Hey David, just wanted to ask about the progress being made on the Android version of Constellation. I know you have lots on your hand, but since you announced that the port will be available after the first quarter of 2012, and it`s April already, was curios how it`s going along. I love Constellation on my iPhone, and would love and Android version for my tablet. Also if you need beta testers for it, let me know.
Well all the backend stuff is ready Movies / TVShows / audio library / nowplaing etc..
The remote works and is fully usable Smile whats left:
Skinning / tests / UI Improvements

(2012-04-03, 07:56)tdw197 Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 00:55)slochewie Wrote: Wiped my userdata folder & still have no thumbnails on crystalbuntu & XBMC Eden

Hmm, I'm also using crystalbuntu - not sure why that should make any difference tho, as it's just Ubuntu hardy with xbmc

I will Install crystalbuntu with XBMC and give it a try or one of you can PM 'me with your ip / logon details as the last time I got the thumbnails and database folder imported to XBMC on Openelec / XBMCubuntu / XBMC on Windows / OSX and it worked flawless...

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
(2012-03-29, 00:31)castortray Wrote:
(2012-03-22, 15:38)castortray Wrote: Hi dev team,

Do you plan add possibility to search movie by actor ? As this function already exists in xbmc.

Can you pls add this festure to ToDo list ?

Great idea !
Can you pls add this feature in next release , please ?
(2012-04-03, 10:54)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 00:42)GreenEyez Wrote: Hey David, just wanted to ask about the progress being made on the Android version of Constellation. I know you have lots on your hand, but since you announced that the port will be available after the first quarter of 2012, and it`s April already, was curios how it`s going along. I love Constellation on my iPhone, and would love and Android version for my tablet. Also if you need beta testers for it, let me know.
Well all the backend stuff is ready Movies / TVShows / audio library / nowplaing etc..
The remote works and is fully usable Smile whats left:
Skinning / tests / UI Improvements

Is there a separate thread for the Android version? The iPad version looks amazing in comparison to the iPhone version (which is still awesome) but I have an Android tablet! Would like to keep track of progress and not miss out on the launch Smile
i have a successful connection to my xbmc eden, but don't see any Cover/thumbnail at Movies/Shows/Music. I already readded/rescanned My Movies. Is there a FAQ Issue for that? Already searched a lot.
Can someone with the missing thumbnail problem send us a email@ [email protected] ? We need to have access to port 8080TCP.
We have triple checked everything on windows / linux / osx /openelec and thumbs showing up fine.
(2012-04-02, 18:02)bobrap Wrote: Any chance of adding an option to set watched status toggle to the app? Thanks

Guess not Sad
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-04-02, 20:31)iorifly Wrote: [quote='iorifly' pid='1052650' dateline='1332425602']
Fss.
Is to get the text of these icons? and option to add and remove that capping the icons?

I'm also with this problem from the youtube videos does not show thumbnails

I'm still having the same problem ....
of
Plugin Overlay will be changed in v2.1.3

Fss.

I'm still having the same problem ....
of
Plugin Overlay will be changed in v2.1.3
well i can say that I started this when my xbmc was still dharma with an ipad 3
i did not get any artwork
i upgraded my machine from dharma to eden....still no artwork

i have a friend with the exact same revo 1600 that he ok'd me installing from scratch last night...i imported the video backup i created and all the artwork showed up

I do think it has to do with a bug though...i ran across another application i believe where they had users reporting the same things and they found some bug that corrected the problem
plus my official android remote has not had an artwork issue since upgrading

not saying it will be easy....but i do think it is a bug but definitely seems to be with people who upgrade rather than do a fresh install

I am definitely not happy to do it because i have already configured things the way i want and most of that stuff can't be backed up i think.....but in the end i will probably reload mine from scratch and set everything back up again

I hope this app is worth it lol

**iorifly .....did you really need to quote those pics that are probably way too big for posting anyway lol
WE ALL WE GOT
Sorry this will be added in the next release it was implemented but it didn't make it to that version.
We are just staging 2.2 and its there. The beta testers should have the app on Friday.

>Any chance of adding an option to set watched status toggle to the app? Thanks
The current API doesn't support this, and we don't wan't to use "backdoors" to implement this.

>Actors
This can be done but not now. Will add this in a near future release.
(2012-04-03, 14:32)smiffy1989 Wrote: Is there a separate thread for the Android version? The iPad version looks amazing in comparison to the iPhone version (which is still awesome) but I have an Android tablet! Would like to keep track of progress and not miss out on the launch Smile

there is an android thread on the constellation forums, but as the android app has not been released it is only available to beta testers, and as a beta has not been released yet there is no info in it Rolleyes
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
how does one become a beta tester??

i have a pvr version of xbmc so i could help with that

Thanks
Any word on the stuttering issues on the new iPad 3? Its pretty noticable.
I just scanned the thread and commenting on stuff I've noticed that was posted AFTER Dawid's last post... If I missed something I'm sorry.

@GreenEyez and smiffy:
As Burbulence stated there's an area on the Constellation forums, but it's currently visible to beta testers only. I'll create a 'general user' section for it as well (for feature requests, etc.) probably this coming weekend, if not sooner. As far as becoming a beta tester, PM Dawid here with "Android Constellation Beta" in the subject line with details about what type of Android device you have to test with. Although a beta version isn't ready yet I'm sure he'll get back to you with more info beforehand. If/when you become an official beta tester, then PM me here with the subject "Beta Access" and include the same email address that you gave Dawid.

@all random users having thumbnail issues:
This 'may' not be the cause, but it's been determined that if you have any special characters (!, ^, &, etc.) in your username or password for XBMC it can cause issues with getting the thumbnails. So if that's the case for you, please try to change that info, flush your image cache and re-sync to see if it solves the problem.

@NaDs (and anyone that wants to become a beta tester):
Follow the directions above for Greeneyez, but you can just use the subject "Beta Tester". (PM Dawid, then PM me)

Note to those that want to either skip PM'ing Dawid or for whatever reason don't get a response back... I can NOT make users beta testers, I can only assign them access to the private area of the forums (since I don't work for FSS, but do own the domain the forums are on).

@Mdpedersen:
The iPad3 stutter issue is being looked into. Smile Their iPad's didn't arrive prior to that version being sent to Apple, that's why it slipped through. Sad
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
After a while I've picked up exploring Constellation once again. I'm using XBMC on a MacMini. I've got two questions:
-will Pictures be included on Constellation any time soon?
-when scrolling through my movies on XBMC on my MacMini I have a number of folders containing genres of movies like Concert DVD's, comedy movies e.g.. When scrolling through my movies on Constellation these folders are not shown. Any suggestions on this issue?

Thanks.
(2012-04-04, 00:02)NaDs Wrote: how does one become a beta tester??

i have a pvr version of xbmc so i could help with that

Thanks

sure send me an email to support

(2012-04-04, 00:03)Mdpedersen Wrote: Any word on the stuttering issues on the new iPad 3? Its pretty noticable.

Yes it's fixed in 2.2 which is fully iPad retina optimized.

(2012-04-04, 11:37)meh1965 Wrote: After a while I've picked up exploring Constellation once again. I'm using XBMC on a MacMini. I've got two questions:
-will Pictures be included on Constellation any time soon?
-when scrolling through my movies on XBMC on my MacMini I have a number of folders containing genres of movies like Concert DVD's, comedy movies e.g.. When scrolling through my movies on Constellation these folders are not shown. Any suggestions on this issue?

Thanks.
Update your XBMC to v11

• 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5