• 25(current)
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request
(2012-03-20, 13:20)Viryz Wrote: Also, Zombie, I got a request for next release. Add XOT to the build. Menu shortcut for TV Play with a nice layout.

http://www.rieter.net

Wouldn't this have limited functionality for non-eu users?
How's it all going Zombie?
(2012-03-30, 12:38)Deafty Wrote: How's it all going Zombie?

Hanging out for an update.. Having a young family too I understand the time constraints.. Hope all is well..!
This skin looks awsome, I'm new to XBMC and this just looks amazing.
Does this skin work with Eden Final aswell? If not, any news or estimate on when the Eden final skin will be released?
(2012-04-04, 08:45)Idgeinc Wrote: This skin looks awsome, I'm new to XBMC and this just looks amazing.
Does this skin work with Eden Final aswell? If not, any news or estimate on when the Eden final skin will be released?

Not yet, eagerly anticipating an Eden release!
Is this still in development?
It is under development. I hope you understand this is a "major undertaking of mammoth proportions" project. Lots of things going on, so we just need to sit tight. I am sure it will be well worth the wait.
Hey, when I try to change the Plot Style in Movies, I navigate to it and press enter, yet instead of opening the options it just closes the side bar and won't allow me to make any changes. I am using Aeon Showmix 3.0 on XBMC ver 11.0
The skin for 11.0 is still in development.
Oh ok, so is that the reason it doesn't work fully for me? Sorry if that's a stupid question I've only been using XBMC for a couple of days now. So what are my options? Should i downgrade to an earlier version of XBMC? Thankyou for your help. Here's a video of what I'm trying to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLxeWulOt...ure=relmfu

Thankyou for your quick reply.
I didn't tried it but you should just use another skin until there is a working version for 11.0.
Try Aeon MQ3.
I'm a total noob so dont crush my xbmc dreams lol. So every video online tells me to drag and drop the folder into the "Skins" folder. I just downloaded xbmc and that folder does not exist? I try to follow the "add zip file add-on" instructions and it simply says "Showroom mix dependencies are not met". The program is also refusing to play my .avi movies saying "playback fail, check log for more information".

Am I missing something here? Sad. Please reply as I dont want to use media center for my home theater but I might have to
(2012-04-20, 21:43)john.kawula Wrote: I'm a total noob so dont crush my xbmc dreams lol. So every video online tells me to drag and drop the folder into the "Skins" folder. I just downloaded xbmc and that folder does not exist? I try to follow the "add zip file add-on" instructions and it simply says "Showroom mix dependencies are not met". The program is also refusing to play my .avi movies saying "playback fail, check log for more information".

Am I missing something here? Sad. Please reply as I dont want to use media center for my home theater but I might have to

This version is only compatible with Dharma, not Eden (current version).. Try Aeon Nox or Aeon MQ3 whilst this skin is in development.
Quote:I'm a total noob so dont crush my xbmc dreams lol
Its ok to be new,.but pls take 5 mins to read a little 1st. With some patience Zombie can hopefully release this skin soon, but understand he has a life too!
(2012-03-21, 03:30)farr3ll Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 13:20)Viryz Wrote: Also, Zombie, I got a request for next release. Add XOT to the build. Menu shortcut for TV Play with a nice layout.

http://www.rieter.net

Wouldn't this have limited functionality for non-eu users?

Hm, I dont see why It should?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request1