• 10(current)
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon
it's good!
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
Thumbs Up 
ruuk Wrote:Well, I think that is outside the scope of what I'm trying to do with this app. Personally, though I've thought about it, I have no immediate plans to write an app for more general Facebook stuff.

Hi Ruuk

Haven't you changed your mind? I know that XBMC is a MEDIA Center and not a general purpose PC... but it would be great to be able to see your friend's posts while listening to your favorite music from the comfort of your couch when coming back from work Big Grin

In any case, thanks for the work so far. The app is great

Kr
Maxi Wrote:Hi Ruuk

Haven't you changed your mind? I know that XBMC is a MEDIA Center and not a general purpose PC... but it would be great to be able to see your friend's posts while listening to your favorite music from the comfort of your couch when coming back from work Big Grin

In any case, thanks for the work so far. The app is great

Kr

I've got something coming up you might like... (ooohhh mysterious)
ruuk Wrote:I've got something coming up you might like... (ooohhh mysterious)
Great !!!

Will keep waiting for the news :-)

Maxi
Added sharing and feeds for ShareSocial

Download v0.6.5 zip

ShareSocial thread - go here for info about the new features.
edit as I posted in the sharesocial thread
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Just installed this and login doesn't work. Verified email and password several times.

I do get a "unrecognized device" notification on Facebook, but it still doesn't work after I've allowed it. I currently do not have login approval enabled on Facebook.

Login page loading seems to hang on either "submitting form" or "processing data".

After I cancel it, I get a "failed to get new token" error message.

Any ideas?
HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
(2012-03-31, 14:11)Cthugha Wrote: Just installed this and login doesn't work. Verified email and password several times.

I do get a "unrecognized device" notification on Facebook, but it still doesn't work after I've allowed it. I currently do not have login approval enabled on Facebook.

Login page loading seems to hang on either "submitting form" or "processing data".

After I cancel it, I get a "failed to get new token" error message.

Any ideas?

I've just added the ability to disable the auto-login stuff when authorizing. Try disabling that and see if you can get through authorization, or at least get more information. In any case it would be helpful if you could get me your xbmc.log.

Also if you have 'Login Notifications' enabled, try disabling that. I think you can re-enable it after the authorization. This has helped someone else in the past.

Get the new version here:

http://facebook-media.googlecode.com/fil...-0.6.6.zip
since you brought me in the picture..
stop slackin' around and get that caching done already Big Grin
I can't access image likes and comments.. the error is : 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
(2012-04-02, 20:55)macf1an Wrote: since you brought me in the picture..
I can't access image likes and comments.. the error is : 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

You can't access any or can't access some?
(2012-04-02, 22:39)ruuk Wrote:

You can't access any or can't access some?

Nevermind, I'm getting the same error. Looking into it.

Fixed.

Get it here:

http://facebook-media.googlecode.com/fil...-0.6.7.zip
(2012-03-31, 20:30)ruuk Wrote: I've just added the ability to disable the auto-login stuff when authorizing. Try disabling that and see if you can get through authorization, or at least get more information. In any case it would be helpful if you could get me your xbmc.log.

Also if you have 'Login Notifications' enabled, try disabling that. I think you can re-enable it after the authorization. This has helped someone else in the past.

Tried again with updated v0.6.7. Same problem... Tested with auto-login disabled. Stuck on "processing data"...

Login notifications disabled. Secure browsing enabled though (and I'd like to keep it on).

Where can I find the xbmc.log?
HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
(2012-04-04, 01:32)Cthugha Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 20:30)ruuk Wrote: I've just added the ability to disable the auto-login stuff when authorizing. Try disabling that and see if you can get through authorization, or at least get more information. In any case it would be helpful if you could get me your xbmc.log.

Tried again with updated v0.6.7. Same problem... Tested with auto-login disabled. Stuck on "processing data"...

Login notifications disabled. Secure browsing enabled though (and I'd like to keep it on).

Sounds like there is probably some sort of error happening. A log would be great.

Where to find your log:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file
(2012-04-04, 02:32)ruuk Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 01:32)Cthugha Wrote:

Sounds like there is probably some sort of error happening. A log would be great.

Where to find your log:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file

Link to log sent as PM (I hope that's ok).
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon2